Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Should I Visit My Girlfriend Who's Suffering From Chicken Pox? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Visit My Girlfriend Who's Suffering From Chicken Pox? (3067 Views)

Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Visit My Girlfriend Who's Suffering From Chicken Pox? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
sinestro24:
yes, after all she is your gf, should you avoid her in her time of pain.

visit her, hug her close, look into her eyes and kiss her and tell her everything will be ok, after that cuddle next to her and stroke her hair.

thats what makes you a man and awesome bf

If I gave you #5 for your thoughts, I'd get change. lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Visit My Girlfriend Who's Suffering From Chicken Pox? by mimicious(f): 11:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
embarassed in sickness and in health
Re: Should I Visit My Girlfriend Who's Suffering From Chicken Pox? by jamesversion: 5:34am On Aug 07, 2015
DuchessLily:

Awww... I now see why she is feeling u don't care. It really does look like a test of ur love fa.
Looks like u both are truly in love.. Well in that case u should be able to take one week's chicken pox for love. maybe U both should suffer it now once and for all

Ilorin girl.

Op, are you sure she loves you?
Re: Should I Visit My Girlfriend Who's Suffering From Chicken Pox? by DuchessLily(f): 5:39am On Aug 07, 2015
jamesversion:

Ilorin girl.

Op, are you sure she loves you?

Olodo tongue grin. .. That is not an ilorin 'trademark' tongue
Re: Should I Visit My Girlfriend Who's Suffering From Chicken Pox? by jamesversion: 5:41am On Aug 07, 2015
DuchessLily:

Olodo tongue grin. .. That is not an ilorin 'trademark' tongue

Visit Ilorin and you wil hear it til u tire.

BTW, are you beautiful? grin
Re: Should I Visit My Girlfriend Who's Suffering From Chicken Pox? by DuchessLily(f): 5:47am On Aug 07, 2015
jamesversion:

Visit Ilorin and you wil hear it til u tire.

BTW, are you beautiful? grin

Ilorin pple copied it Frm the Hausas

Thanx... *blushing*

But where u see me say I beautiful?? undecided shocked
Re: Should I Visit My Girlfriend Who's Suffering From Chicken Pox? by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 07, 2015
Alexpissu:

If I gave you #5 for your thoughts, I'd get change. lipsrsealed

And some people obviously, do not know what sarcasm is.

Swerve jare with your 5 naira and change
Re: Should I Visit My Girlfriend Who's Suffering From Chicken Pox? by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 07, 2015
HungerBAD:

You no well lol.
wink
Re: Should I Visit My Girlfriend Who's Suffering From Chicken Pox? by funkylization: 11:52am On Aug 07, 2015
Send a txt xplainin to her Y u shouldn't go close to her or betastill, go nao so u cn contact it nd get treated bfor ur exams. D earlier d better.
Re: Should I Visit My Girlfriend Who's Suffering From Chicken Pox? by dasrackhor(m): 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
sinestro24:

hehehe. you must be a very mischivious person
Hian...Mischivious ΐτ̅ is my bro...You shud always stay with her even in her trying time..shey b na e make d promise..Fulfill d promise jare...

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Benin Babe Takes Your Name To Her Village (photo) / Are You An Introvert Or Extrovert? / How Long Should A Lady Wear Engagement Ring Before The Actual Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.