Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori (53247 Views)

James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) / Gov Okowa Releases N350million For Ibori Reception, Thanksgiving. SR / James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by tpiander: 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
na your "hursband" take your bathing picture?
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by Controlled(f): 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
tpiander:
what is the experienced elderly call girl talking about plz?

is s/he for or against Ibori, because all these yarns of hers (or his) are neither here nor there.

does anyone have a clue?

I am wondering oooooooo.......... grin grin grin grin...ashawo arugbo no go gree oooooooooo.....na the house way im mama bomb for commissioner position cause the akpako......n.......the house way ashawo buy with im mama for amelika cause am........and abandoned childrenfor asaba......n pickin husband..........orishi rishi...... grin grin.....
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by KanwuliaJara: 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
IBORRRRRRRRI!!!
We dey wait you jor!
At least we nor push drug with ANUS to MUDERAH babies LIKE TINUBU for US! tongue
Hiaaaaaaahn!!!!! cool

You for "plea-bargain" your sins like the wor-woe PIPO of "the west"! tongue

Or you for hide ya money for ETHIOPIA Kuli-kuli baskets like OBJ, THE GORRILA OF OTTA hide im own!
I hope JONATHAN nor make the same misFIRE o! wink
You nor see as LUCKY IGBINEDION dash EFCC bribe? grin

Hail TINUBU-JAGBAMORON!!!!! The COCAINE-BARRRRRON KING-MAKER!!!!
We dey "TWALEEEEEEE" o!

Baba GO-FAST! grin

Drug-PUSSSSSHER KING-MAKERS!

LWKMD!!!!!
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by Controlled(f): 12:58am On Aug 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
IBORRRRRRRRI!!!
We dey wait you jor!
At least we nor push drug with ANUS to MUDERAH babies LIKE TINUBU for US! tongue
Hiaaaaaaahn!!!!! cool

You for "plea-bargain" your sins like the wor-woe PIPO of "the west"! tongue

Or you for hide ya money for ETHIOPIA Kuli-kuli baskets like OBJ, THE GORRILA OF OTTA hide im own!
I hope JONATHAN nor make the same misFIRE o! wink
You nor see as LUCKY IGBINEDION dash EFCC bribe? grin

Hail TINUBU-JAGBAMORON!!!!! The COCAINE-BARRRRRON KING-MAKER!!!!
We dey "TWALEEEEEEE" o!

Baba GO-FAST! grin

Drug-PUSSSSSHER KING-MAKERS!

LWKMD!!!!!

Giwa........ cheesy cheesy...auntie mi o...... cheesy........omo....a.....oko........d law....... cheesy....asaba..... wink wink cheesy...we dey Tanda....how menopause...... grin......more coming.....

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by tpiander: 1:03am On Aug 07, 2015
na this type dem dey call "Yawo"
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by Controlled(f): 1:05am On Aug 07, 2015
tpiander:
na this type dem dey call "Yawo"

Wait......we go soon land........ cheesy cheesy...with family Tory......... cheesy.........wife.....of who be d point........ grin grin
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by tpiander: 1:06am On Aug 07, 2015
na somebody "Yawo" nah. . . . . . . . .
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by brirold1(m): 1:34am On Aug 07, 2015
k

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by KanwuliaJara: 1:35am On Aug 07, 2015
We dey hide o!
Family tori ke?
Abi you hia say we be TINUBU WEY DE PUSH DRUG WITH ANUS? shocked

Please FAYA ON! cool
[size=20pt] SE-N OSE-A ATI TINUBU DRUG PUSSSSHERS OF NL FAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ON![/size] cool

See fine boy No Pimpos!!!! Na me and you for this your NL!!!! Faya on!

Ya mama or be TINUBU WHOOOOOORE? lipsrsealed

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by KanwuliaJara: 1:46am On Aug 07, 2015
Make I balance for WORK! No patients today! cool

Fine BOY! DEAD BLOKOS!!!!
I get wife for you o! wink
Muchechecheche lipsrsealed

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by tpiander: 1:50am On Aug 07, 2015
So this kanwulia lady don dey masturbate for seun picture longtime.

I guess she dey for queue?

Ya hursband nko?
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by KanwuliaJara: 1:56am On Aug 07, 2015
Seun BABY!
Na ya BLOKOS BE DIS? cheesy
Wey ya wife na?
Abi you don use am for 'Ijebu' rissshual? lipsrsealed

[size=20pt]OYA COME AND PHOCK![/size]

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by KanwuliaJara: 2:07am On Aug 07, 2015
[size=30pt]TINUBU!!! JAGBAMILLLA!
YOU ARE STILL A DRUG PUSSHER!
IBORI BETA PASS YOU!
YOU MURDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRER!!!
[/size]
kiss

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/drug-crimes-apc-leader-bola-tinubu-still-suspect-u-s/

Drug Crimes: APC Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.S
Our Reporter November 17, 2014
Despite his failing health and political reputation in Nigeria as the
national leader of All Progressive Congress, APC, former Lagos Statejavascript:void(0);
Governor, Ahmed Bola Tinubu, is still being monitored, questioned and
interrogated frequently upon arrival in the United States over drug crimes
committed in that country.

[size=30pt]Tinubu was indicted for Cocaine, Herroine and Gun crimes and forfeited
$460,000.00 in the early 1990’s.[/size]

Cocaine, Heroine, Guns and other paraphernalia used in running the drug
business were all recovered from the Tinubu-led drug cartel in Chicago in
the early 1993.
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by KanwuliaJara: 2:17am On Aug 07, 2015
[size=20pt]REM-% TINU-BUFFALO IS A DRUG TOTO!!!![/size]

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by KanwuliaJara: 2:39am On Aug 07, 2015
[size=20pt]Exp0sed!! How My Father Made Love To My Wife – Formal Pres OBJ’s Son Gbenga Obasanjo Says cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy[/size]

Na wah for 'Ogun State' O! lipsrsealed

[size=30pt]IBORRRRRI!!! THANK YOU FOR NOT PHOCKING YOUR DAUGHTER AND GIVING HER BELLE LIKE OBJ!!!!!![/size]

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by KanwuliaJara: 2:46am On Aug 07, 2015
http://www.codewit.com/headlines/25433-my-father-made-love-to-my-wife-gbenga-obasanjo

[img]http://3.bp..com/-WbnAcIgDNDU/UrFId1g_ZiI/AAAAAAAAsxo/yx9IlhG9X1M/s1600/obasanjoscandal.jpg[/img]

ABOMINATION!!!!!! OGUN STATE WESTERN-[size=20pt]WHORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE[/size] NATION!!!! lipsrsealed

[size=20pt]The petitioner avers that lurid sexual relationship of the Respondent with her own father, Otunba Alex Onabanjo and his father General Olusegun Obasanjo, has brought him great pain and psychological trauma and is the primary reason for the breakdown of his marriage to the Respondent.

“The petitioner avers that the respondent while married to him was also committing adultery with one Mr. Olumide Ogunlesi.

“The petitioner avers that the Respondent shamelessly carried on her sexual escapades without any thought as to the psychological effect of same on him.”

Gbenga further stated in the affidavit that the paternity of the two children that are the product of his marriage to Moji was in doubt, considering the alleged multiple sexual relationships she had with several men.[/size]

At least my TOTO nor wide reassssh this 'WESTERN WHORRRE' OF GRANDPAPA TOTOS im own ke! cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Make una come see who dey point fingers at IBORI ooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!! shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/290876/gbenga-obasanjo-ex-wife-another-tussle

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! See TOTO from 'WESTERN NIGERIA'! FADA AND SON PHOKAS! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/159381_GbengaMoji_jpg_jpgf2be2d263cdccedce90c8e637cb9a8cc

[b]And then, chief Obasanjo was said to have taken charge of the environment by saying that he only had three posers for Gbenga: One, “Did I not warn you about the danger involved in marrying Mojisola when you first brought her to me?” Gbenga was said to have answered in the affirmative.

Second, the veteran of several battles, both military and civil, was said to have again asked in the presence of the Egba and Owu chiefs that:

[size=30pt]“Did I not give you the privilege information that Mojisola was her own father’s girlfriend?” shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[/size]

To this Gbenga was said to have answered yes, again. Finally Obasanjo reportedly asked Gbenga if he did not also tell him that Otunba Alex Onabanjo regularly pimped his daughter, Mojisola for some circle of friends and associates to which Gbenga purportedly said yes again. Thereafter, the ageing farmer was said to have asked for relieve of the gathering so that he could tend to his plants and chickens as he had no more to say other what he had already volunteered.
Gbenga Obasanjo

The stunned Egba and Owu Chiefs were said to have left after it appeared that Obasanjo and his son apparently knew before hand the consequences of the marriage between Gbenga and Moji.

[size=20pt]They were said to have however advised that the Obasanjo’s family should save the Egba and Owu people the embarrassment the scandal has caused.[/size] cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

At an earlier meeting, a source close to the Obasanjo Family had disclosed to pointblanknews.com that Dr. Obasanjo was spotted at a meeting with the Alake of Egbaland, Oba Michael Adedotun Aremu Gbadebo, where he expressed his disappointment, sorrow and personal grief on the incestuous conduct of ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo and his father-in-law, Chief Alex Onabanjo.

[size=20pt]Gbenga was said to have told the Egba paramount ruler that Obasanjo was not alone in having mind disturbing sexual escapades with ladies with close family ties that other powerful and influential Nigerians have been engaging in similar incestuous act for purposes of rituals popular called “Awure” in Yoruba Land. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[/size] [/b]
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by tevinsolt: 4:18am On Aug 07, 2015
babasade:
Am still waiting for a time africians would learn to decide their matters themselves and not allow the white to decide for them..Can Obama be jailed for corruption in Nigeria? ICC keeps purchasing blacks for war crime and we would never rise to defend ourselves.

maybe if Obama stole America's money and was illegally getting is money into Nigeria, so stop being a cry baby, Europeans are always you're problem. what you couldn't do they did over there and you're here looking for fault where there isn't.
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by saintkel(m): 8:53am On Aug 08, 2015
ladyF:

ermmmm u are 'mistakening ' me for someone else shocked
No swthrt its u n I knw who I want
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by Controlled(f): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
http://www.codewit.com/headlines/25433-my-father-made-love-to-my-wife-gbenga-obasanjo

[img]http://3.bp..com/-WbnAcIgDNDU/UrFId1g_ZiI/AAAAAAAAsxo/yx9IlhG9X1M/s1600/obasanjoscandal.jpg[/img]

ABOMINATION!!!!!! OGUN STATE WESTERN-[size=20pt]WHORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE[/size] NATION!!!! lipsrsealed

At least my TOTO nor wide reassssh this 'WESTERN WHORRRE' OF GRANDPAPA TOTOS im own ke! cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Make una come see who dey point fingers at IBORI ooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!! shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/290876/gbenga-obasanjo-ex-wife-another-tussle

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! See TOTO from 'WESTERN NIGERIA'! FADA AND SON PHOKAS! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/159381_GbengaMoji_jpg_jpgf2be2d263cdccedce90c8e637cb9a8cc

How abandonment of pikins.......in asaba...... cheesy....or funkie greatgranmama don carry go joint owned house in amelika..... cheesy cheesy cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided....okolo........okolo?.......giwa.....Omolola.......Omolola........ shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by angelberton(f): 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
God will not hear this crusade for the wicked and unimaginable thievery committed against Delta by this Ibori thief!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) / We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC / Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.