Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) (49717 Views)

Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! / ‘my Husband Is Gay, He Masturbates In My Presence’ – Former Minister’s Daughter / James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by onyibajoe(m): 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
And people are liking and sharing. Your thought pattern though.BTW, how old are you self?
Icon4s:
He was jst a minister of labour and productivity.
Op so u wanted him to divert public funds to tar d road leading to his home town?. That Aba-Owerri road is a Federal road. Is there no house of Rep member from that area? Is there no sitting senator from that senatorial district?

If he had tared d road to his village it is pple like op that will still come here shouting "Emeka Nwogu diverted public funds to tar d road to his home town".

That road is an equivalent of lets say Benin-Ore road(both are federal roads). Imagine u blaming a minister of Agriculture hu is from Benin for not fixing d Benin-Ore road when dat road was bad.
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by laudate: 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
onyibajoe:
And people are liking and sharing. Your thought pattern though.BTW, how old are you self?

ROTLMAO!! LWKMD!! shocked cheesy cool

Classic response.
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
Ngbolizhia1:

He is a total fallout of failure.
pls how did he fail?? Nigerians need to grow up mentally...rate him by his job which was overseeing the Labour sector which during his time saw the best salary schemes and programs, and also almost a yearly recruitment in the Nigerian civil service and other programmes that created employment including you win n d rest...you want him to steal money and alsphalt the toad to his houseyoull still be d same person shouting jail him, when Efcc comes knocking on his door.mtcheeeeew
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Freshtee(m): 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
Icon4s:
Op so u wanted him to divert public funds to tar d road leading to his home town?. That Aba-Owerri road is a Federal road. Is there no house of Rep member from that area? Is there no sitting senator from that senatorial district?

If he had tared d road to his village it is pple like op that will still come here shouting "Emeka Nwogu diverted public funds to tar d road to his home town".

That road is an equivalent of lets say Benin-Ore road(both are federal roads). Imagine u blaming a minister of Agriculture hu is from Benin for not fixing d Benin-Ore road when dat road was bad.

it will be better if he could fix the road for the benefit of his people instead of lodging the looted funds in one foreign account for his personal use.
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Vince77(m): 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
Zico5:
This is real Naija for u, suffering and smiling. I don't know when we re going to make it right. And some of these people will still continue to praise him. Thank God for this change. I have been enjoying uninterrupted power supply for four days now. It can only get better with this administration. Slow and steady
which area are u pls?
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by laudate: 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
BADNEAT:
pls how did he fail?? Nigerians need to grow up mentally...rate him by his job which was overseeing the Labour sector which during his time saw the best salary schemes and programs, and also almost a yearly recruitment in the Nigerian civil service and other programmes that created employment including you win n d rest...you want him to steal money and alsphalt the toad to his houseyoull still be d same person shouting jail him, when Efcc comes knocking on his door.mtcheeeeew

Stop talking like a kid! angry Who asked him to steal money? What does it cost to put pressure on your counterpart in the Works Ministry to speed up repairs on the road using a FERMA or any of the state agencies under the ministry?? shocked

What would it have cost Worgu to liaise with the governor of his state to rehabilitate that road and end the suffering of his people??
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by mikolo80: 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
sentaljohn:
Ehn ehn...so, you want him to give bribe to some useless fools so that they'll administer d contract and fix d road....or he should use his own money to fix d road....from the picture, it's obvious it was poor drainage control that caused wot haPpened.
did you Just say 'his ' own money '.na WA o
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
justirich:

if I may ask, if you become a minister of health today and your hometown is ripe for a bank or maybe motorable road which it lacks and the community leaders cry to you, you won't pressure the representative, lga chairman, governor or national assembly to get help? or you will direct the village elders to go see the appropriate minister instead. which?

1.Banks are set up based on market need as determined by the bank. There is nothing I can do about that. (I found that out after a very interesting conversation I had with someone knowledgeable about the subject twelve years ago).

In brief, banks set up branches in places where they are sure people will not just come and withdraw money.....or else the branch would just be loss making.

And anyway....I am the minister of Health....not finance.(and even if I was....I can do nowt.....unless the banks were nationalised).

2.As for motroable road....why do people elect governors, state assemblymen, national assemblymen, etc. Do I have to do the work of a governor, or national assemblyman?

Nigeria is backward because people do not do the job they are supposed to do.
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
laudate:

Stop talking like a kid! angry Who asked him to steal money? What does it cost to put pressure on your counterpart in the Works Ministry to speed up repairs on the road using a FERMA or any of the state agencies under the ministry?? shocked

What would it have cost Worgu to liaise with the governor of his state to rehabilitate that road and end the suffering of his people??
now talking in an unbiased way is talking like a kid...that's what they call those who are not willing to bend to cut corners when everyone is doing the same....all you suggested he would have done up there is classified as an abuse of office(using your office to get favors to yourself or your interests)...so if that is how he has failed, then my brother,bring another tory...there are house of reps members from there and a Senator too,with a governor...in an ideal society everyone has his duty spelt out....and d minister, who ever he is handled his perfectly well......

we expect a lot from our relatives who are public office holders yet scream corruption when we come out in public, who do u think they're stealing the money for? themselves alonehardly do you see a rich man without beneficiaries from the poor n middle class around him...in a bid to keep up with d demands of the insatiable society n community, they go stealing,n u shout corruption and wen they don't u steal carry their matter....

1 Like

Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by oceaneverdry77: 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
Many more than this picture. TA Orji Group,.. Many more of Ohanku Rd that Also led The exMinister native compound.
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by okpor2(m): 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
Nd some nairalander will be shouting dat easterners are not given appointments.wen they get appointment they forget their people.Our politicians are a greedy lot.they are there for temselves alone.
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by mikedozie: 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
A little after d boundary btw ph n owerri, i.e 2wrds owerri is worse off
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-FD9LOorofpM/VcLPH1iQFvI/AAAAAAAGIqM/76cANmevvGk/s400/1.jpg[/img]

This is the deplorable state of Owerri-Aba Road, Ugwunagbor, Aba, Abia State. It's learnt that this road links the road to the home of a former Minister of Labour and Productivity, Hon. Emeka Nwogu.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-sZcJgCOoCVQ/VcLPW4ROzBI/AAAAAAAGIqs/-yldGgWaCGw/s400/4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-aqjamwZ5A94/VcLPY968bbI/AAAAAAAGIq0/sH3u3tQfjTU/s400/5.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-8WgS3L1CiKY/VcLPaBPZa4I/AAAAAAAGIq8/mQml_nRu0Zk/s400/6.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-FD9LOorofpM/VcLPH1iQFvI/AAAAAAAGIqQ/B5c92Z-vxmU/s400/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-UjrMlG5QcGk/VcLPfuBtgDI/AAAAAAAGIrU/x420Elo6xSs/s400/9.jpg[/img]

http://www..net/2015/08/photos-this-road-leads-to-home-of.html

cc lalasticlala, ishilove
I wonder what he used d bribes & his looted funds 2 do? Ugly man with an eyesore entry road. grin
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Zico5(m): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
Vince77:
which area are u pls?
Ikorodu in lagos, u can confirm

1 Like

Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
Zico5:
This is real Naija for u, suffering and smiling. I don't know when we re going to make it right. And some of these people will still continue to praise him. Thank God for this change. I have been enjoying uninterrupted power supply for four days now. It can only get better with this administration. Slow and steady
Seriously bro, I've been meaning to ask? How come we're now getting embarrassingly constant light? What happened abi we've switched to nuclear power over night?
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
...And yet they start shouting 'BiAFRa! BIAfRa !!' Anyhow. They can't take care of their first small society but they want to rule Nigeria and they claim they are in the zoo, in bondage.

Bloody hypocrits !

I be Enugu boy, nnah...4k biafrans!!
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by JingoOAU(m): 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
Icon4s:

In other words, whom should we blamed between GEJ and Buhari?
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by igbakigba2t15: 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
If the man constructed a flyover to tackle this menace during his tenure, some of his kinsmen will surely be the first to petition EFCC now he is no longer on seat. Can't satisfy Naija people. It's better for him to have his freedom than to rot in jail .....after-all his appointment was not an elective post but most likely on personal recognition and merit!
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by ColeworldMD(m): 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
Zico5:

True talk bro! Before as soon as NEPA(sic) bring back light I'd run at the same speed to Iron my clothes! Now I'll just be like "change is here I'll iron them later" and now they take it for maximum two days and bring it back.. Which is cool too cuz at the current rate it still needs to be rotated

Change is here!
Wailers freedom of speech is part of the change o!

1 Like

Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by blackboy(m): 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
This is how Nigerians make political office holders steal.. no I mean corrupt. Is it a Federal Minister's duty to rehabiltate, repair or construct road from where he comes from or face his job .

Call your governor , your LG chairman your state commissioners to answer why the road is like that.

You are the electorates or there are no elections held in that community or area?

Don't blame him Nigerians need to know their right, Nigerians need to be educated and the law needs to catch those who have decided to ignore the duty and let their people suffer with poor schools, road and other social amenities and yet they thrive and have fat juicy accounts abroad in in several banks accross with several names and expensive lands /properties in Lagos and Abuja.

If the minister from your state has failed in the ministry he was appointed then you can say he was minister of power for 6 years and Nigeria's power generation /infrastructure did not improve.

Rate him or judge him based on his performance on the office he holds. Not to be the governor and LG Chairman when he is not.

Name the local government chairman, Name the commissioner of works, name the governor and lets shame them for failing the people.
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by laudate: 11:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
BADNEAT:
now talking in an unbiased way is talking like a kid...that's what they call those who are not willing to bend to cut corners when everyone is doing the same....all you suggested he would have done up there is classified as an abuse of office(using your office to get favors to yourself or your interests)...so if that is how he has failed, then my brother,bring another tory...there are house of reps members from there and a Senator too,with a governor...in an ideal society everyone has his duty spelt out....and d minister, who ever he is handled his perfectly well......

we expect a lot from our relatives who are public office holders yet scream corruption when we come out in public, who do u think they're stealing the money for? themselves alonehardly do you see a rich man without beneficiaries from the poor n middle class around him...in a bid to keep up with d demands of the insatiable society n community, they go stealing,n u shout corruption and wen they don't u steal carry their matter....

Chukwu biko! shocked shocked shocked How does Worgu asking his counterpart in the Ministry of Works who is a fellow minister like him, to fix or rehabilitate a federal road that has fallen into disrepair, now turn into an abuse of office??! Is there something I am missing here? shocked

Who constructed the roads in the 1st place? Federal Govt.

Whose job is it to maintain such roads? Federal Ministry of Works. undecided

Is the Federal Ministry of Works going to give the contract for rehabilitation of the road to Worgu? No. angry

Is anyone asking Worgu to steal, give a bribe or cut corners so that the road can be fixed? No.

Will lives be saved, communities developed and businesses empowered if that road is rehabilitated? Yes. wink

So how da heck is this request, an abuse of office? Unless there is something else you are not telling us, oh! sad
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by 9japatroit(m): 12:07am On Aug 07, 2015
Zico5:
sorry,but i have not seen electricity for the past 4days.
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Divmoore119(m): 2:48am On Aug 07, 2015
Which kind uniterupted power i never enjoy am 4 a day.As for d rd i come frm same l.g.a with hon emeka wogu the rd is a federal rd.So make una no blame am
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Divmoore119(m): 3:00am On Aug 07, 2015
9japatroit:
sorry,but i have not seen electricity for the past 4days.
If there is any place now enjoying standerd power in naija thankGod but i never see am 4 my side
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Divmoore119(m): 3:06am On Aug 07, 2015
shadowgwalker:
...And yet they start shouting 'BiAFRa! BIAfRa !!' Anyhow. They can't take care of their first small society but they want to rule Nigeria and they claim they are in the zoo, in bondage.

Bloody hypocrits !

I be Enugu boy, nnah...4k biafrans!!
Shut up b4 thunder go shut am 4 u
Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Divmoore119(m): 3:15am On Aug 07, 2015
laudate:

Oga abeg no percecute dis innocent man after all no be NDDC wey dem give obohia rd yrs bk instead of repairing it they made it worse and abandoned it
laudate:

Oga abeg no percecute dis innocent man after all no be NDDC wey dem give obohia rd yrs bk instead of repairing it they made it worse and abandoned it
laudate:

Re: This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
Divmoore119:
Shut up b4 thunder go shut am 4 u
telll that to the leader of ur occultic useless Biafra. 4k biafra with deeper rammings from behind.
Ppl on a doomed course!
I remain a humble igbo boi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Oloibiri" Where Nigeria's Crude Oil Was 1st Discovered And Drilled(photos) / Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri / Kano State Locked Down For Atiku Abubakar - Saraki Says (photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.