Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! (59054 Views)

How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? / Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by prey02(f): 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
Op u r so on point, especially the 1st point!!!
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by Serendipity: 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
MarieSucre:

Except you were a woman in your former life and have inside knowledge on being a woman, I politely request you delete your comment!

Here's a definition of Prejudice from Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
2 a (1) : preconceived judgment or opinion (2) : an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge.

YOUR COMMENT WAS PREJUDICED.

The writer was correct in the sense she used it. It's mostly found in laws and legal document s though.
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
kamez:
avoiding this ur 10 commandments, can only help in reducing the frequency of insults you will receive.

cos no matter how hard u try, u must chop insult from babe once body begin bite them.

u are soo correct sir ,! girls like wat they like
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by idupaul: 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
misspicy:
1)any man who cant provide for his family loses his respect

2)any man who beat his woman loses the respect she have for him

3)Any man who cheats on his spouse and gets caught loses every atom of respect

4)any man who dares raise his voice at me.....is gone out of my life

you didnt put ur pic to back this up

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by Orikinla(m): 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
7. Lying is what Nigerian girlfriends like most.
They even say the guys lying are doing so to win their love and they don't like guys who don't lie. They call them pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by adejaresalami1(m): 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
sad....if only this tons of crap can help me with ma tomorrow interview.
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by justjify(m): 11:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Summary of the Story... She'll always Dump you when she's Tired
#Fact
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by professore(m): 12:08am On Aug 07, 2015
These are facts
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 07, 2015
I am single and not searching.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 07, 2015
Girls are naturally disrespectful.Esp those smallie. If them don start to dey collect pri.ck wey big as them papa own them no go give their senior respect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by justjify(m): 12:19am On Aug 07, 2015
adejaresalami1:
sad....if only this tons of crap can help me with ma tomorrow interview.
Success bro. A good job with a fat account will have them kissing your feet

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by Mcowubaba: 12:29am On Aug 07, 2015
misspicy:

lol...so any man wey shout give u...u go dump am..lwkm....
I hope u are married now....

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by czarr(m): 12:39am On Aug 07, 2015
misspicy:

taaah!!!
Hu u b?....ordinary raising of voice,see as she de form diva,no b say dem beat u o,na just shout for you,he's gone out of ur life
Laff u 4 spanish

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by AreaFada2: 12:42am On Aug 07, 2015
misspicy:

And what do you offer in return? shocked As long as you don't do the above too, fair enough. cheesy

So if a man loses his job temporarily and you become sole breadwinner, your man is in soup?

Actually, a man should avoid depending on a woman for any reason. Because the same woman you laboured to finance her studies and provided for, for many years, the moment you rely on her economically, you will suffer. Most women anyway, a small minority are different.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 07, 2015
Icecomrade:

Am saying women are naturally disrespectful.
Got any probs with that? Say it

It doesn't make an iota of sense.

Looks like a lot of the men on this thread love to insult Nigerian ladies but they themselves can't take it.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by DTOBS(m): 1:00am On Aug 07, 2015
ladyF:
grin

[size=20pt]LadyF [/size] doesn't disrespect le boo grin grin
If I hear... Ur nick sef don show am
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by bummyla(m): 1:24am On Aug 07, 2015
Ok! there are some truth in this! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by Icecomrade: 1:47am On Aug 07, 2015
Velocitron:

Looks like a lot of the men on this thread love to insult Nigerian ladies but they themselves can't take it.

A girl of 18yrs gets involved with a man of 30yrs in a relationship. Few months, she forgets that the man dating/marrying her has age difference existing between them.
At the slightest arguement, she is talking like his her age mate. It takes something to stattle her before she realises n maybe apologises.

Note

1. I have nothing personal with women. I am simply expressing my feelings.
2. These tendencies are natural configurations. Involuntarily exhibited. Most responsible women understands and acknowlegdes these facts and makes conscious effort to it it in check.
3. My comment is not directed to Nigerian ladies as your comment suggets but generally about women without prejudice to race, tribe or religion.

4.Next time, I had appreciate if u deal with the issues raised, deal with it with superior arguements and leave out the "Men" factor

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by Icecomrade: 1:50am On Aug 07, 2015
Velocitron:

A girl of 18yrs gets involved with a man of 30yrs in a relationship. Few months, she forgets that the man dating/marrying her has age difference existing between them.
At the slightest arguement, she is talking like his her age mate. It takes something to stattle her before she realises n maybe apologises.

Note

1. I have nothing personal with women. I am simply expressing my feelings.
2. These tendencies are natural configurations. Involuntarily exhibited. Most responsible women understands and acknowlegdes these facts and makes conscious effort to it it in check.
3. My comment is not directed to Nigerian ladies as your comment suggets but generally about women without prejudice to race, tribe or religion.

4.Next time, I had appreciate if u deal with the issues raised, deal with it with superior arguements and leave out the "Men" factor
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by Mrshroud: 2:06am On Aug 07, 2015
Icecomrade:
Without prejudice to what OPS has written, a woman, a woman is naturally wired to be disrespectful. That's why we have the bible injunction "Wife obey/Submit........." hence, humans are not enjoined to exhibit a quality already possessed

What I try to weigh while trying to adjudge if a woman is disrespectful or not is the degree of her defiance.

Men can only try to put their excesses in check, but the truth remains that a woman is naturally disrespectful and not a product of a man's action

bro u are wise.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:22am On Aug 07, 2015
misspicy:

Hehe....ur number 4 tho...get a robot grin
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by Nobody: 4:36am On Aug 07, 2015
If you take charge, she will say you're too bossy. If you back off, she will say You're too weak.

Meanwhile, I've seen ladies who respect their men regardless. They understand the frailty under that man's super structure. they understand that it takes two half - perfects to be fully perfect.

The choice is up to the woman to celebrate her boo.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by jamesharryson(m): 5:02am On Aug 07, 2015
Women are naturally disrespectful. But men still need to avoid ANY condition that increases this
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by Lucialovely(f): 5:23am On Aug 07, 2015
There is difference between fear and respect
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by juddexy2(m): 5:57am On Aug 07, 2015
misspicy:

miss, u are addicted to giving the right answers, I've watched some of your posts on studying, relationship, family...oh! I love those posts,comments,write ups and am beginning to love Uu, you just exceptional!
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by juddexy2(m): 6:00am On Aug 07, 2015
kolatcole:

Get data at its cheapest rates
MTN DATA RATES
1G-N1200
2G-N2400
3G-N3500
ETISALAT DATA RATES
250MB-N500
500MB-N1000
750MB-N1300
1G-N1500
1.5G-N2500
2G-N3000
Lest I forget, the validity of any of this plan is 30 days. You
can compare the prices above with the normal MTN and ETISALAT data
bundles to see how much you will be saving yourself.
Any of the plans above work on any device, eg. Android, op, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, etc. To order call or whatsapp 08179098671 and if u ar unwillin 2 buy,pls help me share
bro, 1.5gb for 2500? When Glo is giving 4.5 gb for same amount? Some still rock the Ik for 3gb....in this era, everyone is looking fr best data price..
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by Darteyyyy(m): 6:13am On Aug 07, 2015
You do this one, e no reach.... You do that one.... Tis too much, wetin person wan come do?
Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by Icecomrade: 6:15am On Aug 07, 2015
Mrshroud:
bro u are wise.

Dated a lot of women before I got married.
One thing I learnt is no perfect woman anywhere.
All it takes is finding someone you can rough things out together and keep the joy of marriage aglow.
Am enjoying my companion. We all got excesses but when there is need to apologise everyone does and moves on.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! by Priceless00(f): 6:17am On Aug 07, 2015
misspicy:

Nyc one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.