Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast (68237 Views)

Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? / Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess / Her Curves Make Guys Stare In Awe And Lust. (video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by kinglekan: 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sassybae:
shocked shocked
Chai that's wicked
Kinglekan cry...never knew he was like that oo, so he'll soon look for another wife
Its so simple, I'll cut that rod in btw his legs

Baby haba na!! U sef want to join deedy to be yabbing me? sad

U knw am such a gentleman naa. Don't cut my precious ooooo. sad

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by kinglekan: 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol ayaf tried to cut it off but it refused to cut, I av tried to trade him with d boko haram but he escaped. So I decided to leave him alone grin

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by kinglekan: 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sassybae:
Lolss you're so funny Boko haram ? undecided You're wicked then

She is oooo! Wicked and heartless sumborri.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
kinglekan:

Gerrarra mehn
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
Divorce loading undecided
You better say something that will convince me she's lying, OR else lipsrsealed
kinglekan:

Don't mind her dear, she was always calling her concubines name, "bangle"
each time I was hitting it. sad sad

Thank God u came to rescue me from Mhizdeedy.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
cry be nice deedy
MhizDeedy:

Lol u don't know me ooh, kinglekan is no match for me, m always charged up like drake's new single cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sassybae:
cry be nice deedy

cheesy grin this is me being nice
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ohh embarassed
You call this being nice?
Ok lemme see the wicked side of you
MhizDeedy:

cheesy grin this is me being nice

1 Like

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by kinglekan: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Freeway ko gateway ni......don't goan find something to do ooh u this old man, iffa get hold of u this tym around ehn, sassybae wil nuh remember she married sm1 like u. Amebo I don't know who called u here tz like u av started eating chicken bumbum again abi?

Gbe enu soun jareee!! undecided

Sassybae is sweeter than you. tongue

Deal wiv that. grin grin

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
kinglekan:

Gbe enu soun jareee!! undecided

Sassybae is sweeter than you. tongue

Deal wiv that. grin grin

Ion give a fvck!!!
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sassybae:
Ohh embarassed
You call this being nice?
Ok lemme see the wicked side of you

U wouldn't want to see it bae, its a really dark scary side grin
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
Kinglekan, how did you cope pls wink
MhizDeedy:

U wouldn't want to see it bae, its a really dark scary side grin
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by kinglekan: 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Bangle is not my concubine, he is my fiance cheesy
*yinmu* undecided

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by kinglekan: 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sassybae:
Divorce loading undecided You better say something that will convince me she's lying, OR else lipsrsealed
Divorce?? shocked
U weee let jealous Mhizdeedy come between us? sad sad
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by kinglekan: 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Ion give a fvck!!!
cheesy cheesy

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by kinglekan: 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sassybae:
_Kinglekan, how did you cope pls wink

It was like hell. As a matter of fact, it was worse than hell. Thank goodness you rescued me bae. kiss

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2015

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
kinglekan:

It was like hell. As a matter of fact, it was worse than hell. Thank goodness you rescued me bae. kiss

Really?, twas like hell? I wil show u what hell is
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by kinglekan: 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2015

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by kinglekan: 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Really?, twas like hell? I wil show u what hell is

Deedy ah hann!! Wah else do u want naa. Sassybae see dis my ex is threatening ur hubby ooooo

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
Mhizdeedy be nice cry
It yaff do ooo
kinglekan:

Deedy ah hann!! Wah else do u want naa. Sassybae see dis my ex is threatening ur hubby ooooo

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sassybae:
Mhizdeedy be nice cry
It yaff do ooo

Yes mah ayaf hear cheesy......

#faces kinglekan this isn't over young man, I wil be back for ur head angry

1 Like

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sassybae:
cry be nice deedy

Never u have been freed from prison. Welcome back cheesy
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
embarassed please don't come back, I don't wanna cry
MhizDeedy:

Yes mah ayaf hear cheesy......

#faces kinglekan this isn't over young man, I wil be back for ur head angry
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by kinglekan: 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sassybae:

Mhizdeedy can u see love here. Sassy u are such a darling jooorrr. kiss

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sassybae:

Yes ma
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
kinglekan:

undecided who is tthis 1?
Don't tell me you just noticed that today
wristbangle:

Never u have been freed from prison. Welcome back cheesy
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
kiss kiss
kinglekan:

1 Like

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
Thanks dear kiss
MhizDeedy:

Yes ma
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Jkvivi2020: 8:39am On Aug 23, 2015
Nice point @ op. 95 percent of girls possess useless and wayward characters. When they don't get husband they become full time prostitutes. They run to diferent babalawo and forget they are d cause of their problem. As a woman you can never be higher than a man even if u have millons or senior to him. You must be loyal him. The girls the ball is in ur court. @ aisha95 i love ur points.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by LewisO: 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hi.
I don't know what people derive in deceiving themselves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Lady's 21st Birthday Photos Got People Doubting Her Age / 10 Categories Of Female Virgins / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.