Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,069 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Should I Choose Lust Over God? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Choose Lust Over God? (854 Views)

SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] / CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] / Make Women Lust Over You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Choose Lust Over God? by Collinsemegreat(m): 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
Good day brethrens... I have an issue at hand i hope for highly mature advice. It has been over 5-4 months ago, a girl who stays in my neighbourhood- 5 feets from where i stay. I can't say it was love i felt the first time i saw her, because she was cute, i also observed am also attracted to her. But in my principle i am against having a g.f, i had a friendshp with a girl my uncle introduced me to(when i was in sec. School-2013 ), but i stop the friendshp wit no good reason.-bt i neva had any intimacy with her so not a relationshp. Back to this present fellow i believe it's not love am feeling toward her but lust!... It was yesterday i was coming out when she sited me and was walking towards my direction- i was shocked( am an introvert), i had to ignore her but she just stood they probably waiting for me to talk to her,- behaving blushed. I had to leave they immediately and she was looking at me... But the thing is that i am still young waiting for admission this yr. By God's grace... But God lead me to james 1:14-16. And i believe the walk of the enemy is to use immorality against the present youth... But i need the opinnion of high spirited individuals God bless!!!
Re: Should I Choose Lust Over God? by 25omega(m): 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
your faith and how you live your life is up to you. Biology which you might actually study in school however is calling and you are going against God's design. So either take something in a book that was written hundreds of years ago or go with the design that God has set.
Re: Should I Choose Lust Over God? by Collinsemegreat(m): 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
25omega:
your faith and how you live your life is up to you. Biology which you might actually study in school however is calling and you are going against God's design. So either take something in a book that was written hundreds of years ago or go with the design that God has set.
thanks!!! I absorbed a bit of ur advice because they were more of idioms sir! Can u be straight sir?
Re: Should I Choose Lust Over God? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
Oga choose God
Re: Should I Choose Lust Over God? by Collinsemegreat(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Oga choose God
thanks!
Re: Should I Choose Lust Over God? by IamLEGEND1: 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
choose lost

#Season4

1 Like

Re: Should I Choose Lust Over God? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
My guy...why can't you just choose both of them?
come to think of it....u'd need a gf soon and you can't do without God..
#justssaying
Re: Should I Choose Lust Over God? by chibwike(m): 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
Choose lust

Mumu
Re: Should I Choose Lust Over God? by Chidexter(m): 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
We both sort of experienced the same thing, am also seeking to gain admission.

You say you feel like you're lusting after her, and kind of afraid not to commit a sin by sleeping with her right?.

What if i tell you that there's more to having a girlfriend than s*x.
You can just become friends with her, and dont let it degenerate to intimacy, except she's different from you.

Collinsemegreat:
Good day brethrens... I have an issue at hand i hope for highly mature advice. It has been over 5-4 months ago, a girl who stays in my neighbourhood- 5 feets from where i stay. I can't say it was love i felt the first time i saw her, because she was cute, i also observed am also attracted to her. But in my principle i am against having a g.f, i had a friendshp with a girl my uncle introduced me to(when i was in sec. School-2013 ), but i stop the friendshp wit no good reason.-bt i neva had any intimacy with her so not a relationshp. Back to this present fellow i believe it's not love am feeling toward her but lust!... It was yesterday i was coming out when she sited me and was walking towards my direction- i was shocked( am an introvert), i had to ignore her but she just stood they probably waiting for me to talk to her,- behaving blushed. I had to leave they immediately and she was looking at me... But the thing is that i am still young waiting for admission this yr. By God's grace... But God lead me to james 1:14-16. And i believe the walk of the enemy is to use immorality against the present youth... But i need the opinnion of high spirited individuals God bless!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Choose Lust Over God? by 25omega(m): 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
Collinsemegreat:
thanks!!! I absorbed a bit of ur advice because they were more of idioms sir! Can u be straight sir?
i see that you sent me an email but i didn't link my email account with NL so i couldn't get your email.

What i was saying is that you shouldn't stop the natural progression of biology. you are a human being designed by God and your body has hormones that are programmed to act accordingly when you get to a certain age. the words lust and love are a human construct. Animals know when mating season is without saying they are lusting or in love. yet people deny their genetic programming by hindering your physiological development through the words in the bible. I'm not saying to go have sex with her but if you recognize that you like her, then you like her. Are you going to eventually marry a woman you don't like or even lust after? why do people stop talking about the sin of lust when a man declares that he wants to marry a woman he finds attractive?
Re: Should I Choose Lust Over God? by Collinsemegreat(m): 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
25omega:
i see that you sent me an email but i didn't link my email account with NL so i couldn't get your email.

What i was saying is that you shouldn't stop the natural progression of biology. you are a human being designed by God and your body has hormones that are programmed to act accordingly when you get to a certain age. the words lust and love are a human construct. Animals know when mating season is without saying they are lusting or in love. yet people deny their genetic programming by hindering your physiological development through the words in the bible. I'm not saying to go have sex with her but if you recognize that you like her, then you like her. Are you going to eventually marry a woman you don't like or even lust after? why do people stop talking about the sin of lust when a man declares that he wants to marry a woman he finds attractive?
it's my younger age am considering, i don't brag about my handsomenex bt i observe some females really... But she is the only one i can say i really love for naw... U also knw d human mind place trick alot, i got to gve tinx more time... Tnx doh!
Re: Should I Choose Lust Over God? by Collinsemegreat(m): 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
Chidexter:
We both sort of experienced the same thing, am also seeking to gain admission.

You say you feel like you're lusting after her, and kind of afraid not to commit a sin by sleeping with her right?.

What if i tell you that there's more to having a girlfriend than s*x.
You can just become friends with her, and dont let it degenerate to intimacy, except she's different from you.

can u trust human flesh and emotions?
Re: Should I Choose Lust Over God? by Chidexter(m): 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
Collinsemegreat:
can u trust human flesh and emotions?

I dont, but i sure do trust myself

(1) (Reply)

A Port Harcourt Rich Lady Is Looking For A Strong Young Guy Who Can Satisfy Her / What If Your Soulmate Is Trapped In Another Body? / How Can I Know If A Girl Loves Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.