Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,006 members, 7,828,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori (53249 Views)

James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) / Gov Okowa Releases N350million For Ibori Reception, Thanksgiving. SR / James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by KanwuliaJara: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
If una need more, make una let me know! cool
Make I STEP-"DAN"! cool

NA me! AMADIN 1 OF SHEGENESHE!!!!

"May" una go BAAAAAAAAAF! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB1p3SVs6Bw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SpHlCq_jjs
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
Emasel:

What is this one saying?

Is Ibori's case worse than Diepriye Alamieyeseigha's case?

Yet he was given presidential pardon by the same clueless president who was hell bent on punishing Ibori.

Is there any political officer in Nigeria that doesn't steal money ?

Even a monk, pastor or imam will steal money if he/she occupies public office in Nigeria.

Every human being has got sentiments, thats what makes us humans. And Yes! I still like Ibori and will always do!

The 8 years, Ibori spent in office, his works spoke for him in all sectors. He created jobs, built schools, rehabilitated and built health centres and hospitals and was also involved in laudable infrastructural projects across the state.

Ibori was a victim of Jonathan's payback scheme as he vehemently opposed him when he was to be appointed Vice president under the late Yar Adua's government.

Get your facts right, before you utter gibberish.

What is not good is not good. Offenders need to be punished wherever and whenever they are identified. Jonathan himself will not walk free and his sin will catch up with him. We need to make samples of some people to get the sanity into Nigerians.
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by Johnrake69: 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
Emasel:

What is this one saying?

Is Ibori's case worse than Diepriye Alamieyeseigha's case?

Yet he was given presidential pardon by the same clueless president who was hell bent on punishing Ibori.

Is there any political officer in Nigeria that doesn't steal money ?

Even a monk, pastor or imam will steal money if he/she occupies public office in Nigeria.

Every human being has got sentiments, thats what makes us humans. And Yes! I still like Ibori and will always do!

The 8 years, Ibori spent in office, his works spoke for him in all sectors. He created jobs, built schools, rehabilitated and built health centres and hospitals and was also involved in laudable infrastructural projects across the state.

Ibori was a victim of Jonathan's payback scheme as he vehemently opposed him when he was to be appointed Vice president under the late Yar Adua's government.
Get your facts right, before you utter gibberish!

Am a deltan, and I can say that Ibori was a better Governor than his successor, that notwithstanding, You can't blame GEJ for Ibori's misfortune. Ibori holds a British passport and had criminal track record as at 1990 in the UK. His whole immediate family were caught with cash amounting to millions of pounds and were already sentenced and moreover, He was arrested in Dubai. Unless your blaming GEJ for not going all out to rescue him which no politician will do for a sworn political enemy.
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
seedgrows:

look at u, apreful is DAT wat u do, tinibu is a blessing to Lagos state compare to ibori n d man he lift for delta state can't u c ibori deserve to die in kiri kiri, see who he leave delta state well for uduagha d clueless one this monki done bring another failure, watch out for ambode which is tinibu part 2 u will luv Lagos
ibori no come back oooo shebi u say na u be odidigboyibo u can do that in prison

Of course, a thief is always a blessing to some people, after all he doesn't eat his loot alone.
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by Oketwin(m): 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
SenseiX:
Delta people apparently missing James Ibori grin
I jst tire for sapele
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by Cyriloha(m): 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:
My reaction right now... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by pleasuremaster: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
if dem like, let dem invite T.B JOSHUA, ADEBOYE OYEDEPO OR JEREMIAH OF WARRI, IBORI ll only come back wen is term is completed. keep wasting ur hard earn moni on rubbish....
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by Fourwinds: 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
foolishness at its peak.. no wonder d whites are far ahead of us. useless pastor
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
He's the best governor Delta state has had till now. I miss him alot too. I wonder why out of the 1999-2007 era governors, he's the only one still in prison. it's pitiable
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by kesternice: 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
He is our governor, he stole our money, we still luv him 2 death. Stop taking drugs 4 my headache. I wish I was in delta wud hv been dere. It's only time and at God's time he will be out. Uduaghan took delta state 20yrs back and dat was Ibori's only crime (imposing an anti-christ on us). D day Ibori will touch down osubi airport dats d day u guys will see Hw loved Ibori is.
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by jude33084(m): 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
babasade:
Am still waiting for a time africians would learn to decide their matters themselves and not allow the white to decide for them..Can Obama be jailed for corruption in Nigeria? ICC keeps purchasing blacks for war crime and we would never rise to defend ourselves.

Are you ok bro?
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by Bolarge1(m): 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
IBORI IS THE BEST GOVERNOR DELTANS HAD EVER PRODUCED.

IBORI OUR MAN MUST BE RELEASED BY FIRE BY TUNDER

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by xtervaganza(m): 11:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
You see christians and show of shame

Nonsense
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by jolomiurenyi(m): 12:29am On Aug 06, 2015
Itsekiri aghan dooo.
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 06, 2015
medar:
They are jesters. For once, when are we going to forget about this tribal jargons and let's fight corruption once and for all. Enough of this "na my brother" syndrome joo.
As if you have come to terms with looting by OBJ, Tinubu, Fashola, Fayemi, Gbenga Daniel, et al. It only matters when it comes other tribes. Hypocrisy!!!
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by Osama10(m): 4:55am On Aug 06, 2015
Since the creation of delta state, James Ibori has been the best governor we've had not doubt about that.

Every deltan is aware of this fact, show me a governor in Nigeria that has not stolen the common wealth of the populace.
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by princetelaviv: 5:19am On Aug 06, 2015
No pastor for niger deltas ooo all dem na millitant see dis one wetin him wan do nau? No bible quote for the print out sef. .. enough is enough kill u. ..
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by rabzy: 6:41am On Aug 06, 2015
mayorkyzo:
I see people calling him thief and looter...to me he's one of the best leaders I've ever seen..he formed an all inclusive government and all regions in the state felt his impact..yes he stole but show me a governor or state official who hasn't...all the roads we enjoy in delta state was done by ibori...the last time there was major employment in the state was ibori...He raised multitude of peeps from jobless youths to millionaires..the day ibori arrives nigeria I would wait for him at the airport...

If he is the best leader you have ever seen, then you are blind. So because he made some of you boys millionaires, all the millions of deltans left can go to blazes. If ur uncle takes over ur father's properties and gives peanuts to only ur brother, what wud u think of both of them.
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by riczy(m): 7:04am On Aug 06, 2015
he shud b released,in Jonathan voice stealn is nt corruption @ d clueless one
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by mayorkyzo: 8:00am On Aug 06, 2015
rabzy:

If he is the best leader you have ever seen, then you are blind. So because he made some of you boys millionaires, all the millions of deltans left can go to blazes. If ur uncle takes over ur father's properties and gives peanuts to only ur brother, what wud u think of both of them.
Bros leave that thing..there was employment,good infrastructure,bursary for students,he pressed on oil firms that wanted to leave the state to stay...there was enough for everybody man..as for making people millionaires,tell me if you become a governor you won't empower your close friends and allies...
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by rabzy: 9:17am On Aug 06, 2015
mayorkyzo:
Bros leave that thing..there was employment,good infrastructure,bursary for students,he pressed on oil firms that wanted to leave the state to stay...there was enough for everybody man..as for making people millionaires,tell me if you become a governor you won't empower your close friends and allies...

Guy you are funny men....there was enough for everybody...did you really say that or you are joking. That was the same thing the IBB boys said and the military and the whole Nigeria are still suffering from it.
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by fortunechy(m): 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
accept JESUS

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by Controlled(f): 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
BOBO OKU!!!! You toooooo musssssssssh!!!!
I mizzzzzzz you DARLING!!!!! grin
Make dem go die jor!!!! cool

JAGBANJANTIS-GBAJA den be EX-CONS for US too!
Noting do you!!!

Please, come out AND TEIF MOOOOORE!!! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QBj6X7qJYA

52yr old ashawo.... wink grin grin grin grin.....ur mama bomb im house for position
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
Bail Ke

For a convicted felon

We certainly need to revisit what we are doing in our schools if the population thinks bail is granted after conviction?

Enough is Enough? Has he served longer than he was imprisoned for?

My people Sha...
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by KanwuliaJara: 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
IBORRRRRRRRI!!!!

You are the MOST HIGH GOD!!!!!
I will DIE for you!!!!
Unlike UGLY-JAGBMILLA!!!!! grin
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by KanwuliaJara: 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YimUuLQE7Ug

IBORRRRRRRRI!!!!
The LOOT wey you give us keep ehn? WHEN YOU COME OUT, we go take am BAFF YOU GAAAAAAN!!!!

A true MAN of the SOUTH SOUTH PIPO!!!!! cool

Like dem JESUS, dem dey fia to release you? shocked
Na so you get pawa reash?

Even OBJ, the ORANGUTAN OF OTTA DEY SHYTE FOR AGBADA!!! grin

Cowards of the "WEST" still shaking!

Muchechecheche

You are the MOST HIGH GOD!!!!!
I will DIE for you!!!!
Unlike UGLY-JAGBAMILLLA!!!! grin

Thank you for not PUSSSSSSHING drugs with your POO-POO-DUDUWA-"westernized", amOla and ewedu ANUS in the U.S. tongue

IBORRRI SWEETIE-SWEETIE #1!!!!! grin

Make I make appointment to visit LONDON JAIL jare!!!! cool

FROM TANZANNNNYYYYAAAANNNN TO LAGOS!!!!!
Your BABES are waiting!!!!!!! grin
My body dey shake. . .
My BOBBY dey wait for JHYOOOOOOOUUUU!!!!! cool
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by KanwuliaJara: 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
IBORRRRRRI!!!!!
KpekUS international! EDO STATE BRANCH DEY WAIT YOU O! wink
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by tpiander: 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
what is the experienced elderly call girl talking about plz?

is s/he for or against Ibori, because all these yarns of hers (or his) are neither here nor there.

does anyone have a clue?
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by KanwuliaJara: 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
All these Seun-rhino5-Otapiapia, WESTERN COWARDLY NL-IDs!

Una don taya to dey post NL members ISP addresses and BIANCA-OJUKWU abortion records of FFK?

Muchechecheche

Oya begin post o!

I get PLENTY-PLENTY TOTO pissssshures to post too! tongue
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by tpiander: 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2015

where are her friends, all of una don vanish?
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by KanwuliaJara: 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
You know dey shame? grin
Jobless ABEOKUTA ILLITY!
Na cyber cafe-website of 419 ya mates dey take carry wine put assshawo "frontage-vajin-anus-OPIO" wife put for 'ouse? grin

Abi you dey mistake me for one of your SUPER-ASSSSSHIAWOH, phock-ABORT-and-QUENCH MODARATOR HOE-FIMP ni? grin

All the loot wey OBJ carry take buy DIZO to run NL nko?
Wey ya JAMES BOND aka DAYO KANU?
E don quench? grin

We dey HIDE oooooooooh!
A tink you wan post pisssssures? wink
DAT NA OOOOOODE wan!
Make I gee you the lehtest! kiss
Make I hellep you na!
Abi ya report button don loss for h-Insai ya mama toto?

Muchechecheche cheesy
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by KanwuliaJara: 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
Iborrrrrrri my LOFF!
NL dey still cry o!
You dey jail, dem still dey SHYTE for ANUS! grin

I dey "TWALE" for JHYOOOOOOOUUUU o!!!!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria / We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC / Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.