Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,723 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! (9430 Views)

Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo / Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband / See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by SAMBARRY: 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

"Doz wey dey say I nor get husband. I nor tell una say I dey fian husband. When my time to marry REASH, no be UNA KIND WEY NOR GET WORK"! grin

"I beg RAKANA BEL-JOM, make UNA STAY UNA LANE! If you find me YOU GO SEE ME!" grin

Gbam-GBOSA!!! cheesy
the way she starts by clearing her throat sef is funny grin grin
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:
you no add weyu una life Don condemn grin

funny girl just like you cheesy grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

The tori to PLENTY to judge !
Kai!!!!!

"Make UNA no mention my name for EDO state o! Na me dey spoil EDO State? Abeg call my name for CNN JOIN THE PIPO SHIDREN WEY DON BETA. LIKE BEYONCÉ, Rihanna and SNOOP NKITA-NKITA!!!!I WAN JOIN BayaFRAAAAA!!!!!" shocked
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by SAMBARRY: 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
cococandy:

If to say dem do local musicians e go good sef.
Na hostel boyfriends.
ati lecturers sef for inside office and back of library with school janitors. grin

tufiaaaaaaaaaa grin

some even low to the extent of okada man lipsrsealed
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by SAMBARRY: 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
She even mentioned some wey dey fk for under their papa house. If e reach make them put blokos for ear them go put am grin

na their type go dey fk their papa gate man ati driver grin con reach outside dey form Saint Mary. Your fada yash. grin

I go put my hand for inside your fada yash e go comot from im noseDgrin them to get mouth to judge grin
KanwuliaJara:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

The tori to PLENTY to judge !
Kai!!!!!

"Make UNA no mention my name for EDO state o! Na me dey spoil EDO State? Abeg call my name for CNN JOIN THE PIPO SHIDREN WEY DON BETA. LIKE BEYONCÉ, Rihanna and SNOOP NKITA-NKITA!!!!I WAN JOIN BayaFRAAAAA!!!!!" shocked

Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
Singo moda
Singo moda

NA WE START'aan? wink

NA MARY WEY BORN "MAMA JESUS" na im STAT'aaaan!!!!

If anybody know the papa of JESUS mayim "inBUSS" me!

If anybody know the husband is MARY, mayim "inBUSS" me!

InBUSS = INBOX! wink
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy.

Cheiiiiii!!!!!! AMADIN 1!!!! I DEY "Twaaaaleh" ooooooooh!!!!

LWKMD!!!!!!
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
I go SSSSSSHOOOK MY NYANSH FOR YOUR PAPA NYANSH, E GO COME OUT FROM IM NOZZZE!!!!! All of UNA wey dey inSOT me!!!!! UNA FADA DIA!!!!

THIS MY "SHOKO"!!!!!!!

. . . . In TOTO-SPANKING MOOD! grin

ShokolokoBANGosheeeeeee gaaaaaan ni oooooooh!!!!!!
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by drnoel: 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
??

2 Likes

Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dem don come o!

Awon "RAKANA NL"! lipsrsealed
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
Boiz ang Gessss!
UNA don BAFF? grin

Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by SAMBARRY: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Boiz ang Gessss!
UNA don BAFF? grin
k baby grin grin

you haf kee me grin grin

I don't know who's even funnier between you and stainless grin
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by SAMBARRY: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Dem don come o!

Awon "RAKANA NL"! lipsrsealed
madam k who snap you that pishore for inside bathroom dey baff grin
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by SAMBARRY: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
grin grin

you reminded me of that song shokolokobangoshey grin

sisi mi fatty bom fatty bom bom o fatty bom bom grin
KanwuliaJara:
I go SSSSSSHOOOK MY NYANSH FOR YOUR PAPA NYANSH, E GO COME OUT FROM IM NOZZZE!!!!! All of UNA wey dey inSOT me!!!!! UNA FADA DIA!!!!

THIS MY "SHOKO"!!!!!!!

. . . . In TOTO-SPANKING MOOD! grin

ShokolokoBANGosheeeeeee gaaaaaan ni oooooooh!!!!!!
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by SAMBARRY: 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
grin grin

Joseph was the physical father of jesus. Joseph was Marys husband and she was the first and last woman to have immaculate conception meaning she was the only woman to get pregnant without sex and birthed jesus miraculously. Joseph never had srx with Mary to conceive jesus so Mary was never a single mother. Both Mary and Joseph (jesus physical father) raised jesus. Dcheesy

remember when he was 12 years and he left the house without permission to go to argue with the scribes both Mary and Joseph looked for him. She never raised jesus as a single mother. Joseph was also part of his life
KanwuliaJara:
Singo moda
Singo moda

NA WE START'aan? wink

InBUSS = INBOX! wink

LWKMD!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin

Joseph was the physical father of jesus. Joseph was Marys husband and she was the first and last woman to have immaculate conception meaning she was the only woman to get pregnant without sex and birthed jesus miraculously. Joseph never had srx with Mary to conceive jesus so Mary was never a single mother. Both Mary and Joseph (jesus physical father) raised jesus. Dcheesy

remember when he was 12 years and he left the house without permission to go to argue with the scribes both Mary and Joseph looked for him. She never raised jesus as a single mother. Joseph was also part of his life

Make we nor drag dis mata o. grin
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by SAMBARRY: 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Make we nor drag dis mata o. grin
ok o.if you say so grin grin
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:
ok o.if you say so grin grin

As no fight, you nor like am?
Me I like am o. grin
Mouth dey pain me abeg.
I juss pull one tooth comot. cry

Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by SAMBARRY: 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

As no fight, you nor like am?
Me I like am o. grin
Mouth dey pain me abeg.
I juss pull one tooth comot. cry
eh ya.why you con pull your teeth comot.pele love embarassed
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:
eh ya.why you con pull your teeth comot.pele love embarassed

For 5 weeks, I have been in HELL FAYA the worst toothache! I go dentist, dem say na MOLAR problem.

Last month, dem carry 4 molars comot for my mouth, plus $1000.

I drink pain-killer sotaaaaay, my NYANSH block for 2 days! I had to use my fingers to dig out POOP! cry
I thought I was giving birth to a COW!!! See blood and sweat!

The pain still continue! I nor fit chop, I nor fit sleep!

Only to find out them pull 4 TITTT for norrrrring!

I yam PHOCKING PISSSSOFFF! angry

Omo! SEE GOBE!!!!
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
undecided
KanwuliaJara:
Singo[b] moda
Singo moda

NA WE START'aan? wink

[/b]
InBUSS = INBOX! wink

LWKMD!!!!!!
This bit had me in tears. Ogogoro don reset this babe brain. She is MAD-ing. She should take up comedy I swear,I will literally make sure I get front roll seats.
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
Idowuogbo:
undecided
This bit had me in tears. Ogogoro don reset this babe brain. She is MAD-ing. She should take up comedy I swear,I will literally make sure I get front roll seats.

You can tell she dey smoke and drink o.

Na clear EYE? grin

Check out her VIBES in dis video.
This wan na REAL MAFIA in and out of the BEDROOM o! cheesy

Eye-DIMMING plus half-current et all, she garrit!
See as she dey "roll" tongue and nose ring!
Hmmmmmm

See "STAINLESS QUEEN" in action. Guys go dey WANKA I swear!
For those who DUNNO the effect of TONGUE RINGS ON THE BLOKOS! lipsrsealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG6AIR7imZM
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by SAMBARRY: 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
Pele dear. Why don't you try using sleeping pills that way you get to sleep without feeling any pains
KanwuliaJara:

For 5 weeks, I have been in HELL FAYA the worst toothache! I go dentist, dem say na MOLAR problem.

Last month, dem carry 4 molars comot for my mouth, plus $1000.

I drink pain-killer sotaaaaay, my NYANSH block for 2 days! I had to use my fingers to dig out POOP! cry
I thought I was giving birth to a COW!!! See blood and sweat!

The pain still continue! I nor fit chop, I nor fit sleep!

Only to find out them pull 4 TITTT for norrrrring!

I yam PHOCKING PISSSSOFFF! angry

Omo! SEE GOBE!!!!
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Pele dear. Why don't you try using sleeping pills that way you get to sleep without feeling any pains

Thank you oooooh.
Novocaine don wear off!
Na pain killer I done swallow so.
To BED STRAGHT! cry

Later!
Later!
Later!
Time to "STEP DAAAAAAAAAN"!!!!!
Hmmmmmmm!!!!!
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by SAMBARRY: 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Thank you oooooh.
Novocaine don wear off!
Na pain killer I done swallow so.
To BED STRAGHT! cry

Later!
Later!
Later!
Time to "STEP DAAAAAAAAAN"!!!!!
Hmmmmmmm!!!!!
alright sweet goodnight
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:
alright sweet goodnight

Goodnight ke? shocked
Work starts in less than 4 hours.
I done drink pain-killers, CHOP WELL WELL plus throway they yeye bandage wey dem take wire my mouth!
I juss lie down jeje o!

The SHOW muss go on!!!! cool
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by SAMBARRY: 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Goodnight ke? shocked
Work starts in less than 4 hours.
I done drink pain-killers, CHOP WELL WELL plus throway they yeye bandage wey dem take wire my mouth!
I juss lie down jeje o!

The SHOW muss go on!!!! cool
but you have to give your body rest na since you said your mouth has been aching you and all the drugs you've been taken isn't working. Can't they at least grant you sick leave so you can rest and recuperate then by Monday you can resume back to work sad

I don't want to loose you now o.and I don't want awon e bad belle and e jolosi to rejoice o
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:
but you have to give your body rest na since you said your mouth has been aching you and all the drugs you've been taken isn't working. Can't they at least grant you sick leave so you can rest and recuperate then by Monday you can resume back to work sad

What is rest WITHOUT MONEY? grin
You know know say AFRICAN WOMEN na bread and butter winners? cool

Abeg, I nor get pawa to suck 10-20 men every night o!
Hiaaaahn!!!!

You nor hear wetin "STAINKESS", or you want my husband to lose respect for my paycheck? shocked
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by SAMBARRY: 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

What is rest WITHOUT MONEY? grin
ehnn all the same work was made for man and not man for work. At least it's only when you are healthy you can work efficiently. Don't give this them e bad belle a reason to be happy o.im one of the people who don't want to loose you o
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:
ehnn all the same work was made for man and not man for work. At least it's only when you are healthy you can work efficiently. Don't give this them e bad belle a reason to be happy o.im one of the people who don't want to loose you o

Hmmmmm!
You don tok ya own abi? grin
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by SAMBARRY: 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Hmmmmm!
You don tok ya own abi? grin
lol ok o if you insist God will go before you and give you healing. Amen smiley
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:
lol ok o if you insist God will go before you and give you healing. Amen smiley

Amen!!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by Dheartless: 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
No wonder! I for say....why? na ashawo full this forum na!! grin keep it up girls, nice work

1 Like

Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by nairaman66(m): 2:03am On Aug 08, 2015
Since she is now a celebrity to the local and international ashawo folks here on Nairaland and beyond (From your comments), Maybe you all can stand by her in passing a bill to the Senate for the legalization of prostitution in Nigeria.

Sadly, from the comments on this issue, it seems prostitution, child trafficking has come to stay! How can some of you ladies stoop so low to resort to prostitution as a means of lively hood and be proud to put it on the social media? This is morally damaging and would create an atrocious situation for the younger generation!

It is sad how prostitution is now a permissible recourse as a means of gainful employment for the ladies folks in Africa especially in Edo, Nigeria all in the name of using what you have to get what you want, is this truly the end of morality and sanity? People should encourage ladies to desist from such barbaric mode of buying and selling and not turn a blind eye!

Even the male folks are not exempted in this institution. Say No to Traffickking, Say No Prostitution!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate / Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? / Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.