Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket (12656 Views)

Ndume: If Magu Could Be Rejected, Saraki Should Not Be Senate President / Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity / My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019..saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Emperortj93(m): 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
I only supported saraki during the senate presidency to spit Tinubu and all the Apc chirftians. But saraki can never i repeat, can never ever have my support nor vote if he should contest for the president of Nigeria come 2019.
Barcanista (oga boss), i thank u for this oppurtunity.

Lalasticlala my mention are not displaying, pls look into it

thanks
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
fitzmayowa:

And the attack continue, give it a rest mam, its not healthy...
well, you should observe that I ignored the old woman grin

RichDad1:

wicked. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol.. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by temitemi1(m): 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
I only supported saraki for senate president in order to join them to break tinubu's back bone ni. Saraki is going nowhere near the presidency!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
temitemi1:
I only supported saraki for senate president in order to join them to break tinubu's back bone ni. Saraki is going nowhere near the presidency!
He can be the Presidential candidate of APC (lol) or form his own party like OAMMB said.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
temitemi1:
All what u need to do is to counter his points cool
to what end really undecided

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
RichDad1:
Prophet D**m Barcanista tongue tongue tongue

I pity Saraki and his new found friends. Btw, the bold in very unpatriotic. You guys needs to be objective and not be swayed by emotions. cool cool cool
No sir, the bold was not unpatriotic. If you guys considered him "eligible" to be elected Senator under APC then you must consider him eligible to lord over the APC dominated Senate. The Senate Presidency is not by popular vote from the masses btw...
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by temitemi1(m): 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
Grandmother, barcanista didn't mention ur name here na. U need to face ur husband if u have one n stop running ur mouth after barcanista thread ma cool
Beremx:
Saraki did not offer you monetary protection that's why you're attacking him. Who are you to determine who becomes Nigerian President? You have only one vote dude!!

Nonsense!!

Btw,I am no fan of Saraki.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by espn(m): 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
I hate saraki..he has nothing to offer.. am from kwara.. he did absolutely nothing for 8 good years and d present governor has succeeded in doing nothing.
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
Despite been on different side of d divide i have no option than to agree with u on this....But i still think and believe is better as a PDP member than a Progressive...
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by RichDad1(m): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
barcanista:
No sir, the bold was not unpatriotic. If you guys considered him "eligible" to be elected Senator under APC then you must consider him eligible to lord over the APC dominated Senate. The Senate Presidency is not by popular vote from the masses btw...
But must you guys support someone you obviously know is corrupt and not electable according to your analysis?
Does two wrongs ever make a right?
An eye for an eye makes the world go blind

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by nwadiuko1(m): 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
barcanista:
If the recent posture of the Senate President Abubakar Bukola Saraki of recent times is connected with his 2019 Presidential bid, then he and his Advisers should wake up to reality. To be candid with Bukola Saraki, he will not be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria whether in 2019 or anytime in the future irrespective of the party he choose to align himself with. It will be unpatriotic and immoral to even consider him as President of this country.

What Are The "Sins" of Saraki?
1. The alleged fraud by the Sarakis that led to the fall of Societe Generale Bank, which cost so many people their life savings and means of livelihood is still fresh in the minds of Nigerians. Bukola Saraki, his now late father, his sister (Gbemisola Saraki) and some their proteges were fingered in the fraud.

2. As Chairman Nigeria Governors Forum, Bukola Saraki was at the forefront of the struggle to deplete the Excess Crude Account which they successfully did after holding the then president by the balls.

3. As Governor of Kwara state, Bukola Saraki was accused of several corruption deals, some of which are under the EFCC investigation.

4. Saraki presided over the affairs of Kwara state for 8years and despite having his stooge and incumbent Governor Ahmed, Kwara state is still lagging behind in terms of capital and human development.

Other Sins Of Saraki
5. Sin Against The South: In 2010, Bukola Saraki was determined to see that Dr Goodluck Jonathan did not emerge PDP candidate (and President) simply because he (Goodluck) wasn't a Northerner. Saraki teamed up with PDP aspirants Atiku Abubakar and IBB to present a "Northern Consensus Candidate". Atiku Abubakar emerged as their "candidate". He(Saraki) went further to instruct Kwara PDP delegates to vote for the Northern Consensus Candidate (Atiku) in the PDP December 2010 Primaries.

6. Sin Against PDP: Saraki and other nPDP rebels despite riding to prominence on the PDP platform decided to work against PDP, factionalised the party and moved to APC simply because a Southern incumbent decided to seek re-election. (He should sort himself out with APC)

I believe the above reasons are strong enough for Saraki to be rejected should he consider seeking election for the office of the President in 2015 irrespective of the ticket he chooses to align himself with.

Who Should Be The PDP's 2019 Flagbearer:
If the PDP is keen on fielding a Northerner for 2019 Presidential election, then it should start by grooming Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo of Gombe state. The Governor seem to enjoy relative popularity in his Gombe state and the North East. He also enjoys relative credibility from among his people. Also considering that the North East has never produced the President of Nigeria, his will be a huge advantage to break into the zone. A Dakwambo's pairing with a credible candidate from the South East (Mr Peter Obi for instance) will be a worthy team for the PDP that will give the APC a run for their money.

For the record, some of us supported Saraki for Senate Presidency to spite the APC and to check the influence of APC's Chieftains influence on the Senate. But that is it! Saraki should sort himself out with his "fellow progressives" but forget about the prospect of Aso Rock whether in 2019 or at any time. I have to add that Saraki's misunderstanding/fight with some of his "progressive elements" will nevertheless be a blessing to the PDP's drive to reclaim the Presidency from the APC in 2019.

May God Bless Us All
bros the more I read ur write ups, the more I wish to knw you personally......you are an enigma when it comes to political analysis

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by akpumping7720(m): 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
temitemi1:
All what u need to do is to counter his points cool
Because he is the spokesman for PDP on Nairaland. grin cheesy. But on a serious note, d dude is a good political analyst on Nairaland and a die hard PDP follower.
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by akpumping7720(m): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
firstEVA:
And you think your opinion is important because?

tongue
Because he is the spokesman for PDP on Nairaland. grin cheesy. But on a serious note, d dude is a good political analyst on Nairaland and a die hard PDP follower.
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by temitemi1(m): 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
He can also resurrect his father's party grin cheesy
barcanista:

He can be the Presidential candidate of APC (lol) or form his own party like OAMMB said.
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by dunkem21(m): 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
[quote author=barcanista post=36676069]well, you should observe that I ignored the old woman grin

Smack down! grin
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by temitemi1(m): 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
Thank God u acknowledge this...
akpumping7720:

Because he is the spokesman for PDP on Nairaland. grin cheesy. But on a lighter note, d dude is a good political analyst on Nairaland and a die hard PDP follower.
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Beremx(f): 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
temitemi1:
Grandmother, barcanista didn't mention ur name here na. U need to face ur husband if u have one n stop running ur mouth after barcanista thread ma cool
Robot, I have the right to comment on any thread on NL. Who are you to tell me where to comment and where not to comment?

Btw,if your grandmother is useless,I can take her position and groom you well as my grandson

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by nwadiuko1(m): 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
RichDad1:

But must you guys support someone you obviously know is corrupt and not electable according to your analysis?
Does two wrongs ever make a right?
An eye for an eye makes the world go blind
damn! Can u mention at least two Nigerian politicians who are clean? I mean corrupt free? They r all d same dude!
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by OAMMB(f): 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
barcanista:

Lol @ apc presidential candidate....Tinubu will rather support pdp or decamp than support saraki....he hates the guy with a passion. 2019 I'm sure tinubu will see to it that he looses his senatorial seat if he doesn't come out for presidency Under any platform And that is even if he survives the tsunami of allegations coming his way.

Right now he is sitting on a keg of gun powder
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by RichDad1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
nwadiuko1:
damn! Can u mention at least two Nigerian politicians who are clean? I mean corrupt free? They r all d same dude!
Politics it's self is built on corruption. It's the game of the smartest robber and manipulator.
Although, some are cleaner than others but none without stain.
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by nwadiuko1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
chykeokolo:

princewill u need to grow up
princewill? I need to grow up for airing my veiw?
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by socialmediaman: 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
I'm no fan of Saraki and he will never be president of this country either.

PDP will also not govern this country in 2019, that's the verdict.

PDP is still that evil that was deeply uprooted from Nigeria's unfortunate past, and Nigerians are not eager to welcome them back now or anytime soon. PDP cannot use APC's imperfections as a ploy to steal back power from the backdoor and resume their impunity... Nigerians are wiser!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by temitemi1(m): 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
What do u mean by " But I still think and believe is better as a PDP member than a progressive" progressive my foot!
olatunji21:
Despite been on different side of d divide i have no option than to agree with u on this....But i still think and believe is better as a PDP member than a Progressive...
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
joseph1832:
You knew all this about Saraki and you threw all your support behind Saraki and celebrated when he was declared Senate President?

One might just have to question your true sense of patriotism because so far, you've only shown that you're bias and twisted in almost everything you do

You've closed this thread with the opening question.

There's nothing to say again. You've brought out his confusion, hypocrisy and cluelessness!

Welldone.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by temitemi1(m): 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
Just telling u to take ur frustration somewhere else ok cool
Beremx:
Robot, I have the right to comment on any thread on NL. Who are you to tell me where to comment and where not to comment?

Btw,if your grandmother is useless,I can take her position and groom you well as my grandson

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by MizMyColi(f): 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
socialmediaman:
I'm no fan of Saraki and he will never be president of this country either.

PDP will also not govern this country in 2019, that's the verdict.

PDP is still that evil that was deeply uprooted from Nigeria's unfortunate past, and Nigerians are not eager to welcome them back now or anytime soon. PDP cannot use APC's imperfections as a ploy to steal back power from the backdoor and resume their impunity... Nigerians are wiser!

If I may ask....

1. Is PDP any different from APC?
If yes, in what ways specifically?

2. What are the political ideologies of the APC?

3. If an answer exists to 2 above, in what ways has she lived up to her mantra? Where none exists, kindly ignore.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Beremx(f): 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
temitemi1:
Just telling u to take ur frustration somewhere else ok cool
no I am not frustrated. Maybe you should ask your high blood pressure infested parents what it means to be frustrated. They will tell you more.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
Emperortj93:
I only supported saraki during the senate presidency to spit Tinubu and all the Apc chirftians. But saraki can never i repeat, can never ever have my support nor vote if he should contest for the president of Nigeria come 2019.
Barcanista (oga boss), i thank u for this oppurtunity.

Lalasticlala my mention are not displaying, pls look into it

thanks
We are family o...no one is boss(oga). I am glad brother.
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by carinmom(f): 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
smiley

Mr Saraki is a no no.
Presi gini?!
Mbanu!!

Barcanista...I think PDP needs someone with popularity.
Someone who has a will to serve.
I can't even think of anyone now..
I don't know the man you just mentioned.

It would have been different if PDP were the ruling party.
Se grab?

As if your opinion matters

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by MizMyColi(f): 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
carinmom:

As if your opinion matters

Does yours?

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria To Use Sukuk For Infrastructural Funding / APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President / How Splitting Of Ministries Left Workers In Confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.