Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori (53248 Views)

James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) / Gov Okowa Releases N350million For Ibori Reception, Thanksgiving. SR / James Ibori: Alameiseigha Built Just One House. Was Never Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by mandax: 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
gboss4sure:

Tinibu nko? Him no loot and still looting? Him no get massive followership.

Tinibu need to just say one word against buhari and all the sai buhari chanters here will follow him and change tone.

Hmmm, it does not look it shall be longer when Tinubu opens war of accusations of embezzlement of public funds against PMB.

Whenever north is not appointing a Yoruba to succeed north in Aso Rock very soon, the can of worms shall be opened.
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by effie03(f): 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
he must have made a great impact in the state.
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by ifybroda: 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
If you are in Nigeria and you need a runs girl to satisfy your sexual desire for low prize. Call our manager on. 08182439554 or u can also talk to her on whatsaap, and pls don't pay any money into any account until u see what u re paying, we promise to give best of our girls
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
grin
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
What a shame
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by fairheven: 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
To think for once that this same Ibori was discharged and acquitted of any wrong doing by "one chance "Nigerian judges Meaning if he were in Nigeria ,he wd be walking a free man ?
Thank God for oyibo.

1 Like

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by vikyno(m): 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
LordVarys:
My Delta people, we nor dey carry last.
Jokes apart, his looting aside,Ibori still has a cult following in Delta.....the sad reality of politics in the Niger Delta

And you think that is normal? I wonder why Our peoplr act like they are not educated and exposed at times.
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by KanwuliaJara: 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ugly JOLOSI TINUBU THE DRUG BARON!!!! Go and hang!!!! OBJ! THE ORANGUTAN OF OTTA! Chop SHYTE!!!

We still LOVE AM O. cheesy
I CAN'T wait!!!
The ONLY NIGERIAN POLITHIFIAN I absolutely ADORE!!!!

Great IBORI!!!! GREEEEEEAAAAT UNIBEN!!!!! cool

2016!!! Or whenEVER!!!!

My ASO-EBI is ready!!!! Ogharrrrrra!!! HERE I COME!!!! cool

Saving my copy!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by Emasel(m): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
coolitempa:

Unbelievable.......see demmmmm........ cheesy cheesy...some people surely deserve poverty when they think like you.... cheesy

What is this one saying?

Is Ibori's case worse than Diepriye Alamieyeseigha's case?

Yet he was given presidential pardon by the same clueless president who was hell bent on punishing Ibori.

Is there any political officer in Nigeria that doesn't steal money ?

Even a monk, pastor or imam will steal money if he/she occupies public office in Nigeria.

Every human being has got sentiments, thats what makes us humans. And Yes! I still like Ibori and will always do!

The 8 years, Ibori spent in office, his works spoke for him in all sectors. He created jobs, built schools, rehabilitated and built health centres and hospitals and was also involved in laudable infrastructural projects across the state.

Ibori was a victim of Jonathan's payback scheme as he vehemently opposed him when he was to be appointed Vice president under the late Yar Adua's government.

Get your facts right, before you utter gibberish!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by Emasel(m): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
coolitempa:

Unbelievable.......see demmmmm........ cheesy cheesy...some people surely deserve poverty when they think like you.... cheesy

What is this one saying?

Yet he was given presidential pardon by the same clueless president who was hell bent on punishing Ibori.

Even a monk, pastor or imam will steal money if he/she occupies public office in Nigeria.

Every human being has got sentiments, thats what makes us humans. And Yes! I still like Ibori and will always do!

The 8 years, Ibori spent in office, his works spoke for him in all sectors. He created jobs, built schools, rehabilitated and built health centres and hospitals and was also involved in laudable infrastructural projects across the state.

Ibori was a victim of Jonathan's payback scheme as he vehemently opposed him when he was to be appointed Vice president under the late Yar Adua's government.

Get your facts right, before you utter gibberish.
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by 1shortblackboy: 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
Its a lie ! shocked
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by coolitempa(f): 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
Emasel:

What is this one saying?

Get your facts right, before you utter gibberish.

I leave you alone in your perverted non existent thought process........ cheesy.....God forbid I ever have anything to do with a sad miserable nitwit like you..... cheesy
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by Antoinne: 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
santosesq1:
Am still waiting for a time africians would learn to decide their matters themselves and not allow the white to decide for them..Can Obama be jailed for corruption in Nigeria? ICC keeps purchasing blacks for war crime and we would never rise to defend ourselves.
. How mny yorubas/huasa/ibo man has been sent to jail ? Is ibori the bigest thief in nigeria ? Dimeji bankole used nat assembly as colateria to take loan what hapened ? Obj,aabacha,ibb,mko,umaro dikko etc how many were jailed ? Will sepp blatter be jailed in nigeria ? How long are we remaining slave to the albinos called oyibo white folks ?. Ibori stole but his impact was felt. Wht did obj did ? Ibori to return March 2016. Deltans can die for Ibori cox he dosnt eat alone like other politicians we know.
You are stupi..d! Did Sepp Blatter launder money to Nigeria? If your Ibori laundered money to London, white man's land, which he did, then he deserves every inch of what he's getting!

1 Like

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by Controlled(f): 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Ugly JOLOSI TINUBU THE DRUG BARON!!!! Go and hang!!!! OBJ! THE ORANGUTAN OF OTTA! Chop SHYTE!!!

We still LOVE AM O. cheesy
I CAN'T wait!!!
The ONLY NIGERIAN POLITHIFIAN I absolutely ADORE!!!!

Great IBORI!!!! GREEEEEEAAAAT UNIBEN!!!!! cool

2016!!! Or whenEVER!!!!

My ASO-EBI is ready!!!! Ogharrrrrra!!! HERE I COME!!!! cool

Saving my copy!!!!!

Granmama toto don land......long time.......ashawo arugbo...... cheesy grin angry cheesy cheesy

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by Emasel(m): 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
coolitempa:

I leave you alone in your perverted non existent thought process........ cheesy.....God forbid I ever have anything to do with a sad miserable nitwit like you..... cheesy

I don't have time for e-rats like you. I've got better things to do with my time.

I am a realist and will always remain one, keep living in your world of fantasies.

And, let this be the last time you'll quote me.
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by Born2berich: 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
SenseiX:
Delta people apparently missing James Ibori grin
Please we don't miss the criminal called James Ibori. Let him rot in jail.
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by mabebe1(f): 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
mayorkyzo:
I see people calling him thief and looter...to me he's one of the best leaders I've ever seen..he formed an all inclusive government and all regions in the state felt his impact..yes he stole but show me a governor or state official who hasn't...all the roads we enjoy in delta state was done by ibori...the last time there was major employment in the state was ibori...He raised multitude of peeps from jobless youths to millionaires..the day ibori arrives nigeria I would wait for him at the airport...

Ibori is in Kaduna state prison...I hope he's released soon, he don try
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by Appleyard(m): 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
TheImp:
Urhobo wadoo..... cool

IyeeeeH! Mi sie' gware! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by onatisi(m): 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
MosakuAW:

I wont be surprise if this guy complete his jail term and become relevant again in Nigeria politics.

Nigerians forgets things easily when it comes to politics.

Oh Ibori! The rich also cry.....
how many years sentence was he given?
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by Pierocash(m): 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
The pastor is wise, he knows Ibori wil serve out his jail by next year and wil return home.nw he wants to organise a prayer crusade, hypocrite! why didn't he organise d crusade last 4years?
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by seedgrows(m): 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
Freemanan:
Its painful but truth... We worship this man in our state... What a mess...

Thieves a Gods
point of correction u not we
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
easyfem:
what does diz has to do with price of garri Are u from akure? And whr at akure? Cus i wnt to send u to my dad

there is no light in akure oooo
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by anumide(f): 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
ladyF:
Awnnn
It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin
na down down u dey, but u still open all ya teeth tongue
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by seedgrows(m): 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
santosesq1:
Am still waiting for a time africians would learn to decide their matters themselves and not allow the white to decide for them..Can Obama be jailed for corruption in Nigeria? ICC keeps purchasing blacks for war crime and we would never rise to defend ourselves.
. How mny yorubas/huasa/ibo man has been sent to jail ? Is ibori the bigest thief in nigeria ? Dimeji bankole used nat assembly as colateria to take loan what hapened ? Obj,aabacha,ibb,mko,umaro dikko etc how many were jailed ? Will sepp blatter be jailed in nigeria ? How long are we remaining slave to the albinos called oyibo white folks ?. Ibori stole but his impact was felt. Wht did obj did ? Ibori to return March 2016. Deltans can die for Ibori cox he dosnt eat alone like other politicians we know.
speak 4 urself , u can die for a man that insulted his mothers ibori just dey start so many Nigeria political will face the judgement of God someday wat this man is passing through right now is more than wat u are thinking no one is greater than d creator, if u have nothing to write about no be force abi dey force u to comment if yes tell me d name of d mod mk I ban am 4 lyfe
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by KanwuliaJara: 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
I LOOOOOOOVE J.O.I aka JOY-BOY!!!! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ssVZc1Uvmc
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by KanwuliaJara: 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by seedgrows(m): 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
mayorkyzo:
I see people calling him thief and looter...to me he's one of the best leaders I've ever seen..he formed an all inclusive government and all regions in the state felt his impact..yes he stole but show me a governor or state official who hasn't...all the roads we enjoy in delta state was done by ibori...the last time there was major employment in the state was ibori...He raised multitude of peeps from jobless youths to millionaires..the day ibori arrives nigeria I would wait for him at the airport...
pray Mk he no die 4 kiri kiri ooooooo I mean ur 50 cent called ibori d man that sulted ur mothers
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
babasade:
Bros You made a lot of sense.
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by KanwuliaJara: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
BOBO OKU!!!! You toooooo musssssssssh!!!!
I mizzzzzzz you DARLING!!!!! grin
Make dem go die jor!!!! cool

JAGBANJANTIS-GBAJA den be EX-CONS for US too!
Noting do you!!!

Please, come out AND TEIF MOOOOORE!!! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QBj6X7qJYA
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by Roadmap27(m): 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
We Nigerian ! We create room for mediocrity n corruption ! Then latter shout of Pain. God will just be smiling in it throne.
Re: Deltans Organize "Enough Is Enough" For Ibori by seedgrows(m): 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
gboss4sure:

Tinibu nko? Him no loot and still looting? Him no get massive followership.

Tinibu need to just say one word against buhari and all the sai buhari chanters here will follow him and change tune.
look at u, apreful is DAT wat u do, tinibu is a blessing to Lagos state compare to ibori n d man he lift for delta state can't u c ibori deserve to die in kiri kiri, see who he leave delta state well for uduagha d clueless one this monki done bring another failure, watch out for ambode which is tinibu part 2 u will luv Lagos
ibori no come back oooo shebi u say na u be odidigboyibo u can do that in prison

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) / Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist / We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.