Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,655 members, 7,813,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

How To Satisfy Your Wife In Bed (rated 18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Satisfy Your Wife In Bed (rated 18+) (14297 Views)

Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Satisfy Your Wife In Bed (rated 18+) by cellors: 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
Few weeks ago, I spoke to the women through this medium on how they can be more creative in their bedrooms with their husbands by going out of their ways to introduce lap dance. In order for me not to be tagged a male chauvinist, I have decided to also talk to men on how they can satisfy their wives in bed. Making one’s wife attain orgasm during sex is something a lot of men would have loved to do because no man gets married with the intention to bore his wife, but the problem remains that a lot of men don’t just know how to go about it. Men, please follow me as we go through some practical steps in making your bedroom antics more pleasurable, the one that your wife will always look forward to.

Let us not deceive ourselves, any successful marriage has got a good story to tell about their sexual escapades with each other. First of all, I would want you to erase the wrong impression you have had about your wife’s sexual appetite. Don’t think she is difficult to please in bed even though you claim to have been trying your best. Yes, you have, but how knowledgeable are you? You can be having sex seven days a week without doing the right thing with her. You could have been married for ten donkey years yet, you are not touching the right contours! Getting your wife satisfied is not tough, if you are patient enough, you will get through it. And if you have a wife that is so religious and frigid about sex, it is your responsibility as the boss in the relationship to teach her about the beauty of sex between a married man and his wife.

In case you don’t know, by nature, your wife doesn’t get excited and satisfied as quickly as you do, so there’s no need using your own strength and parameters for her. A sexually sex-starved or unsatisfied wife would get frustrated and manifest her frustration in different ways. A lot of terrible issues at home didn’t just start when you noticed them but years back with the woman bottling up her frustration and later direct it at everything….her in-laws, her husband, work place etc. if you ask me, I will say the goal of every man is to always approach sex with the intention to make his wife happy even though you have your own cravings to satisfy too which makes your own enjoyment and satisfaction delivered on a platter of gold.

A good sex starts from having a good relationship with your spouse. You can’t have a major misunderstanding with your wife while going to work in the morning and expect to come back in the evening to meet a willing woman that will jump into bed with you without having resolved the earlier issue. I know some women can do that and it’s either they have got very low self-esteem or they just want to obey in order to give peace a chance. Guys, the onus lies on us to try our best to create good atmosphere.

Have you ever asked yourself, “How does she want it?” Some want it to start by sending them some erotic text messages right from work. Some want to hear you speak good things to their ears to get them in the mood.

CONTINUE FROM HERE PLEASE: http://expressng.com/2015/08/how-to-satisfy-your-wife-in-bed-realitywithtid-rated-18/

2 Likes

Re: How To Satisfy Your Wife In Bed (rated 18+) by micklplus(m): 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
18+ please.

Where are the married couples ooo.
I have reiterated so many times, the importance of good se. X in marriage can never be over emphasized. It is a serious business and as such, it must be approached with the right techniques, state of mind and wherewithal to do a good job!

Op, your points are very valid and I hope couples would find them useful especially the newly married.

Cheers
Re: How To Satisfy Your Wife In Bed (rated 18+) by Crocz(m): 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
Top shiit
Re: How To Satisfy Your Wife In Bed (rated 18+) by tracyfemmmm: 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
Especially the part about having the intentions and the knowledge on how to satisfy.Educate yourself about it.and forplay is important dont go at it like u r pounding yam.

1 Like

Re: How To Satisfy Your Wife In Bed (rated 18+) by francesreid: 5:44am On Jul 13, 2017
Hi,
Almost everyone loves to have sex no matter how they perform. But somewhere they want to perform good and want to last longer and also want to satisfy their partner. Satisfaction is something that everyone don't have. But they always think to make their partners happy while they are in bed. So if you also have the same problem then you cannot leave it but for that you have to make do something which can boost your sexual life in bed. Just go through the blog that will guide you how to satisfy your women in bed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account / Guys If You Are Molested At Childhood Tell Us Your Story..mama Is Here4u / I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.