Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash (63655 Views)

4-Year-Old Girl Identifies Staff Who Defiled Her Inside School’s Toilet In Minna / Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him / Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by mbulela: 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
They won't name the owner but they are naming the courier.
Hypocritical barbarians!
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by Martiano(m): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
I smell so much lies because when we first heard this story we were told that these money was counterfeit but now the story has suddenly changed.Why do we tend to forget so easily and allow the system to fool us?I think PMB should sack this Lamorde of a man and give us Colonel Umar who left government with a 505 and even rejected positions in the last administration.
http://lindaikeji..com/2015/07/photos-man-arrested-with-fake-21million.html
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by Agwaso: 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
EFCC! EFCC! Please don't take us for a ride. Do your home work first before coming on stream. For starters what is the name of the Owner of the Money? Please kindly do all your investigation before coming out to give us half baked information.
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by bigtt76(f): 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
My thoughts too. How can we give info on the owner when we hardly know his or her name grin

bettercreature:
Stewpid people they want us to give them information about a nameless man
Am sure they want to pocket the money then realease the criminals
that is why they didnt release the name
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
HungerBAD:
The money officially belongs to Nigeria now.

Owo Ijoba ni.

Maybe the owner wanted to make a payment on a building, on Banana Island. I hear they take only Dollars there.

Meanwhile, the first convicted PDP THIEF is getting prayers from a CHURCH.

Does d CBN print Dollars
The dollar belongs to america.
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by saintol(m): 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
Nigerian officials!!! Doing money laundering since 17BC.
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by Token2(m): 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
This money should be shared among the state governments to pay part of the workers salaries or be used for developmental projects .Also, the owner should be in 35yrs imprisonment.
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by delishpot: 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
From one purse to another. Thats how it rolls
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by Touchforfree(m): 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Pls, what's my jail time if I claim the cash undecided

The jail term is for you to traffic just 1850gm of cocaine to Indonesia and whatever d outcome is your gain jare grin.
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by seangy4konji: 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
That is a lot of money.
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by architectola03(m): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
[quote author=chuna1985 post=36677245]

Does d CBN print Dollars
The dollar belongs to america.[/quote
PMB should please order the EFCC boss to distribute the money to all the corpers currently @ service.
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:
death by firing! no option of fine
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by RaptorX: 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
Token2:
This money should be shared among the state governments to pay part of the workers salaries or be used for developmental projects .Also, the owner should be in 35yrs imprisonment.
And the state government officials will reloot the money, most of you screaming here will do the same if given the opportunity. Nigeria is corrupt beyond redemption.
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by Masculity(m): 8:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
ammyluv2002:
20 years tongue grin

20 is ok nah na me be d owner jare.
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by riczy(m): 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
embezzle fund in case commision (Efcc) if u really want d public to assist u as u claim y nt disclose his name!
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by riczy(m): 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
embezzle fund in case commision (Efcc) if u really want d public to assist u as u claim y nt disclose his name!,na dem dem
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by lawrens222(m): 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
99 year am sure
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by blackboy(m): 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
Thought he was caught with the money in Abuja?
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by mradjoy(m): 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Long life n prosperity in Jail!
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by DedeNkem: 8:26am On Aug 07, 2015
The thief is as dumb as they get. Airport is never the best place to move huge money nowadays.
He should have buried the money in village or in the wall of a new building.

I'm not supporting this thief in any way, I'm just saying.
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by happymoment(m): 8:33am On Aug 07, 2015
wachakuta:

Bllood of Chisos.. I use anointing oil rub my yansh...
lolz grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by mikolo80: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
HungerBAD:
The money officially belongs to Nigeria now.

Owo Ijoba ni.

Maybe the owner wanted to make a payment on a building, on Banana Island. I hear they take only Dollars there.

Meanwhile, the first convicted PDP THIEF is getting prayers from a CHURCH.
this is some sad shiee
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by omarhlichanwa: 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
Re: EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash by nwakaibeya1: 8:13am On Sep 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 >those who HAVE spiritual eye listen TO utterance in video&know its TRUE but U CANT accept truth easily?frm time of JESUSCHRIST

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masquerades Arrested For Flouting Lockdown Order (Photos) / Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services / Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.