Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

Former World's Fattest Woman Looking For Love After Loosing 260kg (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Former World's Fattest Woman Looking For Love After Loosing 260kg (photos) (6212 Views)

World's Fattest Boy Who Is 12 Years Old, Sheds Half Of His Body Weight (photos) / My Ex Begging For My Love After seeing This Photo of me / Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former World's Fattest Woman Looking For Love After Loosing 260kg (photos) by hotspec(m): 11:47am On Feb 04, 2017
-The world's former fattest woman has lost 260kg and now is looking for a lover
- The woman, aged 40, who was bed bound now spends most of her time in a gym

Catrina Raiford known as the half-tonne woman or the fattest woman in the world has shed half of her weight. The 40-year-old hit the international headlines after half of her home had to be bulldozed away so that emergency workers could take her to hospital on a flatbed truck.

Completely immobile because of her staggering 470kg weight she developed breathing difficulties and spent days lying in her bed, eating and surfing the internet.

Recalling the past days Catrina said: "I was in bed for so long that now I've lost the weight, I just want to be free.
It was the worst time of my life. I just wanted to die. Each day I'd just eat and go online from morning to night."

Back in the day she used photos of slim women to chat with men over the internet.

But an embarrassing incident with a bulldozer made her to embark on a strict diet and go in for sports.

More than a year after first sharing her story Catrina moved from California to Texas and became a regular visitor of a local gym.
Inspired by her progress, she plans to lose even more weight, have excess skin cut off and reshape her figure. She joined a number of dating sites including Black People Meet and Tinder.

Now she is hoping to find a love of her life and start a new life."Being bulldozed out of my house was the worst thing that had ever happened to me. But it was also the thing that saved me. Now I'm a new woman," Catrina said.

lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Share

Re: Former World's Fattest Woman Looking For Love After Loosing 260kg (photos) by Laryne(m): 11:56am On Feb 04, 2017
Good luck with the removal of excess skin; you really need it. By the way where were you when you were adding up such weight...you open eye dey look!

5 Likes

Re: Former World's Fattest Woman Looking For Love After Loosing 260kg (photos) by princefunmmy(m): 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
Re: Former World's Fattest Woman Looking For Love After Loosing 260kg (photos) by Fuqman(m): 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
Apparently, most Nigerians assume getting fat is an evidence of wealth or living a good life.

5 Likes

Re: Former World's Fattest Woman Looking For Love After Loosing 260kg (photos) by saaedlee: 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
This is disgusting
Re: Former World's Fattest Woman Looking For Love After Loosing 260kg (photos) by subtlemee(f): 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2017
This is encouraging..there's no hopeless situation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former World's Fattest Woman Looking For Love After Loosing 260kg (photos) by minexpo(m): 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
angry angry
Re: Former World's Fattest Woman Looking For Love After Loosing 260kg (photos) by pistero(m): 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2017
I just puked.

1 Like

Re: Former World's Fattest Woman Looking For Love After Loosing 260kg (photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
She still stayed pretty
Re: Former World's Fattest Woman Looking For Love After Loosing 260kg (photos) by Davidgrey: 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
No comment! lipsrsealed
Re: Former World's Fattest Woman Looking For Love After Loosing 260kg (photos) by zantama05(m): 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
wow see cameltoe shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Former World's Fattest Woman Looking For Love After Loosing 260kg (photos) by TroubleDude: 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
zantama05:
disgusting cameltoe grin
Re: Former World's Fattest Woman Looking For Love After Loosing 260kg (photos) by AmuEwu: 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
One more Nigerian go soon get green card

2 Likes

Re: Former World's Fattest Woman Looking For Love After Loosing 260kg (photos) by TroubleDude: 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2017
AmuEwu:
One more Nigerian
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈啊哈。。。hahahaaaahahahahaha. funny moniker ... why u no answer amu-horse.... abi e never reach dah size
Re: Former World's Fattest Woman Looking For Love After Loosing 260kg (photos) by ireneblush(f): 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
Laryne:
Good luck with the removal of excess skin; you really need it. By the way where were you when you were adding up such weight...you open eye dey look!
you got me cracking, she open eye dey look because food too sweet

1 Like

Re: Former World's Fattest Woman Looking For Love After Loosing 260kg (photos) by Kamaaldandare: 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
This is disgusting and pityful. Hopefully she has loss the weight. Finally she will start getting true admirers
Re: Former World's Fattest Woman Looking For Love After Loosing 260kg (photos) by Stoutheart: 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
Disgustingangry angry
Re: Former World's Fattest Woman Looking For Love After Loosing 260kg (photos) by MarkGeraldo(m): 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
I wonder how she mensurates and the quantity of blood she releases from her oversized punanie undecided
Re: Former World's Fattest Woman Looking For Love After Loosing 260kg (photos) by Udoka89: 9:54am On Feb 05, 2017
Which of them cause I can see a whole lot.its like camel's just donated their feet to her
zantama05:

(1) (Reply)

I Seriously Need Help / Video And Pictures Of A Guy Caught Forcing Himself On A Virgin,this World Ehn... / See The 18 Years Old Boy That All Nigerian Girls Are Dying For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.