Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,516 members, 7,954,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! (9432 Views)

Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo / Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband / See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 12:14am On Aug 07, 2015
The PUNCH-LINES

SINGLE MOTHERS GET GRADE!

Hmmmmmm!!!!

"You BORN for RAKANA of BEL-JUN!"
"You BORN for OGIEMUDIA of JEMINI"

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by cococandy(f): 4:39am On Aug 07, 2015
Sambarry is this the video you were talking about?

Lol. Funny girl.
I like the part where she calls out the hypocrites who insult when doing the same thing she doing.

But I couldn't understand most of what she said.

She looks scary though. I wouldn't wanna offend her without proper means of defense grin
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by jaybee3(m): 6:04am On Aug 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
The PUNCH-LINES
Hmmmmmm!!!!

Na you ooo Sisi KanwuliaJara

I just dey crush you from afar

I know say i no get chance cos i be yoruba Yoruba blokos as you dey call us

Stay blessed sexy madam

2 Likes

Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 6:31am On Aug 07, 2015
jaybee3:

Na you ooo Sisi KanwuliaJara

I just dey crush you from afar

I know say i no get chance cos i be yoruba Yoruba blokos as you dey call us

Stay blessed sexy madam

Jaybee#1 original.
If all Yoruba PIPO be like you, I for don marry Yoruba since na! grin
Why all YORUBA for NL nor gentle like you? grin

You are always blessed o gentle one!
The day wey I go read nonsense from your fingers, I go close my account for NL ke!

Thanks jare! kiss

4 Likes

Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by babygirlfl: 6:42am On Aug 07, 2015
My friend once told me that Nigerians speak three main languages. They are Religion, corruption and hypocrisy. grin A woman insulting another woman doing the same thing she does. Funny what she said about hypocrites but very true.

1 Like

Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by ifyalways(f): 6:43am On Aug 07, 2015
AJ, the girl likes " Biafra" oo. She say she want go Biafra as Naija don tire her. Seems she speaks a bit of Igbo too. Snoopy nkita nkita cheesy

Love or hate her, she made valid points.

2 Likes

Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by SAMBARRY: 7:40am On Aug 07, 2015
Exactly. Gbam.thats the video I'm talking about grin

the girl Don kolo finish cheesy.i have her kind as friends but not worse like her own grin

So I understand how we dey relate without squabbles or cat fights. Don't let there be money issues among you. As in don't borrow to them and don't lend from there Iet me use her words "stay on your own lane"

Then don't have anything to do with her boyfriends or customers. This one fit break bottle for your head not necessarily because she loves the guy but because she wants to be the sole beneficiary of his pocket. My girlfriend that has similar characteristics with her na wafi girl (warri girl).Our own friendship na clubbing drinking and film things . anything that has to do with men and money I make sure I divorce myself from it. To the extent that she pays her gate fee enter club, I pay mine those are the only things wey them cherish pass their name

. But she has moved to abuja.she said business or runs is more lucrative there cheesy.
cococandy:
Sambarry is this the video you were talking about?

Lol. Funny girl.
I like the part where she calls out the hypocrites who insult when doing the same thing she doing.

But I couldn't understand most of what she said.

She looks scary though. I wouldn't wanna offend her without proper means of defense grin
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by SAMBARRY: 7:43am On Aug 07, 2015
grin

I'm telling y grin

carry me put for better station. Cnn, BBC grin grin
ifyalways:
AJ, the girl likes " Biafra" oo. She say she want go Biafra as Naija don tire her. Seems she speaks a bit of Igbo too. Snoopy nkita nkita cheesy

Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by SAMBARRY: 7:46am On Aug 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin

She addressed several categories of people or monicas (as the case may be) on and off nl grin
KanwuliaJara:
The PUNCH-LINES

Hmmmmmm!!!!

Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by SAMBARRY: 8:13am On Aug 07, 2015
grin

Make una go baff. Stooped girls and stooopeede boys grin
ifyalways:
Havent laughed this hard and long.

I like the fact that she knows what she is doing, knows where is coming from and probably, where she is going to.

She should keep on vlogging. I think thats how Toke started.

May the gods keep her safe.She has an amiable character and its hard to dislike her.
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:04am On Aug 07, 2015
I loooooove her!! She is crawziiiiiie!!!

'Snoopy Nkita Nkita'

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:06am On Aug 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Aminnnnnn oooooooh!!!

JOLOSI is the root of NL! grin
FROOOOOOOOOOSH MADAM!

your Anita baker style is b@nging wink

1 Like

Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:11am On Aug 07, 2015
Kai I don die today ooo...see the way this chick dey slap her kpevus grin grin grin she say the water wey she dey use wash toto in a day na hin campus ashawos dey use bath in 3 months!!! Chineke me ee!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 11:02am On Aug 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin grin

She addressed several categories of people or monicas (as the case may be) on and off nl grin

Heyyyyy! grin
Abeg o!

EFCC of NL dey publish life history and clitoris to pursue PIPO o!
Abi you wan make I "deactivate" with shame too? shocked
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by SAMBARRY: 11:33am On Aug 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Heyyyyy! grin
Abeg o!

lol grin

Double post grin
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by SAMBARRY: 11:37am On Aug 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Heyyyyy! grin
Abeg o!

lol grin

I thought you were never afraid of anybody on or off nl.how come you're afraid of nl efcc grin

well if you are beginning to get scared of them, I'm not.i stand gidigba. I don learn from the very best-YOU! grin
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 11:53am On Aug 07, 2015
ifyalways:

She was on POINT at ALL ANGLES.

1. She agree say she be asssshawo.
2. She agree say she be SINGLE MODA.

She was asking "UNA WAN MAKE I TOK SAY I DEY WORK FOR MCDONALD? Wey I know sabi the language wey dem dey take work for dia"?

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

My only kweshun? Why was she insulted? undecided

1 Like

Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:
lol grin

I thought you were never afraid of anybody on or off nl.how come you're afraid of nl efcc grin

well if you are beginning to get scared of them, I'm not.i stand gidigba. I don learn from the very best-YOU! grin

Fear for wetin na? Abi you hear say I come from WRETCHED family? undecided

Like AMADIN 1 OF SHEGHEZ, my dear girl stated: " I DON GIVE MYSELF TITLE. I ADD SHEGHEZ becsuse NA ONLY ME DEY DO AM with MY KPEKUS INTERNATIONAL!!!!!' grin

Who wan broadcast or PODCAST dey waste TIME!

If any BARRY get 2 HEADS or 2 NYANSHES, make im COME KNOCK for my door ask me or MY FAMILY KWESHUN! grin

Nor be to hide behind computer dey form LOCAL "COWARD" CHAMPION of EASTERN OR WESTERN NAIRA-NIGGERLAND!!!! kiss

My husband dey wait ke! Abi una see me for DIVORCE COURT?

Shioooooooor!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by SAMBARRY: 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
Abi o.shes not ashamed to say she's an ashewo cheesy

meanwhile nigerian girls will be doing their own for local musicians. Them go dash them 5k and they will still have the nerves to condemn her when they're doing the same thing but while she is exposing hers, they're hiding theirs grin
KanwuliaJara:

Like AMADIN 1 OF SHEGHEZ, my dear girl stated: " I DON GIVE MYSELF TITLE. I ADD SHEGHEZ becsuse NA ONLY ME DEY DO AM with MY KPEKUS INTERNATIONAL!!!!!' grin

Who wan broadcast or PODCAST dey waste TIME!

If any BARRY get 2 HEADS or 2 NYANSHES, make im COME KNOCK for my door ask me or MY FAMILY KWESHUN! grin

Nor be to hide behind computer dey form LOCAL "COWARD" CHAMPION of EASTERN OR WESTERN NAIRA-NIGGERLAND!!!! kiss

My husband dey wait ke! Abi una see me for DIVORCE COURT?

Shioooooooor!!!!!
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin

Make una go baff. Stooped girls and stooopeede boys grin

"UNA NEFA BAFF NOT TO TOK OF SLEEP"! grin

Muhahahahaha

"SEE OKUNS WEY DEY BLACK, come from Libya YESTERDAY? Im girlfriend don dey buy am " CARO-WHITE" make e come yellow dey CHALLENGE ME?"

LOL!!!!!
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by SAMBARRY: 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
grin grin grin

you nor dey pay your house rent na woman dey pay am and you still get mouth to talk grin
KanwuliaJara:

"UNA NEFA BAFF NOT TO TOK OF SLEEP"! grin

Muhahahahaha

"SEE OKUNS WEY DEY BLACK, come from Libya YESTERDAY? Im girlfriend don dey buy am " CARO-WHITE" make e come yellow dey CHALLENGE ME?"

LOL!!!!!
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by SAMBARRY: 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
The answer is because they want to look like saints outside and be doing man pleaser up and down cheesy
KanwuliaJara:

She was on POINT at ALL ANGLES.

1. She agree say she be asssshawo.
2. She agree say she be SINGLE MODA.

She was asking "UNA WAN MAKE I TOK SAY I DEY WORK FOR MCDONALD? Wey I know sabi the language wey dem dey take work for dia"?

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

My only kweshun? Why was she insulted? undecided
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
Idowuogbo:

FROOOOOOOOOOSH MADAM!

your Anita baker style is b@nging wink

We thain God o! wink
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:

meanwhile nigerian girls will be doing their own for local musicians. Them go dash them 5k and they will still have the nerves to condemn her when they're doing the same thing but while she is exposing hers, they're hiding theirs grin

You know see am dey SLAP her toto?

"I DEY VESSSS!!! I am PHOCKING PISSSSSOFF OF DIS BOOO-SHYTE"

. . . . Shacks a little RED OGOGORO as MOUTH WASH to "STEP DAN"! grin

This girl na CARAKTA-KATAKATA!
Shei!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:
The answer is because they want to look like saints outside and be doing man pleaser up and down cheesy

"Doz wey dey say I nor get husband. I nor tell una say I dey fian husband. When my time to marry REASH, no be UNA KIND WEY NOR GET WORK"! grin

"I beg RAKANA BEL-JOM, make UNA STAY UNA LANE! If you find me YOU GO SEE ME!" grin

Gbam-GBOSA!!! cheesy
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by SAMBARRY: 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
grin grin

Na her instrument wey she Don use born pikin and build houseDgrin cheesy grin
KanwuliaJara:

You know see am dey SLAP her toto?

"I DEY VESSSS!!! I am PHOCKING PISSSSSOFF OF DIS BOOO-SHYTE"

. . . . Shacks a little RED OGOGORO as MOUTH WASH to "STEP DAN"! grin

This girl na CARAKTA-KATAKATA!
Shei!!!!!!
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
PUNCHLINE!!!
"I say make UNA dey stand on UNA FEET"! Abi na FOOTS she tok? cheesy
"I dey say may UNA GO SSSSTRUNGO"!

"YOU NOR DEY SHAME TO COMMENT SAY WOMAN GIVE YOU 100 EUROS TO TAKE PAY HOUSE RENT"?

See NAIJA MEN WEY NOR GET SHAME!!!! grin

AMADINE BABY line dem up to give dem dia "LIFE LACENSE"! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by SAMBARRY: 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

"Doz wey dey say I nor get husband. I nor tell una say I dey fian husband. When my time to marry REASH, no be UNA KIND WEY NOR GET WORK"! grin

"I beg RAKANA BEL-JOM, make UNA STAY UNA LANE! If you find me YOU GO SEE ME!" grin

Gbam-GBOSA!!! cheesy
you no add weyu una life Don condemn grin

funny girl just like you cheesy grin
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by cococandy(f): 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
Ha. Pls keep your distance from those kind of girls o. It's not a matter of being better than them or anything like it but violence does have a way of erupting around them. Make you no mistakenly lose one eye.

She's funny from a distance no doubt.
SAMBARRY:
Exactly. Gbam.thats the video I'm talking about grin

the girl Don kolo finish cheesy.i have her kind as friends but not worse like her own grin

So I understand how we dey relate without squabbles or cat fights. Don't let there be money issues among you. As in don't borrow to them and don't lend from there Iet me use her words "stay on your own lane"

Then don't have anything to do with her boyfriends or customers. This one fit break bottle for your head not necessarily because she loves the guy but because she wants to be the sole beneficiary of his pocket. My girlfriend that has similar characteristics with her na wafi girl (warri girl).Our own friendship na clubbing drinking and film things . anything that has to do with men and money I make sure I divorce myself from it. To the extent that she pays her gate fee enter club, I pay mine those are the only things wey them cherish pass their name

. But she has moved to abuja.she said business or runs is more lucrative there cheesy.
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by SAMBARRY: 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
grin cheesy grin grin

she Don talk am finish. Abeg add more videos of madam stainless. Shegezy abi wetin she call herself sef grin

add more abeg wink cheesy
KanwuliaJara:
PUNCHLINE!!!
"I say make UNA dey stand on UNA FEET"! Abi na FOOTS she tok? cheesy
"I dey say may UNA GO SSSSTRUNGO"!

"YOU NOR DEY SHAME TO COMMENT SAY WOMAN GIVE YOU 100 EUROS TO TAKE PAY HOUSE RENT"?

See NAIJA MEN WEY NOR GET SHAME!!!! grin

AMADINE BABY line dem up to give dem dia "LIFE LACENSE"! cheesy
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by SAMBARRY: 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
cococandy:
Ha. Pls keep your distance from those kind of girls o. It's not a matter of being better than them or anything like it but violence does have a way of erupting around them. Make you no mistakenly lose one eye.

She's funny from a distance no doubt.
grin

true though cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by cococandy(f): 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:

If to say dem do local musicians e go good sef.
Na hostel boyfriends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate / Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? / Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.