Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Governor Wike Bowing To Amaechi In A Throwback Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Bowing To Amaechi In A Throwback Photo (47105 Views)

Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Bowing To Amaechi In A Throwback Photo by Nuzo1(m): 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
omenka:
The asss kissing within our politicosphere is just appalling.

1. Why must he shake him with one hand clasped on the other??

Why must someone hold umbrella for Ambode?

Why must a local govt chairman kneel for the Speaker of Delta state HoA??

Why must someone carry bags for Tinubu??

Why must someone squat to talk to Akpabio's wife??

Why must someone kneel to talk to Okorocha??

Why must people lie down on sighting Orubebe back then??

Why why why angryangry

I do the number 1 on your list, be you my junior or senior. Its a serious mark of respect in my community and it has little or nothing to do with seniority.
Re: Governor Wike Bowing To Amaechi In A Throwback Photo by davidizuchukwu(m): 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
ladyF:
Lol
U wan make pple fight abi

heheheh It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin

This lady F !!!! Ur own don dey too much gan
Re: Governor Wike Bowing To Amaechi In A Throwback Photo by iyobosadavid: 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
A boy must always be a boy to his boss. Wike you will remain a boy to Amaechi
Re: Governor Wike Bowing To Amaechi In A Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
makzeze:
Amechi doesnt even wanted to look at Wike's ugly face.

And I doesn't even wanted to read your ugly English
Re: Governor Wike Bowing To Amaechi In A Throwback Photo by omojeesu(m): 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
Politrics!
Re: Governor Wike Bowing To Amaechi In A Throwback Photo by sweatlana: 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
He now governs ameachi!!!
Re: Governor Wike Bowing To Amaechi In A Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
omenka:

Why must he shake him with one hand clasped on the other??

Why why why angryangry

Shaking of hands is cultural. Some junior people bow, or clasp the second hand on the senior's hand. Some touch their chests with the hands after shaking. I don't see what's wrong there. It's up to them.

I don't see anything wrong in someone carrying your bags for you if you're ready to pay from your private pocket. Tinubu is not a government official. A lot of private businessmen also have people carry things for them. I don't think it's wrong.

If it's raining, what's wrong in a junior person holding an umbrella for a governor? If the governor holds the umbrella and he wants to enter the car where will he keep the umbrella? They do the same for traditional rulers. Even in banks and eateries, security hold umbrellas over people wanting to enter. I think this is a matter of courtesy. You're probably faulting this because our political office holders are misbehaving and largely corrupt.

Every other thing you described apart from the three above are on point.
Re: Governor Wike Bowing To Amaechi In A Throwback Photo by mestrophil(m): 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
londonrivals:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-5FTzw7iWLVw/VcI6yq2BfPI/AAAAAAAGIZ0/f503K1gpXN8/s1600/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]
This was when current governor of Rivers state, Nyesom Wike saw former governor Rotimi Amaechi as his Boss.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photo-governor-wike-bowing-to-amaechi.html

. Please letz leave Dis Ameachi and Wike....., look very well that is Not ameachi....for crying out loud...
Re: Governor Wike Bowing To Amaechi In A Throwback Photo by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
lonelydora:
In my place they say, "Okro anaghi eto karia onye kuru ya" meaning "Okro tree no dey grow pass person wey plant am".

Wike will always remain loyal to Amaechi whether he likes it or not.

***dodges bottles from GEJists***

Nekwa dis one, wetin u de talk Did amechi contest for governor ship election before he was made governor The answer is NO. He was illegally ousted during d primaries n his life was even in danger, he fled. Weeks later winke took it upon himself to bring amechi back(from outside nigeria) and fought for him n he ascended the throne of GOVERNOR.

Amechi was not feeding Mr winke, it was d other way round...
Re: Governor Wike Bowing To Amaechi In A Throwback Photo by Dbrainiac1(m): 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
ladyF:
Lol
U wan make pple fight abi

heheheh It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin

Wea she at?
Re: Governor Wike Bowing To Amaechi In A Throwback Photo by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
mestrophil:
. Please letz leave Dis Ameachi and Wike....., look very well that is Not ameachi....for crying out loud...

Zoom in ooo, na him.
Re: Governor Wike Bowing To Amaechi In A Throwback Photo by ifeoluwasegun(m): 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
when soonest he's gonna be the SGF either way
Re: Governor Wike Bowing To Amaechi In A Throwback Photo by buskie13(m): 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
kossyablaze:
So shall our enemies bow before us
*Modified*I remember this quote
”A coward dies many times before the original death".
a soldier dies only but once...true words from 2pac Shakur
Re: Governor Wike Bowing To Amaechi In A Throwback Photo by dukecharles(m): 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
BCharlie:

You for think before talking na Bro.

Sorry let me borrow your brain and do the thinking... OH after a deep thought I came to a conclusion that Amaechi is regarded as a betrayal of his own and a semi mad man no wonder his people paid him back by shaming him and his candidate Peterside. Thanks for your kind gesture. Take back you brain.
Re: Governor Wike Bowing To Amaechi In A Throwback Photo by kossyablaze(m): 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
buskie13:
a soldier dies only but once...true words from 2pac Shakur
I feel u

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Bowing To Amaechi In A Throwback Photo by stexsy(m): 11:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
BCharlie:

Meanwhile you are enjoying mad man roads constructed, cool breeze that came to Rivers as a result of his achievements. Your hero JEG and Wike, what contribution have they been able to give to the Rivers State? You now see, who come dey man now? Dumbass
which road are you talking about? Mention one road constructed by Amaechi. Fuuuul
Re: Governor Wike Bowing To Amaechi In A Throwback Photo by danpatrick: 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
londonrivals:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-5FTzw7iWLVw/VcI6yq2BfPI/AAAAAAAGIZ0/f503K1gpXN8/s1600/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]
This was when current governor of Rivers state, Nyesom Wike saw former governor Rotimi Amaechi as his Boss.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photo-governor-wike-bowing-to-amaechi.html

See how the chameleon has changed its colour and is now biting the finger that fed it!
Re: Governor Wike Bowing To Amaechi In A Throwback Photo by Phelix111(m): 2:10am On Aug 06, 2015
omenka:

Why must he shake him with one hand clasped on the other??

Why why why angryangry

Why must we be the ones you're telling this n not them politicians??
Re: Governor Wike Bowing To Amaechi In A Throwback Photo by ladesson(m): 5:09am On Aug 06, 2015
he s a traitor.
Re: Governor Wike Bowing To Amaechi In A Throwback Photo by ArodewilliamsT: 7:27am On Aug 06, 2015
adamskutty:
King and servant.

Now he is trying to flex muscles with his master. He is trying to bite the same hands that fed him in his hungry days, how ungrateful men can be, at the mere sight of peanuts he now wants to fight his master.

Sorry slave you will only end up getting burnt. grin grin

P.s. Is it just me, as of recent we haven't heard wike's rant about probing his master, his master amaechi. grin grin grin

Abi! Slave don remember say even though he sits on a throne now he still be boy boy warming the seat for the peterside? grin He is shivering! grin grin grin Less noise with less action as well. Haha! grin grin

Former slave don buy master, Even Igbo slave Jaja of Opobo became master and sold his former masters. Tell Daura President say if Amechi no collect appointment, Wike the TRUE SoN of Biafra will send him into political wilderness forever. Traitors deserve no mercy.
Re: Governor Wike Bowing To Amaechi In A Throwback Photo by otiakpukpo(m): 10:29am On Aug 06, 2015
grin grin grin[/color][color=#550000]only nwike knws wht his mission was,dis life shaa
Re: Governor Wike Bowing To Amaechi In A Throwback Photo by intercom: 11:20am On Aug 06, 2015
[size=16pt]RESPECT is a reciprocal. No permanent FRIEND in Politics and no permanent ENERMY also. POLITICS is a game of the mind and for MEN ONLY [/size]
Re: Governor Wike Bowing To Amaechi In A Throwback Photo by Chiaka(f): 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
Its No piggy he was then working under Wike. Mark of respect. In turn the stupid Ameachi never did same to Jonathan! Stupid man!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) / Okowa, APC VP ‘placeholder’ Tell INEC Academic Certificates Missing / Nnamdi Azikiwe & Obafemi Awolowo And Their Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.