Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,686 members, 7,851,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket (12702 Views)

Ndume: If Magu Could Be Rejected, Saraki Should Not Be Senate President / Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity / My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019..saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
fulanimafia:

Your signature is quite ironic considering you accuse PMB of being vindictive. Do you know what that smells like?

Anyway do you expect another northerner to grant you fiscal federalism if PMB refuses to? Nigeria does not need another northern President immediately after PMB. It is not good for our unity.

I don't accuse him...he simply lives it out...I am only into self-defense...

A Northerner who's upright and informed can always do it...not one soaked into religious and tribal fanaticism like buhari...Not all northerners are as bigoted as him...

PDP that I support will always field a joker card to win the election...QED...They can even field someone from a minority tribe in the north outside the seemingly domineering hausa/fulani...
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
fulanimafia:

Miz, I know you stand for truth, justice and equity (or so i perceive).

What is just, equitable and truthful about leading a campaign for the emancipation of your people from injustice and oppression from Northerners...

And then going ahead to open a thread, campaigning for another Northerner to continue the same things you rallied people against?

Where is the justice for those who so believed in the LNC? Dankwambo's candidacy? Is it another oppressive northerner that will grant true federalism/resource control?

I know even you are not sold on that.

Principle dear, principle.

Nobody is against any northerner here...but we are against a skewed system... don't get it twisted...

Fiscal federalism isn't same as northern candidate... thanks
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by mygee2(m): 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
barcanista:
If the recent posture of the Senate President Abubakar Bukola Saraki of recent times is connected with his 2019 Presidential bid, then he and his Advisers should wake up to reality. To be candid with Bukola Saraki, he will not be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria whether in 2019 or anytime in the future irrespective of the party he choose to align himself with. It will be unpatriotic and immoral to even consider him as President of this country.

What Are The "Sins" of Saraki?
1. The alleged fraud by the Sarakis that led to the fall of Societe Generale Bank, which cost so many people their life savings and means of livelihood is still fresh in the minds of Nigerians. Bukola Saraki, his now late father, his sister (Gbemisola Saraki) and some their proteges were fingered in the fraud.

2. As Chairman Nigeria Governors Forum, Bukola Saraki was at the forefront of the struggle to deplete the Excess Crude Account which they successfully did after holding the then president by the balls.

3. As Governor of Kwara state, Bukola Saraki was accused of several corruption deals, some of which are under the EFCC investigation.

4. Saraki presided over the affairs of Kwara state for 8years and despite having his stooge and incumbent Governor Ahmed, Kwara state is still lagging behind in terms of capital and human development.

Other Sins Of Saraki
5. Sin Against The South: In 2010, Bukola Saraki was determined to see that Dr Goodluck Jonathan did not emerge PDP candidate (and President) simply because he (Goodluck) wasn't a Northerner. Saraki teamed up with PDP aspirants Atiku Abubakar and IBB to present a "Northern Consensus Candidate". Atiku Abubakar emerged as their "candidate". He(Saraki) went further to instruct Kwara PDP delegates to vote for the Northern Consensus Candidate (Atiku) in the PDP December 2010 Primaries.

6. Sin Against PDP: Saraki and other nPDP rebels despite riding to prominence on the PDP platform decided to work against PDP, factionalised the party and moved to APC simply because a Southern incumbent decided to seek re-election. (He should sort himself out with APC)

I believe the above reasons are strong enough for Saraki to be rejected should he consider seeking election for the office of the President in 2015 irrespective of the ticket he chooses to align himself with.

Who Should Be The PDP's 2019 Flagbearer:
If the PDP is keen on fielding a Northerner for 2019 Presidential election, then it should start by grooming Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo of Gombe state. The Governor seem to enjoy relative popularity in his Gombe state and the North East. He also enjoys relative credibility from among his people. Also considering that the North East has never produced the President of Nigeria, his will be a huge advantage to break into the zone. A Dakwambo's pairing with a credible candidate from the South East (Mr Peter Obi for instance) will be a worthy team for the PDP that will give the APC a run for their money.

For the record, some of us supported Saraki for Senate Presidency to spite the APC and to check the influence of APC's Chieftains influence on the Senate. But that is it! Saraki should sort himself out with his "fellow progressives" but forget about the prospect of Aso Rock whether in 2019 or at any time. I have to add that Saraki's misunderstanding/fight with some of his "progressive elements" will nevertheless be a blessing to the PDP's drive to reclaim the Presidency from the APC in 2019.

May God Bless Us All

I think dankwambo is nt a popular face in f north east because he is nt a noise maker nd i don"t attest to d credibility of peter obi
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
mygee2:

I think dankwambo is nt a popular face in f north east because he is nt a noise maker nd i don"t attest to d credibility of peter obi
Well, when the time comes we will sell him.
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
AZeD1:

Buhari is a politician, i don't trust him. Are you trying to tell you guys are no different from the guys you criticise daily?

Oh and for someone who claims he does what he does out of patriotism, isn't it ................

Our level of tolerance to some dirts differ...I may not undertake some of the things I see most politicians do once I am opportune...

Last part of your comment is your thought...enjoy it...thanks
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by aresa: 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
[s]
barcanista:
If the recent posture of the Senate President Abubakar Bukola Saraki of recent times is connected with his 2019 Presidential bid, then he and his Advisers should wake up to reality. To be candid with Bukola Saraki, he will not be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria whether in 2019 or anytime in the future irrespective of the party he choose to align himself with. It will be unpatriotic and immoral to even consider him as President of this country.

What Are The "Sins" of Saraki?
1. The alleged fraud by the Sarakis that led to the fall of Societe Generale Bank, which cost so many people their life savings and means of livelihood is still fresh in the minds of Nigerians. Bukola Saraki, his now late father, his sister (Gbemisola Saraki) and some their proteges were fingered in the fraud.

2. As Chairman Nigeria Governors Forum, Bukola Saraki was at the forefront of the struggle to deplete the Excess Crude Account which they successfully did after holding the then president by the balls.

3. As Governor of Kwara state, Bukola Saraki was accused of several corruption deals, some of which are under the EFCC investigation.

4. Saraki presided over the affairs of Kwara state for 8years and despite having his stooge and incumbent Governor Ahmed, Kwara state is still lagging behind in terms of capital and human development.

Other Sins Of Saraki
5. Sin Against The South: In 2010, Bukola Saraki was determined to see that Dr Goodluck Jonathan did not emerge PDP candidate (and President) simply because he (Goodluck) wasn't a Northerner. Saraki teamed up with PDP aspirants Atiku Abubakar and IBB to present a "Northern Consensus Candidate". Atiku Abubakar emerged as their "candidate". He(Saraki) went further to instruct Kwara PDP delegates to vote for the Northern Consensus Candidate (Atiku) in the PDP December 2010 Primaries.

6. Sin Against PDP: Saraki and other nPDP rebels despite riding to prominence on the PDP platform decided to work against PDP, factionalised the party and moved to APC simply because a Southern incumbent decided to seek re-election. (He should sort himself out with APC)

I believe the above reasons are strong enough for Saraki to be rejected should he consider seeking election for the office of the President in 2015 irrespective of the ticket he chooses to align himself with.

Who Should Be The PDP's 2019 Flagbearer:
If the PDP is keen on fielding a Northerner for 2019 Presidential election, then it should start by grooming Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo of Gombe state. The Governor seem to enjoy relative popularity in his Gombe state and the North East. He also enjoys relative credibility from among his people. Also considering that the North East has never produced the President of Nigeria, his will be a huge advantage to break into the zone. A Dakwambo's pairing with a credible candidate from the South East (Mr Peter Obi for instance) will be a worthy team for the PDP that will give the APC a run for their money.

For the record, some of us supported Saraki for Senate Presidency to spite the APC and to check the influence of APC's Chieftains influence on the Senate. But that is it! Saraki should sort himself out with his "fellow progressives" but forget about the prospect of Aso Rock whether in 2019 or at any time. I have to add that Saraki's misunderstanding/fight with some of his "progressive elements" will nevertheless be a blessing to the PDP's drive to reclaim the Presidency from the APC in 2019.[/s]

May God Bless Us All God Bless Nigeria...

Why is it always hard for you village biafrans and disgruntled elements to say God bless Nigeria?

Worry about your biafra and the rest of Nigeria worry about Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Jesusloveyou: 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
OAMMB:

I don't want to believe he wants the current govt to fail..he is a Nigerian and definately Nigeria is all he is got...I think he is very passionate about the love he has for pdp. His opposition stands gives us something to write and ponder on.
That is democracy If you ask me. We can't all see the world through the same eye. We all swing differently.
yes i agree with u, but he should better agree that he is partisan and a bigot, he is praying and fasting for PMB to fail, just to proof a point,
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Jesusloveyou: 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Nobody is against any northerner here...but we are against a skewed system... don't get it twisted...

Fiscal federalism isn't same as northern candidate... thanks
u are so funny ooo, what gej fail to do, and u expect any northerner to do it, no northerner will ever think of fiscal federalism, except buhari will make d ultimate sacrifice to give us true federalism,
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
Moheat:

Good analysis! I like that.
Thanks boss
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
Moheat:

Good analysis! I like that.
Thanks boss
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u are so funny ooo, what gej fail to do, and u expect any northerner to do it, no northerner will ever think of fiscal federalism, except buhari will make d ultimate sacrifice to give us true federalism,

Are you saying that buhari isn't the messiah after all
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by mygee2(m): 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
barcanista:
Well, when the time comes we will sell him.

Thr time haz already begin
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by DebateNigeria: 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
@Barcanista you have said it all. We won't give him the ticket in PDP and I am sure APC won't give him either. Dankwambo is a very good choice. I never really thought of it. Thanks for bringing this up. We will continue to talk about the possibility of Dankwanbo and other party faithfuls. One most important criteria would be part loyalty.
PDP shall rise again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by tomakint: 11:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
RichDad1:
I pity Saraki and his new found friends. Btw, the bold in very unpatriotic. You guys needs to be objective and not be swayed by emotions. cool cool cool
That is one area I totally disagree with Barcanista, you know the traitor this much yet drumming support for one yeye Saraki as Senate President (of course I knew from day one that Saraki CAN NEVER become Nigeria's President) when he used APC to clinch the Senate and used PDP to emerge Senate President!
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
tomakint:

That is one area I totally disagree with Barcanista, you know the traitor this much yet drumming support for one yeye Saraki as Senate President (of course I knew from day one that Saraki CAN NEVER become Nigeria's President) when he used APC to clinch the Senate and used PDP to emerge Senate President!
Bro, if APC could consider him worthy to make him Senator then they shouldn't complain if he becomes SP. My support for his SP bid was for the sake of PDP and Nigeria, and to disabilise APC which really worked. That is ove nw!
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
DebateNigeria:
@Barcanista you have said it all. We won't give him the ticket in PDP and I am sure APC won't give him either. Dankwambo is a very good choice. I never really thought of it. Thanks for bringing this up. We will continue to talk about the possibility of Dankwanbo and other party faithfuls. One most important criteria would be part loyalty.
PDP shall rise again.
Gbam!
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
barcanista:
I think the NE/SE ticket is the most viable or the reverse. SS (my own place) and SW should forget about the Presidency for now.
the reverse is better. it'll heal lots of wounds. nd foster unity
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
Nnaabros:
the reverse is better. it'll heal lots of wounds. nd foster unity
Trust me whether NE/SÉ or SE/NE I will give my full support. But a NE/SE will only bring SE to the Presidency, same with the reverse.
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by tomakint: 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
barcanista:
Bro, if APC could consider him worthy to make him Senator then they shouldn't complain if he becomes SP. My support for his SP bid was for the sake of PDP and Nigeria, and to disabilise APC which really worked. That is ove nw!
No, no bro, you are getting it wrong, I am not trying to change ur view on Saraki's emergence as SP, but letting you know that we are not at par on his emergence. No probs....u are still appreciated here.
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by OAMMB(f): 7:40am On Aug 07, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
yes i agree with u, but he should better agree that he is partisan and a bigot, he is praying and fasting for PMB to fail, just to proof a point,

lol...we will all agree someday. smiley
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by OAMMB(f): 7:41am On Aug 07, 2015
barcanista:
Who are the PDP people that ruled for "16 years"?

PDP has ruled bayelsa for 16 yrs now...if im correct?
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by AprokoMan: 8:25am On Aug 07, 2015
Beremx:
Saraki did not offer you monetary protection that's why you're attacking him. Who are you to determine who becomes Nigerian President? You have only one vote dude!!

Nonsense!!

Btw,I am no fan of Saraki.

we know, but you're a biitch!
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 07, 2015
OAMMB:

PDP has ruled bayelsa for 16 yrs now...if im correct?
And who "ruled" Bayelsa between 2007 and 2012? Is it not Timpre Sylva the APC leader in the state? You see why I say APC is ridiculous?
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Jesusloveyou: 8:31am On Aug 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Are you saying that buhari isn't the messiah after all
buhari is still d one we were waiting for, but he will not change d present structure,
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by AprokoMan: 8:34am On Aug 07, 2015
But, Barcanista, has Saraki shown any sign that he's interested in the presidential seat or you're just forecasting a possibility? the man is a dubious fellow IMO but how are u able to tell he'll want a PDP ticket when the time comes? then your choice Dakwambo doesn't have a name that rings a bell. Why do u find him reliable?
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by joseph1832(m): 8:34am On Aug 07, 2015
barcanista:
And who "ruled" Bayelsa between 2007 and 2012? Is it not Timpre Sylva the APC leader in the state? You see why I say APC is ridiculous?
Imagine! There you go distorting facts again! When Timipreye Sylva was governor of Bayelsa, was the APC existing then? And under which political party did Sylva win his election?.

Imagine this guy? Please answer the above question you distorted political prostitute!!.

Cc:
Mixty.
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by AprokoMan: 8:36am On Aug 07, 2015
firstEVA:
to what end really undecided

till u stop guzzling dirty liquid from women's pvssy... useless lesbo!
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Jesusloveyou: 8:36am On Aug 07, 2015
barcanista:
did he steal for apc by then? Was d loot not share by pdp
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by AprokoMan: 8:44am On Aug 07, 2015
Beremx:
no I am not frustrated. Maybe you should ask your high blood pressure infested parents what it means to be frustrated. They will tell you more.

old hag insulting people's parents when she herself should have been a grandmother by now grin
u always have ur toothless mouth on Omenka's dick but every time u see a thread by Barcanista ur blood pressure shoots up. useless idiot! believe me, that's what will kill u soon..high blood pressure! Flagrant disease-ridden object of execration
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by AprokoMan: 8:47am On Aug 07, 2015
[s]
Beremx:
you have already started na! Since you cannot mind your business,I will teach you how to do it! Quote me next time and insult me,I will make sure I redirect the insults to your miserable family.

Ediot!!
[/s]

pained barren hag!
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 07, 2015
[quote author=fulanimafia post=36680974]Nigeria does not need another northern president immediately after Buhari. it is not good for the unity of our country[:/quote]I m not a political activist, but you're absolutely correct on this, i must confess
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by AprokoMan: 8:55am On Aug 07, 2015
[[s]quote author=aresa post=36686774][s]

Why is it always hard for you village biafrans and disgruntled elements to say God bless Nigeria?

Worry about your biafra and the rest of Nigeria worry about Nigeria..

[/quote][/s]

you're a deplorable toe-sucking cesspool of sub-human filth! go somewhere and hang ur useless life. bastard!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Accuses Judge Of Favouring Saraki, Okorocha / Insecurity: Tambuwal Signs Executive Orders, Issues New Security Directives / Osun Election: Atiku Is The Real Politician, Gave PDP The Win In Osun - Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.