Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori (53250 Views)

James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) / Gov Okowa Releases N350million For Ibori Reception, Thanksgiving. SR / James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by admax(m): 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
It is their oyel money, let their kinsmen loot it dry.

1 Like

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by bigerboy200: 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
Shaha
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by grin88(m): 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
T grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by Emasel(m): 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ibori remains the best governor Delta has ever had.

We really do miss him, I pray he is released soon.

*One reason why I never liked Goodluck, he made sure he frustrated Ibori, while he was the president, Karma finally caught up with him and he made history by being the first incumbent president to lose election * undecided

3 Likes

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by flexingPAPA: 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
Deltans are not yet matured politically.
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by ayaside(m): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
...And how "MANY" Deltans support this?For three or five people to make this poster doesn't mean the "ENTIRE PEOPLE" agree to this

2 Likes

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by coolitempa(f): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
Expect the ibos to support him....they are known for supporting thieves....... grin

2 Likes

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by emamos: 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
James onanefe ibori,london inmates love you but your people back home love you more

2 Likes

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by younggerrard(m): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
Wetn concern me
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by Frankiss44(m): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ogidigbogboigbo 1 of Africa... No governor stole more money than this man.. But the irony of his looting was that there was more money and development under him than any other person...

2 Likes

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by lolaxavier(m): 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
The most stvpid idea this year...

1 Like

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by saintkel(m): 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
ladyF:
Awnnn

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin
wen will u say yes to my proposal swthrt?
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by mytime24(f): 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
hmm

1 Like

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by tym92(m): 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
ojnnaco:
eeeeeeyaaaah
cccxxiii:
deebsman1:
PRYCE:
Lol
Chiefpriest1:
Lol
admax:
It is their oyel money, let their kinsmen loot it dry.
kossyablaze:
Lol
bigerboy200:
Shaha
kossyablaze:
Lol
association of space bookers

1 Like

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by Emasel(m): 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
Only true Deltans will understand Ibori's case. Ibori was just a victim of political manipulation, no thanks to the immediate past president who had personal beef for Ibori.

Lucky Igbinedion stole more than Ibori,but the cases levelled against him were cleared.

Even the immediate past governor Uduaghan looted far more than Ibori, but he is walking free.

Ibori is just a victim of circumstance.

5 Likes

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by idu1(m): 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lol
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by islandmoon: 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
the people his owning money and the greedy one who have lost their senses because they usually benefit from his loot, have gone to borrow money from bank to organize rally for his release so the looting can continue, yeye dey smell!!

what a shame!!!

1 Like

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Lol. Unfortunately, the man that came after Ibori's tenure made him look like a saint.

Ibori stole money, but he also had so many projects to his name. He made millionaires out of some hopeless youths who are forming 'big men' in Delta today.

Given a choice, deltans would want ibori to govern them all over again. He was a broad-minded politician who could drive into the house of a small boy if he had issues with him.

He was unlike the short, petty wizard that just left the post recently.

But in all, a thief is a thief, whether a 'good' one or a bad thief.

Sooooo on point. The short man devil who just left post recently is roaming around freely and his looting is 100 times far than that of Ibori. Nigeria politics is like deep blue sea, you can't understand or know what's inside, unless you go in.

4 Likes

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by ladyF(f): 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
saintkel:
wen will u say yes to my proposal swthrt?

ermmmm u are 'mistakening ' me for someone else shocked
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by nijanigga: 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
ogidigbodigbo of africa cooling off in jail,hope his as.s is still intact.
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by mmsen: 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
Either this advert was paid for by his family under someone else's name or these people are very damaged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by santosesq1(m): 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
Am still waiting for a time africians would learn to decide their matters themselves and not allow the white to decide for them..Can Obama be jailed for corruption in Nigeria? ICC keeps purchasing blacks for war crime and we would never rise to defend ourselves.
[/quote]. How mny yorubas/huasa/ibo man has been sent to jail ? Is ibori the bigest thief in nigeria ? Dimeji bankole used nat assembly as colateria to take loan what hapened ? Obj,aabacha,ibb,mko,umaro dikko etc how many were jailed ? Will sepp blatter be jailed in nigeria ? How long are we remaining slave to the albinos called oyibo white folks ?. Ibori stole but his impact was felt. Wht did obj did ? Ibori to return March 2016. Deltans can die for Ibori cox he dosnt eat alone like other politicians we know.

1 Like

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
deebsman1:
Tribalism and nepotism is what caused the massive corruption as being experienced in Nigeria. It is what has always been setting us backward since, can't we just get over it for once Someone stole money, by his actions, he negatively affect millions of peoples by his own single act and yet, some people that have never gain an ordinary pure water from him will be saying they are wrongly trying him, why?? Because he's just a member of their clan, cry cry cry cry cry cry cryfor Nigeria

thank you my brother. It is a symptom of our illiteracy and underdevelopment
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by sexaddict08(m): 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
ladyF:
Awnnn
It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin
damn.... u're so annoying with this shit
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
babasade:
Am still waiting for a time africians would learn to decide their matters themselves and not allow the white to decide for them..Can Obama be jailed for corruption in Nigeria? ICC keeps purchasing blacks for war crime and we would never rise to defend ourselves.

The time will be when African is able to identify corruption and deal with the offenders themselves. Unfortunately we are far from this due to people like you supporting a theif like Ibori in the name of nepotism. " He is our brother"

1 Like

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by mayorkyzo: 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
I see people calling him thief and looter...to me he's one of the best leaders I've ever seen..he formed an all inclusive government and all regions in the state felt his impact..yes he stole but show me a governor or state official who hasn't...all the roads we enjoy in delta state was done by ibori...the last time there was major employment in the state was ibori...He raised multitude of peeps from jobless youths to millionaires..the day ibori arrives nigeria I would wait for him at the airport...

7 Likes

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by coolitempa(f): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
Emasel:
Only true Deltans will understand Ibori's case. Ibori was just a victim of political manipulation, no thanks to the immediate past president who had personal beef for Ibori.

Lucky Igbinedion stole more than Ibori,but the cases levelled against him were cleared.

Even the immediate past governor Uduaghan looted far more than Ibori, but he is walking free.

Ibori is just a victim of circumstance.

Unbelievable.......see demmmmm........ cheesy cheesy...some people surely deserve poverty when they think like you.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by unknown87: 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
Some1 is trying to collect out of what he has left. grin
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by mandax: 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ibori got into trouble when he advocated for Resource Control.

Alamieseghia got into trouble when he advocated for Resource Control.

Ibori got himself in prison when he escaped from Jonathan government into exile.

What could Jonathan who couldn't harm a fly, who couldn't even retain the powers given to him, have done to Ibori? Nothing.

At best, Jonathan could have pardoned Ibori same time he pardoned Alamieseghia - they both were not the worst as far as accusations of stealing government money is concerned.

Their problems were more political than stealing.

1 Like

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
LordVarys:
My Delta people, we nor dey carry last.
Jokes apart, his looting aside,Ibori still has a cult following in Delta.....the sad reality of politics in the Niger Delta

Tinibu nko? Him no loot and still looting? Him no get massive followership.

Tinibu need to just say one word against buhari and all the sai buhari chanters here will follow him and change tune.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by UpLoyo: 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
Grant bail crusade? Ignorance on rampage; bail for someone already convicted of a crime? I'm sure God has better things on his hands than attending to one Ali Baba and the 40 thieves that's paying for the crimes he committed. grin grin. You should include fasting too...no amount of prayer will open that jail door until he serves every single minute. The last time I checked his name was neither Paul nor Silas. grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC / Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe / Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.