Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash (63647 Views)

4-Year-Old Girl Identifies Staff Who Defiled Her Inside School’s Toilet In Minna / Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him / Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by helphelp: 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
Nice move
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by kennyman2000(m): 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hmmmm..
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
Its not all abt identifying,do d needful
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by Bibidear(f): 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
See money chai
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by berrystunn(m): 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
LIE LIE

1 Like

Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by OAMMB(f): 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
just imagine how 2.1 million full table....what will 6 billon look like or what will 150 billion in foreign banks look like in a room?

then convert to naira at 200 naira=1 dollar.

these guys should be hanged...because its our collective money someone is stealing o
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by sammyj: 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
We already know the name. It was published earlier today and national health insurance commission. Shekena !!! shocked grin grin
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by HirstMOG(m): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
What will happen if I claim ownership
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by megamank(m): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
HungerBAD:
The money officially belongs to Nigeria now.

Owo Ijoba ni.

Maybe the owner wanted to make a payment on a building, on Banana Island. I hear they take only Dollars there.

yes o. the money belongs to nigeria now....some of the stolen dollars are being recovered without wasting time searching abroad....search warrants should be given out for search in those houses of politicians you will be so shocked of the amount of dollars you will find in this country.
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by laplace12(m): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
What is the name of the person?

Mitcheww....

EFCC pretending to work.

The dollar is fake.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by Obadiah77(m): 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
gej is d owner
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
...kk
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by hardhewaley(m): 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Pls, what's my jail time if I claim the cash undecided
413years
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
...isokkay again.
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
donofdons:
[size=18pt]Na former Former NHIS boss yorubaman from South West Dr Olufemi Thomas. I dont know why this tribe is so corrupt and they are alway the people to label hardworking people of eastern nigeria bad.

This yoruba people are the biggest problem of nigeria and they epitomise all the evills of the country.
They are as rotten as they are ugly,corrupt, incompetent,evill,untrustworthy, vain,dirty and very very promiscous,.[/size]
You are so bitter and childish, grow up.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by oghenetega100(f): 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
Why are they hiding his identity, so that he can come and bribe them abi,?
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by Mycharley2: 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
It goes into my account, if no one claims it.
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by PLEXPLEX(m): 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Pls, what's my jail time if I claim the cash undecided

Even if u claim it, who ll give u?
Na prison term be ur own while the government confiscate the dollars walahi....
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by Jowonloju(m): 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
The officials that arrested this guys are the real heroes.
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by happymoment(m): 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
wachakuta:
Oy shakiti bobo, owner don hide ooh..

See money no owner!!

Wobe wobe!!
Ewu
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
Big juggs af liquid paper!... What am I saying? The money is getting me confused, I can't think straight, am hypnotized, omg 2.1 m in USD? Gawd! I need my inhaler!!!
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by xreal: 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
I don't understand.

This picture has been on the internet for months now.
But the news is recent, what then is the link between the two.
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by Mycharley2: 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
herhderk:
so, where does that huge money go to?
into my account
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by ERODEDEAST(f): 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
This pix was once on NL some months back on the same Money laundering case na or the man's pix is being recycled I no understand oo
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
He will show up after cooking of lies. But for now he is still thinking of kind of lies to tell Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by ERODEDEAST(f): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
xreal:
I don't understand.

This picture has been on the internet for months now.
But the news is recent, what then is the link between the two.
Bros u r right just saw ur post though.
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by omojeesu(m): 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
If na poor ordinary man, guilty or not, him name for dey news paper now!
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
some black pple can't jst stop dis mental slavery.
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by omojeesu(m): 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
Does EFCC not know that announcing his / her name will facilitate his appearance?
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by Pennywise(m): 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
bettercreature:
Stewpid people they want us to give them information about a nameless man
Am sure they want to pocket the money then realease the criminals
that is why they didnt release the name

Obviously, EFCC has no intention of prosecuting this case. They want suspect to come for settlement. Calling his name will cause him unnecessary embarrassment. Besides, that could make the matter sink deeper into the psyche of Nigerians further complicating the matter for the EFCC.

At the same time, they want NDLEA that made the actual arrest think they are actually doing something about the case not just waiting for it to grow cold so they can share the money. Any effort aimed at fighting corruption in Nigeria that doesnt start with the EFCC is wasted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masquerades Arrested For Flouting Lockdown Order (Photos) / Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services / Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.