Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Photo: Guys, Give Your Sincere Answer To This Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: Guys, Give Your Sincere Answer To This Question (1380 Views)

Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) / (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Guys, Give Your Sincere Answer To This Question by ChuzzyBlog: 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
You went to see your friend and walked into his mum on his bed like this, what will you do?

Re: Photo: Guys, Give Your Sincere Answer To This Question by rawpadgin(m): 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
Simply walk out!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Guys, Give Your Sincere Answer To This Question by nnachukz(m): 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
greet her as I would have done to my mother and then ask her where my friend is or went.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Guys, Give Your Sincere Answer To This Question by dhantey324(m): 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
Op wetin u wan do b4 Bleep someone's wife and mum?
Re: Photo: Guys, Give Your Sincere Answer To This Question by ChuzzyBlog: 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
dhantey324:
Op wetin u wan do b4 Bleep someone's wife and mum?

Well..... its easier said than done. But that sight is quite heavy but i'll try not to view too much, ask about my friend and walk out.
Re: Photo: Guys, Give Your Sincere Answer To This Question by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
undecided
Re: Photo: Guys, Give Your Sincere Answer To This Question by jadarmani(f): 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
Permit me to say dat God took his time to create some people.
Re: Photo: Guys, Give Your Sincere Answer To This Question by IamLEGEND1: 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
so you expect me to climb my friend's mother?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Guys, Give Your Sincere Answer To This Question by dhantey324(m): 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:

Well..... its easier said than done. But that sight is quite heavy but i'll try not to view too much, ask about my friend and walk out.
So a married woman can't stay d way she wants in d comfort of her home, na wa o

1 Like

Re: Photo: Guys, Give Your Sincere Answer To This Question by Dubemkelly(m): 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
Tap her butts to get her attention

1 Like

Re: Photo: Guys, Give Your Sincere Answer To This Question by ChuzzyBlog: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
Dubemkelly:
Tap her butts to get her attention

Abi o..... funny grin grin
Re: Photo: Guys, Give Your Sincere Answer To This Question by Houseofglam7(f): 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
nnachukz:
greet her as I would have done to my mother and then ask her where my friend is or went.

You gat brains!!!!!
Impressive!!!

(1) (Reply)

Who Has The Right To A Tv Remote Control, The Husband Or The Wife? / Lousy Ways Some Women Thinks / Some Things Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.