Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (438938 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 17, 2015
Most times I have 20 apps running and no lag, na me go run go clear RAm out of fear make the phone no go burst. Anyone with rooting idea? Tecno want to start with their evil memory Wahala o
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by bqlekan(m): 6:46am On Sep 17, 2015
goldenruby:
Most times I have 20 apps running and no lag, na me go run go clear RAm out of fear make the phone no go burst. Anyone with rooting idea? Tecno want to start with their evil memory Wahala o
i'be been an apt follower of your posts, and I will say your technical know-how on smart phones is not ladylike cheesy.. why do you want to root your phone ma'am?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 17, 2015
bqlekan:
i'be been an apt follower of your posts, and I will say your technical know-how on smart phones is not ladylike cheesy.. why do you want to root your phone ma'am?
Ain't a tech savvy dear, just an ordinary phone buyer that wants a good phone with good options. No mind me, I want to root cos I want to enlarge the phone memory. Tecno phones have this devil that sucks the memory space and you keep getting the 'memory insufficient' even after deleting every . until you factory reset, it won't be normal
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by bqlekan(m): 6:58am On Sep 17, 2015
goldenruby:
Ain't a tech savvy dear, just an ordinary phone buyer that wants a good phone with good options. No mind me, I want to root cos I want to enlarge the phone memory. Tecno phones have this devil that sucks the memory space and you keep getting the 'memory insufficient' even after deleting every . until you factory reset, it won't be normal
lol.. At least,t you know what rooting is., cheesy errmmm you want to expand the internal memory or RAM? Have you tried clean master? It cleans residuals, trashes, caches etc.. I won't advice to root yet..
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Andking: 9:06am On Sep 17, 2015
dos that are crying of low memory abeg make una go buy phantom 5
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Andking: 9:29am On Sep 17, 2015
little children fighting early in the morning

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Andking: 9:31am On Sep 17, 2015
OrangeDream:
You are extremly & alarmly stewpid 4 dat..Na ur family or papa dey hustle my moni 4 me?What is ur own if i choose to buy it or not?Or na ya grandfada get Techno?Idiaaaat
u started with abusive words.... u guys sud try act matured please
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 17, 2015
This Sim icon has been there since the first day I inserted my sims. It says "Sim cards have changed, tap to set preferences" . A single tap takes me to Sim options while long tap takes me to settings. There is nothing I haven't done, yet the icon won't leave. I removed and inserted the sim, no changes. Any help on how to remove the icon?

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by libertyfo: 9:56am On Sep 17, 2015
tunnamania11:
This Sim icon has been there since the first day I inserted my sims. It says "Sim cards have changed, tap to set preferences" . A single tap takes me to Sim options while long tap takes me to settings. There is nothing I haven't done, yet the icon won't leave. I removed and inserted the sim, no changes. Any help on how to remove the icon?
same here, been lukin 4 how to get it away too

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by supersam95(m): 10:10am On Sep 17, 2015
tunnamania11:
don't mind that sim icon jare. I jist chose to ignore it... It has gone it will go maybe like after 3 times or 5 times u off nd on back ur fone
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by supersam95(m): 10:11am On Sep 17, 2015
Meanwhile shey nobody has seen the solution to how to root this bastard fone

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by salmaz(m): 10:13am On Sep 17, 2015
tunnamania11:
Reboot your phone, it should go away.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 17, 2015
salmaz:

Reboot your phone, it should go away.
It worked, thanks. To the guys that quoted me, just reboot the phone.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 17, 2015
To those complaining of poor multitasking, it's either u are heavy user of internal storage or u bought a fake product. Try to use more of your SD card and stop making derogatory comments here. I bought the phone because of the encouraging comments I read on this thread.

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Micheezy7(m): 11:40am On Sep 17, 2015
tunnamania11:
To those complaining of poor multitasking, it's either u are heavy user of internal storage or u bought a fake product. Try to use more of your SD card and stop making derogatory comments here. I bought the phone because of the encouraging comments I read on this thread.

God bless yhu...

Me dey enjoy ma c8 like mad... No complain Atal
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
Micheezy7:

God bless yhu...
Me dey enjoy ma c8 like mad... No complain Atal
Amen. Any free cheat to flex?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Micheezy7(m): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
tunnamania11:
Amen. Any free cheat to flex?
Am using Psiphon Handler.. Flexing Etisalat
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
Micheezy7:

Am using Psiphon Handler.. Flexing Etisalat
Can I use it without rooting the phone?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Micheezy7(m): 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
tunnamania11:
Can I use it without rooting the phone?

Yea

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (136) (Reply)

2go (system Version) Download / How To Write Colored Text On Facebook / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.