Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash (63653 Views)

4-Year-Old Girl Identifies Staff Who Defiled Her Inside School’s Toilet In Minna / Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him / Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by LOVEGINO(m): 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Pls, what's my jail time if I claim the cash undecided
it's jst 600,000 naira bail grin
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by sped1oro(m): 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
Now that STEALING is CORRUPTION under Buhari, people are afraid to claim loots stolen from the nation's treasury. Sai baba, your torchight is working perfecttly even without battery.
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by shizzy7(f): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:
jungle Justice at mushin or ajegunle,,,

Or an all expense paid trip to sambisa forest.. make your choice..
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by xreal: 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Bros u r right just saw ur post though.

the tin tire me.
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by wachakuta(m): 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
happymoment:
Ewu
Bonga fish
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by missKiffy(f): 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
wachakuta:
Oy shakiti bobo, owner don hide ooh..

See money no owner!!

Wobe wobe!!
cheesy
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by ERODEDEAST(f): 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
xreal:

the tin tire me.
the news then was that this man was apprehended along Zaria- Kaduna Road or so can't remember vividly but one of this northern states sha.

May be they recycled the man pix

La waoooo
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by missKiffy(f): 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Ole cheesy

1 Like

Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by purplekayc(m): 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
adenine02:
shocked
silly thing to do carrying such amount.LOL
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by gidjah(m): 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
We all saw d money on the internet last wk with that same man smilling close to d money, we tot ds man should b a banker , counting d money and possing for a dp, so na laundering agent d man be!,dem plenty gan ni o, dey should all be traced
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by Cmeo(m): 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
Somebody should tell EFCC that this is not how a professional organization works. Imagine EFCC tell us to report the suspect/ advice the suspect to give himself up. How are we going to report or advise the person we never know is identity because EFCC didnt tell us his identity?

Please tell them they should stop this show of shame and unprofessional release of press statement.
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by sage2(m): 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
I am willing to assume ownership if and only if the the government will accept my plea bargain and allow me to keep 20% of the loot. That way, I save the government tax payers money, time and stress that goes into prosecuting a case.
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by agabusta: 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
This pix was once on NL some months back on the same Money laundering case na or the man's pix is being recycled I no understand oo

xreal:
I don't understand.

This picture has been on the internet for months now.
But the news is recent, what then is the link between the two.

That was the picture taken when the man was arrested by NDLEA. As the case was not related to narcotics, NDLEA has handed over the case to EFCC.

EFCC is now talking about the case and calling for the alleged owner to appear. The man in the pix was the person NDLEA arrested with the cash then. The man has alleged that the former NHIS Boss is the owner of the cash. I guess EFCC has been unable to apprehend the man hence the reason they are taken the issue public again.

In journalism when reporting a news they usually attach a pix related to the story. What other pix can they attach that will help people remember the case than the one taken when the courier man was earlier arrested.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by happymoment(m): 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
wachakuta:

Bonga fish
Aba boy, come house later ma we see Biko grin
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by Nigel1: 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
Dear Nlander,

Kindly find the attached pictures showing gas gathering,conditioning and processing via innovative ideas and sound engineering judgement.

Join the interesting conversation going on at http://fedpforum.epcmengineers.com/

Regards,

Nigel K.

Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by Frankiss44(m): 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
modelmike7:
Scared to claim over #400million? The guilty are afraid. If it was a year ago that 'stealing wasn't corruption', he would have strolled down with his convoy, smoking Cuba cigar in his stretch limousine, but now stealing is actually corruption. A new Sheriff is in town.............. MG!

Na people like you dem dey fool... So the useless new Sheriff of yours nor fit name the person abi? Ball less Sheriff is in town
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by Frankiss44(m): 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
oghenetega100:
Why are they hiding his identity, so that he can come and bribe them abi,?

You dey enter class.. Sharp babe
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by Joeoku78: 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
You can run but you cannot hide says my musical mentor Peter Tosh of the blessed memory
It is imperative to declare him wanted before he escapes to outside country through border
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
they need to mention the name of the owner of the dollars.
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by friends4ever(m): 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
Lattop:
I think the money is mine and now am confused smhcheesy

Dude, you funny...
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by Raskymono20(m): 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by Yksoul(m): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
WHY WHY WHEN PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING,WITHOUT JOB, IN THIS COUNTRY.SOME PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS SHA!
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by 4ifyomedon(m): 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
It is very important they talk with the original owner. For if they should pocket nor return same as declared. The owner might one day declare the said money was more than what they actually declared. So, negotiation begins as soon as the man shows. If he for....ks up they will use him to shine (in getting promotion)
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by Daplux4: 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
modelmike7:
Scared to claim over #400million? The guilty are afraid. If it was a year ago that 'stealing wasn't corruption', he would have strolled down with his convoy, smoking Cuba cigar in his stretch limousine, but now stealing is actually corruption. A new Sheriff is in town.............. MG!

But we are still waiting for mr corruption fighter to bring those behind halibutons to book
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
Did I not see this same picture on that thread about a guy with found in his boat?
Was the same man also caught at MMA too?
Confused....
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by wachakuta(m): 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
happymoment:
Aba boy, come house later ma we see Biko grin
Bllood of Chisos.. I use anointing oil rub my yansh...
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by toloskhati(m): 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
I'm sorry, I have been terribly sick having diagnosed with symtom of suspected moneyrik fever. The money is mine pls. I leave at no. 22, Tola Idumota st., yemetu-okpanam, Delta State. if any jail term follow this confession, pls tell me that I may prepare my mind ahead.
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by wordychap: 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
Can't d efcc simply name d owner of d money for public consumption sad
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by bakila: 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Will the money also be collected from me after the jail time undecided
See you donmake me lafff tire.
It will be collected from you before the jail term. Other money will be traced including any other chuwachuwa, magomago, mugumugu that you are involved in. You nairaland password will be retrieved from you to see how you share any money accruing from corruption.
You don turn this serious matter to a joke and I had a good laff.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by toloskhati(m): 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
I'm sorry, I have been terribly sick having been diagnosed of moneyrik fever symtom . The money is mine pls. I leave at no. 22, Tola Idumota st., yemetu-okpanam, Delta State. if any jail term follow this confession, pls tell me that I may prepare my mind ahead.
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by hansad: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
Poor narrative. Poor journalism. Go better journalism school, dem no gree go. Den all finish for Ajegunle School of Journalism. Dem only good in spewing falsehood at times.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masquerades Arrested For Flouting Lockdown Order (Photos) / Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services / Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.