Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) (49718 Views)

Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! / ‘my Husband Is Gay, He Masturbates In My Presence’ – Former Minister’s Daughter / James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by seedorfg(m): 10:29am On Aug 06, 2015
What a shame
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by kingarizona1(m): 10:30am On Aug 06, 2015
WtF
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by lekjons(m): 10:30am On Aug 06, 2015
#onlyinnigeria
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by gbishman: 10:31am On Aug 06, 2015
Am this man would be the first person ranting for govt. to come and fix the road for his people. These people should pledge their unflinching support for PMB and rip the fruits of democracy

1 Like

Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by feedthenation(m): 10:31am On Aug 06, 2015
All our politicians are living in Abuja, they care less about their local constituencies.
Too bad that they are so inconsiderate.
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by seedorfg(m): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2015
Ebowl and their flooded slum areas

nwogu indeed grin
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by ojnnaco(m): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2015
bewla:
If na joke stop am oooooo
Lolxxxx... Dis nigga sef ..Wetin be joke here
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by harffie(m): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Smh
I hope you know what kreampie means. Hmmmm
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Sundaden: 10:33am On Aug 06, 2015
The Ex. Might have built another house else where. So he doesn't care about this 1.
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by anonimi: 10:34am On Aug 06, 2015
Good for him.

Karma is a biitchh grin grin
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by hisgrace090: 10:34am On Aug 06, 2015
Evil men have rapped abia state to death. I don't think abias tate have any man of honour. Abia i weep for you, may God speedily deliver you from hawks.
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by tym92(m): 10:35am On Aug 06, 2015
hian!!!
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by missKiffy(f): 10:35am On Aug 06, 2015
Odikwa serious
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Icecomrade: 10:39am On Aug 06, 2015

Stealing blinds the mind and conscience.
Stealing causes braiin Malfunction
Stealing enslaves the future.
The dividend of stealing haunts

Let's enjoy the dividend of Corruption
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Sagamite(m): 10:39am On Aug 06, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:

This is the deplorable state of Owerri-Aba Road, Ugwunagbor, Aba, Abia State. It's learnt that this road links the road to the home of a former Minister of Labour and Productivity, Hon. Emeka Nwogu.

And so?

Why are you telling us?
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by deebsman1(m): 10:40am On Aug 06, 2015
Reason y they all keep staying in Lagos and abuja, not honorable peoples
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 06, 2015
He will use stolen money and buy chopper to fly over it.

This will help him against kidnapping and assassination

PMB will made him vomit all the stolen money is just a matter of time

CHANGE IS HERE!

1 Like

Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 06, 2015
Am not surprise, because D level of intelligence of most past political office holder is 3% but D level of thinking on how to steal public funds is 100%. dat is the reason why dere is high level of unemployment in D country, because it difficult for him to think beyond his brain.
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by yusufobinna1(m): 10:42am On Aug 06, 2015
Icon4s:
He was jst a minister of labour and productivity.
Op so u wanted him to divert public funds to tar d road leading to his home town?. That Aba-Owerri road is a Federal road. Is there no house of Rep member from that area? Is there no sitting senator from that senatorial district?

If he had tared d road to his village it is pple like op that will still come here shouting "Emeka Nwogu diverted public funds to tar d road to his home town".

That road is an equivalent of lets say Benin-Ore road(both are federal roads). Imagine u blaming a minister of Agriculture hu is from Benin for not fixing d Benin-Ore road when dat road was bad.
sorry LIAR,aba owerri road is a state road.I base in d state and to back up ur point its bad drainage system that caused it but that road belongs to abia state and don't b deceived by the name of the road.
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by TooNoisy(f): 10:43am On Aug 06, 2015
When he was nominated for ministerial position, I am sure this same people were rejoicing for him - saying our son in now Minister.

Nigerians open your eyes and let's stone these thieved regardless of their state of origin. All of them now live in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Starships4u(m): 10:46am On Aug 06, 2015
Zico5:
This is real Naija for u, suffering and smiling. I don't know when we re going to make it right. And some of these people will still continue to praise him. Thank God for this change. I have been enjoying uninterrupted power supply for four days now. It can only get better with this administration. Slow and steady

sharrap what dime has Buhari spent on electricity?? To the best of my knowledge he has not even mentioned that for once... Besides that's the state government road not a private road, he has no right whatsoever to pull even a trip of gravel on that road'.. Don't talk like buhari in his brainless mannerism....
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Xfemt(m): 10:47am On Aug 06, 2015
the minister should not be accused of this instend d commissioner for work in abia or better still what about d councilors, house of assemble nd house of rep or even the local govt chairman were re they

live the minister out of this

2 Likes

Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Hassan080196(m): 10:52am On Aug 06, 2015
Naija is now changing for good o

Sataniods, you can go hug transformer.
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2015
this one leads deputy senate president's home state grin

Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by MaziOmenuko: 10:55am On Aug 06, 2015
Yesoh! That's Aba-Owerri road! A federal govt road yet all those ar'ses that had political appointment under GEJ tenure couldn't attract the much touted federal presence.

And you expect me to shout and scream when presdnt Buhari doesn't appoint any of them? For what? So they will continue to represent their pockets alone!

Tufiakwa!
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Ameen964(m): 10:55am On Aug 06, 2015
Icon4s:
He was jst a minister of labour and productivity.
Op so u wanted him to divert public funds to tar d road leading to his home town?. That Aba-Owerri road is a Federal road. Is there no house of Rep member from that area? Is there no sitting senator from that senatorial district?

If he had tared d road to his village it is pple like op that will still come here shouting "Emeka Nwogu diverted public funds to tar d road to his home town".

That road is an equivalent of lets say Benin-Ore road(both are federal roads). Imagine u blaming a minister of Agriculture hu is from Benin for not fixing d Benin-Ore road when dat road was bad.
Mr man, nobody is asking him to divert any money. But as a Minister he could've influenced the awarding of the contract to fix that road. So that excuse cannot even fly. Anyway, i hope you dont belong to the group of the wailing wailers.

2 Likes

Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 06, 2015
It is not the job of the former Minister to repair the road leading to his house.

It is the job of the Minister of Works (he was not in that post), or the State Government, or the Local Government.
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by MaziOmenuko: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2015
Xfemt:
the minister should not be accused of this instend d commissioner for work in abia or better still what about d councilors, house of assemble nd house of rep or even the local govt chairman were re they

live the minister out of this

That's a federal govt rd and he was a federal appointee!
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2015
Zico5:
This is real Naija for u, suffering and smiling. I don't know when we re going to make it right. And some of these people will still continue to praise him. Thank God for this change. I have been enjoying uninterrupted power supply for four days now. It can only get better with this administration. Slow and steady
the guy definitely must have a good SUV to ply through the stagnant water while the rest of the populace can swim through for all he cares...typical nigerian leader for you,...
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 06, 2015
Ameen964:

Mr man, nobody is asking him to divert any money. But as a Minister he could've influenced the awarding of the contract to fix that road. So that excuse cannot even fly. Anyway, i hope you dont belong to the group of the wailing wailers.

He was the Minister of Labour......not the Minister of Works.

And he does not have to influence anything.....infact influencing such contracts is nothing more than an euphemisim for corruption.

Nigeria is in a bad state because people do not do the jobs they were supposed to do.

A performing government official would do his assigned work without the need for some minister or anyone else to influence him.

I am not a PDP supporter. I also do not condone laziness.
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

That's a federal govt rd and he was a federal appointee!

And he was not the Minister of Works.

If you want to blame someone...blame the appropriate Minister.

(And, I am not Mr Wogu's fan....and infact hold him partly responsible for the prolonged ASUU and ASUP strikes during his time in office).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano State Locked Down For Atiku Abubakar - Saraki Says (photos, Videos) / Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri / Tope Shonubi Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari In US (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.