Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Story Of True Love After Horrible Accident - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story Of True Love After Horrible Accident (1812 Views)

12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / My Ex Begging For My Love After seeing This Photo of me / Former World's Fattest Woman Looking For Love After Loosing 260kg (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Of True Love After Horrible Accident by T3Amo(f): 8:21am On Aug 06, 2015
In September 2011, Turia Pitt, a beautiful 25-year-old mining engineer working her dream job in the far north of Western Australia, entered an ultra-marathon race that would change her life forever. Trapped by a fire in a gorge in the remote Kimberly region, Turia and five other competitors had nowhere to run. Turia escaped with catastrophic burns to 65 per cent of her body. 

With too little unburned skin left for skin grafts, Turia was put in an induced coma in the Burns Unit at Sydney's Concord Hospital while her body fought life-threatening infections and her surgeons imported skin from California. She lost the fingers on her right hand and her fingers on her left are partially fused together. She needed a new nose. There have been numerous operation, yet there are many more to come.

Her boyfriend decided to quit his job to care for her recovery. Days ago in an interview with CNN they asked him: Did you at any moment think about leaving her and hiring someone to take care of her and moving on with your life?

His reply touched the world:  " I married her soul, her character, and she is the only woman that will continue to fulfill my dreams"
[size=8pt][/size]

Pictures before and after the accident

Re: Story Of True Love After Horrible Accident by T3Amo(f): 8:23am On Aug 06, 2015
More

Re: Story Of True Love After Horrible Accident by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:29am On Aug 06, 2015
Oh noooo This world is wicked
Re: Story Of True Love After Horrible Accident by SirLegal(m): 8:34am On Aug 06, 2015
Touched by this act from her boyfriend.

It takes COURAGE to accept and love what became of her.

As its always said...... "True love conquers all".
Re: Story Of True Love After Horrible Accident by SirLegal(m): 8:34am On Aug 06, 2015
Touched by this act from her boyfriend.

It takes COURAGE to accept and love what became of her.

As its always said...... "True love conquers all".
Re: Story Of True Love After Horrible Accident by misspicy(f): 8:37am On Aug 06, 2015
Say what shocked

(1) (Reply)

Her Boobs Fallout Like Bombs / White Vs Black Girls By Ice T / Is My Penis Too Big For A Girl (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.