Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,372 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

SEE Pics#ladies Only: What To Do When Your Boyfriend Is Bad In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEE Pics#ladies Only: What To Do When Your Boyfriend Is Bad In Bed (2555 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE Pics#ladies Only: What To Do When Your Boyfriend Is Bad In Bed by joehotnaija(m): 2:38am On Aug 06, 2015
When your man is bad in bed, please do not to fake your orgasm. Please don’t do it even if you feel that doing so would make everything fine and make things end in a climax. Even if it will affirm his hardwork and soothe his ego, try not to do it. Do not fake your orgasm. Don’t do it. A major part of having an enjoyable sex life is opening your mind to learning and in truth, we all aren’t as good as we are now. What complicates the life of a sexual novice more is making him feel all he was doing is appropriate and right despite the fact that he would have that little throbbing thought at the back of his mind asking him repeatedly if what you told him was the sincere truth.

Moreover, your guy might not be so much of an amateur at the sex game. You may be one of the ladies on his list of conquered women and he was only able to have that much women because most faked orgasms and told him half hearted truths about the issue. His shallow knowledge of the female anatomy might be ascribed to the fact that he’s new sexually or he may be a poor imitation of what it means to be good and attentive over a long period of time. It may be that when he’s on top of you, the thrusting becomes painful enough to make you numb, it’s probably at that point....[code][/code]http://newsvibesng..com/2015/08/ladies-only-what-to-do-when-your.html
Re: SEE Pics#ladies Only: What To Do When Your Boyfriend Is Bad In Bed by elnino3(m): 3:29am On Aug 06, 2015
Thanks for confusing me.
Please summarize in one or two words
Ffck or don't ffck

6 Likes

Re: SEE Pics#ladies Only: What To Do When Your Boyfriend Is Bad In Bed by Harryzon(m): 3:33am On Aug 06, 2015
elnino3:
Thanks for confusing me. Please summarize in one or two words Ffck or don't ffck
Lol...
Re: SEE Pics#ladies Only: What To Do When Your Boyfriend Is Bad In Bed by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 06, 2015
I came to view the picture of your story
I want it raw no cuts and be fast about it
Re: SEE Pics#ladies Only: What To Do When Your Boyfriend Is Bad In Bed by DworldsGM: 9:21am On Aug 06, 2015
i could only apprehend d first few line d rest were jst puzzle to me. Mayb dat t its for ladies

(1) (Reply)

Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? / Can He Marry His Younger Brother Ex Girlfriend. Is It Right. / Xmas Booty. Which Is Your Favorite Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.