Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Does One Necessarily Need To Apologize For Breaking Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does One Necessarily Need To Apologize For Breaking Up? (748 Views)

She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? / How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does One Necessarily Need To Apologize For Breaking Up? by manee2(m): 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
I feel guilt when am always at fault and usually develop this feeling that i should at least text her and apologize for breaking her heart. Unfortunately some people think its crazy. What's ur say?
Re: Does One Necessarily Need To Apologize For Breaking Up? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
Yes! Very necessary. ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does One Necessarily Need To Apologize For Breaking Up? by Melahou(m): 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
Apologize anyway just for peace to reign
Else...
Re: Does One Necessarily Need To Apologize For Breaking Up? by eunisam: 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
YES it is necessary.

It will lift the guilt in you and you will feel peace of mind.
Re: Does One Necessarily Need To Apologize For Breaking Up? by Cutehector(m): 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
Breakin up should be done wit tact.... Not like children... Who cry and beg angry
Re: Does One Necessarily Need To Apologize For Breaking Up? by ronald4lif(m): 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
What would it change? You break up and move on. No one cares about an apology after a break up as it doesn't tantamount to anything.

Whether you apologise or not the person who didn't trigger the break up will still feel embitter, sad and resentful. Just move on and don't add insults to injury with fake apology.

1 Like

Re: Does One Necessarily Need To Apologize For Breaking Up? by jamex93(m): 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
If u know u have done wrong, go and set tinz ryt so ur mind would b at rest
Re: Does One Necessarily Need To Apologize For Breaking Up? by manee2(m): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
ronald4lif:
What would it change? You break up and move on. No one cares about an apology after a break up as it doesn't tantamount to anything.

Whether you apologise or not the person who didn't trigger the break up will still feel embitter, sad and resentful. Just move on and don't add insults to injury with fake apology.
_ in otherwords, it's not necessary?
Re: Does One Necessarily Need To Apologize For Breaking Up? by ronald4lif(m): 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
manee2:

Quite so.

1 Like

Re: Does One Necessarily Need To Apologize For Breaking Up? by manee2(m): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

Quite so.
_ dat's ur opinion but others are against it.
Re: Does One Necessarily Need To Apologize For Breaking Up? by ronald4lif(m): 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
manee2:
_ dat's ur opinion but others are against it.

No one is obligated to agree. Everyone is entitled to theirs.

3 Likes

Re: Does One Necessarily Need To Apologize For Breaking Up? by Slimzjoe(m): 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
undecided

Re: Does One Necessarily Need To Apologize For Breaking Up? by manee2(m): 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
jamex93:
If u know u have done wrong, go and set tinz ryt so ur mind would b at rest
_ she turned gold digger i had to use my head.I only decided to take de blame cox i initiated the breakup.
Re: Does One Necessarily Need To Apologize For Breaking Up? by babyfaceafrica: 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
Its ur choice,not compulsory!!..we all hve different kind of conscience,if you break up and ur sonscience is free,what the bleep are you apologising for,but if you break up and you can't sleep,just go and do the needful..life is too short not to enjoy it!!!
Re: Does One Necessarily Need To Apologize For Breaking Up? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
manee2:
manee2:
manee2:
it depends on d reason for d break up nd d mode of apologizing...it could be necessary in some cases and not necessary in some...
Re: Does One Necessarily Need To Apologize For Breaking Up? by DrObum(m): 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
Whether you were wrong or not, it's courteous to do so!

Forget what your feelings may be saying at the moment esp if you were hurt.

Am I right? True/Yes
Re: Does One Necessarily Need To Apologize For Breaking Up? by jamex93(m): 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
manee2:
_ she turned gold digger i had to use my head.I only decided to take de blame cox i initiated the breakup.
. . . . Sorry
Re: Does One Necessarily Need To Apologize For Breaking Up? by biz2get(m): 11:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sounds like NO is a good option wink

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Nigerian Guys Cheats More. / 7 Ways How Laughing Can Improve Your Relationship / The Pain Of A Faithful Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.