Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,814 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] (5664 Views)

5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl / My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? / PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 7:10am On Jun 26, 2018
We have been working on https://nairalend.com

It's a website for Nigerians with digital skills to LEND hand to people who need their services and make money from it. It will be launched in 2020.

At the moment, the developers are taking their time.

We came up with two simple logos, but we are confused on the one to choose. Please, which do you think is better?

Typing...

1 Like

Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 7:11am On Jun 26, 2018
Number 1

Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 7:11am On Jun 26, 2018
Number 2

Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by Dzeimzb: 7:16am On Jun 26, 2018
Launching 2020?.
Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 7:19am On Jun 26, 2018
Dzeimzb:
Launching 2020?.
Yes, because of other projects at hand.
Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by thesicilian: 7:22am On Jun 26, 2018
The name and pronunciation are too similar to an already existing forum. If you don't change it now, you may have problems with it later.

9 Likes

Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by sonofspada(m): 7:24am On Jun 26, 2018
Number 1

1 Like

Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 7:31am On Jun 26, 2018
thesicilian:
The name and pronunciation are too similar to an already existing forum. If you don't change it now, you may have problems with it later.
You're almost right. Obama and Osama. The difference is b and s. Both do different things.

Jude and Judy. The difference is e and y. No copyright has been infringed. It's a site for Nigerians to LEND hands to one another in exchange for some Naira — NairaLEND.
Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 7:49am On Jun 26, 2018
sonofspada:
Number 1
Noted, Sir. More votes needed before making a final decision.
Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by esthy86(f): 8:31am On Jun 26, 2018
Number 1

1 Like

Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by Majlaw(m): 10:59am On Jun 26, 2018
LendNaira..

2 Likes

Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by mytime24(f): 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
No2

1 Like

Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by AyamStarch: 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
Number 1.
Boss, I can't view some topics on the front page wetclef

1 Like

Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by connectsam: 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
Number 1

1 Like

Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by blessedvisky(m): 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
Remove the white hand bro. We are not whites. A black hand giving another black hand a bundle of 1k notes would be better

9 Likes

Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by funstufz: 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
Though the time is on your side...2020..., I believe you could get another logo before final launch, but in the absence of that as a result of other projects (the ones in the main office and the other room projects), I advise you go for

Number 1
Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by Blessinq1(f): 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
The first one is better

1 Like

Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
Thank you, gentle men and ladies.
Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
I had number 2 in mind, but the suggestions here has changed my mind. Majority chose number 1.
Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
funstufz:
Though the time is on your side...2020..., I believe you could get another logo before final launch, but in the absence of that as a result of other projects (the ones in the main office and the other room projects), I advise you go for

Number 1
@bold. If anyone here is a designer, come up with a new logo for us. We will pay 1k if we like it.
Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by nazablossom(f): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
Open, why not use NaijaLend.
Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
blessedvisky:
Remove the white hand bro. We are not whites. A black hand giving another black hand a bundle of 1k notes would be better
That's true. It will be changed or a brand new one will be designed. Thanks a bunch.

1 Like

Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
nazablossom:
Open, why not use NaijaLend.
Sounds cool too. If any switch, we'll switch to it. Appreciate.
Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by nazablossom(f): 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
iLegendd:
Sounds cool too. If any switch, we'll switch to it. Appreciate.
You're welcome. Good luck.
Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
AyamStarch:
Number 1.
Boss, I can't view some topics on the front page wetclef
Yes. It's hidden for a reason.
Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
Yes, Nigeria lost, but let's not dwell on it.
Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by ibkayee(f): 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
I'd pick the first out of both. One thing though, why is there a Caucasian hand on the image since it's a website aimed at Nigerians?
Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
ibkayee:
I'd pick the first out of both. One thing though, why is there a Caucasian hand on the image since it's a website aimed at Nigerians?
I couldn't find a free black hand with that shape on the net. We will be glad to use your hand. You'll automatically become our ambassador. Take a picture of your hand (in that shape) and send to us.
Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by ibkayee(f): 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
iLegendd:
I couldn't find a free black hand with that shape on the net. We will be glad to use your hand. You'll automatically become our ambassador. Take a picture of your hand (in that shape) and send to us.
Lol just thought the actual consumers may appreciate the brand being represented by one of their own, the more your target audience can identify with what they’re buying into (literally), the better. If that's the only one you could find though, fair enough
Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by BIGVAJINA(f): 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
Number 1 sha

naija song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_Pw0ISm2WQ
Listen, share and comment
download audio here https://instaud.io/2ltd

Thanks
Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by H2Ossss(m): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2018
iLegendd:

It's a website for Nigerians with digital skills to LEND hand to people who need their services and make money from it. It will be launched in 2020.

We came up with two simple logos, but we are confused on the one to choose. Please, which do you think is better?

Typing...

what I think I see a lack of creativity and originality.. and that's why you guys never "make it" always trying to copy.. what the heck is nairalend you can't even be creative enough to get a great name and not steal from seun?? Facebook.. Nairaland.. twitter..snap chat did not have to copy a popular existing brand.. but facekobo.. nairalend... i see as impostors and wont get up to 50 subscribers.. my advice.. be original with the name...

2 Likes

Re: CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] by els0nm0rali(m): 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
iLegendd:

Typing...

That names too close to Nairaland and unless it is a subsidiary to Nairaland if suggest you change it to something else, like NaijaLend, LoanNaija or something.

Oh I just noticed. Are you also using the Super Eagles' jersey design?

I'm sorry but I don't see this going far. Like someone said there's no creativity here. How do you hope to sustain it using other people's ideas

(1) (2) (Reply)

False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves / Covid-19 Ashawo Beer Parlour thread Attains 3K+ Pages(,pic) / She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.