Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket (12704 Views)

Ndume: If Magu Could Be Rejected, Saraki Should Not Be Senate President / Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity / My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019..saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by olawalepopoola: 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
Buhari for second term! No space till 2023

1 Like

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Sweetlemon(f): 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
hinwazaka:
I think the PDP will still field another southern candidate for president come 2019. My money is on either Akpabio or Mimiko. Saraki is simply a tool being used by the PDP through blackmail and the lure of greed. When the election year comes the chaff will be cleared from the grain

Mimiko won't even get Ondo state vote.

AS for Akpabio, it all depends on Buhari's performance........ But he still can't break into north. VERY few Nigerians have national appeal. Buhari, Fashola, Rochas, Ameachi, Oshiomole, Kwankwaso, El-Rufai, Donald Duke, Fayemi (maybe)
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
hinwazaka:
I think the PDP will still field another southern candidate for president come 2019. My money is on either Akpabio or Mimiko. Saraki is simply a tool being used by the PDP through blackmail and the lure of greed. When the election year comes the chaff will be cleared from the grain

APC already has someone on Imo state(Rochas) who they will want to use to consolidate their inroad there.

So PDP need a good SE candidate to neutralize him and combine it with a Northerner to outsmart others...

I don't think SS can't be the joker here...though it's already a lockdown territory for PDP...SW can't be part of the presidential ticket in the immediate again...
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by fulanimafia: 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
Who would ever think the chief campaigners for Lower Niger Congress would be campaigning for another "Parasite" to lead them till 2027/2031.

When a man lacks principle...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by MizMyColi(f): 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
angry undecided
fulanimafia:
Passingshot just ignore the protection seeker. A person that has never been known to be principled in the first place; you can't squeeze water out of a rock.
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by MizMyColi(f): 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
fulanimafia:
Who would ever think the chief campaigners for Lower Niger Congress would be campaigning for another "Parasite" to lead them till 2027/2031.

It is called seeking out/protecting interests either way the dice rolls.
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by fulanimafia: 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
angry undecided

undecided

Principle is a virtue, don't you agree?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by kulikuli26: 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
Majority here seems not to understand that what wins election is beyond these cries on Internet. I laugh when I read some people say Saraki rode on APC popularity to win election, guys wake up and ask yourself how buhari got 70% votes in a state he never won 35% in the past. We love Buhari but please stop talking as if it was a singular effort. Buhari rode on other people's popularity to win in some states too.
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by fulanimafia: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

It is called seeking out/protecting interests either way the dice rolls.

Dankwambo would protect Lower Niger Congress' interest? Am I missing something?

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
fulanimafia:
Passingshot just ignore the protection seeker. A person that has never been known to be principled in the first place; you can't squeeze water out of a rock.

You're averse to insult but can afford to insult others...Why attack messenger instead of the message?...Mizmycoli just see the bunch of hypocrites that always advice you cool

1 Like

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by PassingShot(m): 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
[s]
Whynotthetruth:

You're averse to insult but can afford to insult others...Why attack messenger instead of the message?...Mizmycoli just see the bunch of hypocrites that always advice you cool
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by fulanimafia: 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Bro, there was no insult inherent in that message. If you're referring to the nickname, I believe that was earned and not ascribed.
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
fulanimafia:

Maybe you need to go back to the thread on LNC again to understand the message therein...thanks
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by NDPVF(m): 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
barcanista:
Opinions and Criticisms are welcomed.

Hinwazaka iPrinz20 Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria Wasquad and all patriots
Good one.i defended the idiot during the senate saga,so as to ensure a cavity exist within the APC.Anything sarki in 2019(if their is anything called Nigeria then),is dead on arrival.PDP won't make that mistake.its Dakwambo,or someone else credible from NC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by MizMyColi(f): 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
fulanimafia:

undecided

Principle is a virtue, don't you agree?

None of us know him well enough to assert that.

Judge not that you mightn't be also.
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by joseph1832(m): 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

It is most prudent for you to attack the messenger instead of his message because a messenger who is known to peddle false news and give bias and twisted opinion should be attacked whenever he decides to open his mouth to speak.

Also, it is most prudent for one to attack/criticize both the messenger and his message. For instance, you don't expect me not to attack and question someone like Shekau when he wants to spread a message do you? grin

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by OAMMB(f): 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
barcanista:

This is one subject that both APC and PDP fans are in agreement.

Yea man! Everyone is barcanister's friend today....no bashing.
However kudos man...I'm a fan tho but might not agree on all your views but i fall in love with men who are strong opinated in what they believe in...and are not easily swayed... kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
fulanimafia:

Bro, there was no insult inherent in that message. If you're referring to the nickname, I believe that was earned and not ascribed.

No qualms...Just don't see one when the favour is returned ...Because I love to deal with hypocrites real hard...thanks and be blessed...
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by fulanimafia: 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Maybe you need to go back to the thread on LNC again to understand the message therein...thanks

The message was Lower Niger, 'true' federalism/restructuring, or secession/referendum.

Which of these is another parasite Northern President after Buhari going to provide? I personally would not want another Northerner to succeed PMB if he does not run in 2019. It is not good for the unity of this country. Pardon me for being shocked at the sudden U-turn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by MizMyColi(f): 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
fulanimafia:

Dankwambo would protect Lower Niger Congress' interest? Am I missing something?

There's a reason the LNC is being agitated for.

It is powered by a people who are tired of the status quo.
Of undue marginalisation in the grand scheme of things.

There's a catch to the Dankwambo presidency ticket.....a "Lower Niger Congressman"
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by fulanimafia: 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

No qualms...Just don't see one when the favour is returned ...Because I love to deal with hypocrites real hard...thanks and be blessed...

You won't be disappointed. Cheers.
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by AZeD1(m): 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
1)You support someone you claim is corrupt to be the chief law maker.
2) You say he cannot be president because he's corrupt.

How the f.cuk can you claim to be patriotic and still support a man you believe wrecked the lives of so many people (SGB, Governor).

Are you any different from the politicians you come here to criticise daily?
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by nwadiuko1(m): 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
chykeokolo:

wilson u are an eddiot
u r not ok
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by nwadiuko1(m): 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
chykeokolo:

wilson u are an eddiot
u r not ok
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
fulanimafia:

The message was Lower Niger, 'true' federalism/restructuring, or secession/referendum.

Which of these is another parasite Northern President after Buhari going to provide? I personally would not want another Northerner to succeed PMB if he does not run in 2019. It is not good for the unity of this country. Pardon me for being shocked at the sudden U-turn.

I can't stop you from giving your interpretation to issues...it's your right...especially when we are in an administration where we need interpreters for whatever they say tongue
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by MizMyColi(f): 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
@Socialmediamansmiley

Barca has done high honours of replying.
Perhaps if you counter his stand, I might see the need to step in.

Commenting after his would be akin to performing a répète encore using different words.

You get?
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by fulanimafia: 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

There's a reason the LNC is being agitated for.

It is powered by a people who are tired of the status quo.
Of undue marginalisation in the grand scheme of things.

There's a catch to the Dankwambo presidency ticket.....a "Lower Niger Congressman"

A catch? Please explain.

*Grabs notepad*
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by fulanimafia: 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I can't stop you from giving your interpretation to issues...it's your right...especially when we are in an administration where we need interpreters for whatever they say tongue

Wrong interpretation? Are you suggesting the lower niger movement was not for all those things, but to elect a Northerner to succeed PMB?

That is not good for the unity of this country. Read my siggy.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by MizMyColi(f): 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I don't know how to reply this without offending either partygrin

I've appreciated FLM's civility thus far.
I don't know why his tone changes when it gets to Barca.
Not fair if you ask mesad
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by hinwazaka: 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
fulanimafia:
And you are one to judge, right
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
AZeD1:
1)You support someone you claim is corrupt to be the chief law maker.
2) You say he cannot be president because he's corrupt.

How the f.cuk can you claim to be patriotic and still support a man you believe wrecked the lives of so many people (SGB, Governor).

Are you any different from the politicians you come here to criticise daily?

Have you ever wondered why buhari(Mr Integrity) had to accept Saraki's political structure and financial resources to win his presidency...Check buhari's record in Kwara before and after Saraki aid wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo Visits Governor Bindow Of Adamawa, Commends Him For His Good Governance / Discharged EFCC Cadets Petition Buhari Over Unfair Dismissal / Nigerians Got Poorer In Buhari’s First Term — The Economist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.