Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today (66770 Views)

Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) / Civil Servant Dies In Efcc's Custody After Six Hours (pictured) / What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Ahmad4452(m): 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
Saw it dis morning wen i was goin Baruwa/ Gate..am nt suprise abt dis issue wen u see sum women in dat Gemade estate hw dey treat der maid u go woman dat dae.Der was a case in dat xam estate wen a woman use hot iron on her maid because d woman cand found her jeweries..
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Abbey2sam(m): 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
Melahou:
It should be an eye for an eye

My brother the whole world will go blind

We just have to learn to forgive

Don't forget their faces though
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
EddyNumerouno:
cheesy
Laughing at your calamity or you inhaled "the happy gas" undecided
@those asking how the boy couldn't defend himself, what if he was unaware and caught off guard
Saddening to say the least embarassed

1 Like

Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
those who commit heinous crimes against humans shoud be hanged without court proceedings and have their dead souls fed to wild animals in the zoo. many are jst loosing their minds on a daily basis, this has to stop.
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
Abbey2sam:

My brother the whole world will go blind

We just have to learn to forgive

Don't forget their faces though
if the whole world goes blind atleast there will be less evil. an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a head for a head. if u dnt wana av ur eyes gorged out, dont gorge another persons eyes out. its dat simple and the world will be better place.

1 Like

Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by idupaul: 11:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
toludadon:
This is the said woman

men be fucking witches and think dey have wives
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
those sayn cant the boy defend himself shud read this. the boy may av been brought from the village and his only means on livelihood is what he gets from his madam, do u expect him to fight bak, even if he does fight bak, he automatically has no house to sleep dat nyt.
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by edward1984(m): 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
angieberry:
If it's not a story of peadophilia, then it's one of domestic brutality. I don tire..

These are serious problems in Nigeria, but on the other hand our system is 4ked up, where those who are well connected when committed a crime they go free, and the poor victims cry for nothing. This woman should face justice, by the time the court of law fine her with a huge amount of money to be paid to the victim, others will think twice. Slap your employee in US or EU, they sue you and take almost half your money in your account. We have a long a way to go. I hope we reach there soon.

1 Like

Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Dragonking: 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
DuchessLily:
Big boy like this?? undecided shocked angry

If he beats her now, na you go be the first to open that ya dirty mouth saying that he is a beast. Nonsense... angry
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by ojnnaco(m): 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
Most people are really suffering in this country
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is she a yoruba woman?

Yes. she is IYANGBALI's elder sister

2 Likes

Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Pidggin(f): 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
Big boy like this??

If he had touched her can't you imagine what would have happened to him afterwards?
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Dragonking: 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
Kennitrust:
wickedness is the easiest act a woman can easily respond to. women enjoyed inflicting wound and pains to others. they'll be happy to hurt u physically or emotionally. women, diaris Godooo!!
On point...Women just love seeing others suffer, be it their boy friends, husbands, house help etc they don't care. They enjoy the pleasure of seeing some one especially men suffering. Even devil dey fear dem. angry
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Fabmimi(f): 11:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
Dont worry ,i work with National Human Rights Commission,we will definitely arrest her and hand her over to NAPTIP.Thanks for this post.
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Dragonking: 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
MarieSucre:
I don't think she should be sent to a prison. That will only exercebate whatever hormonal imbalance triggered such an action. Yaba left pls! Thank you!

Cha! He is going to be scarred for life. What did that ancient Greek philosopher say, was it Plato or Euripides that talked about humans having an inner daemon that stopped us from going over the edge.

Where was her inner daemon? Did his screams silence it? This world is sick.
Would you have recommended the bolded if it was a man that did this to a female house help? Say the truth. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by tete7000(m): 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
angieberry:
If it's not a story of peadophilia, then it's one of domestic brutality. I don tire..

End time think I guess. cheesy cheesy
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Dragonking: 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
Fabmimi:
Dont worry ,i work with National Human Rights Commission,we will definitely arrest her and hand her over to NAPTIP.Thanks for this post.
Thank you for ur swift response and concern. Please take this case up. And also drop a contact number to contact the National Human Rights Commission to enable us report such situation as there was a day a woman use knife to cut her house maid body (7yrs old) and there was little or nothing I could do to help her from her evil madam.
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Onegai(f): 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
toludadon:
This happened at Gemade Estate, Lagos today where a woman identified as Mrs Achilefu that lives on No 12, Ayoola street, Gemade Estate did this to her domestic servant, names withheld..
The guy is in hospital right now while the madam was taken to a police station close by but was released within a short while..
Some residents of the estate have taken it upon themselves to ensure that justice is served in this case..
Whatever you can do to help get justice, please don't hesitate..

cc: lalasticlala

Put this picture and her name on social media everywhere. People should be named and shamed, unless this young man raped her child, there I no justification for her attack. Let everyone know what she is.

2 Likes

Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by noah91(m): 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is she a yoruba woman?
Certainly not. Where can a beast like her come from if not d South East
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
The boy mumu,he should have given her beatings of her life.working for her should not be slavery.even slaves are not treated this way.
toludadon:
This is the said woman
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
Go or call necessary NGOs and dnt just stop here on nairaland.
Esperooke:
This is a show of depravity. The perpetrator need to be adequately punished. Haba!
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
I do hope Mrs Josephine Chukwuma is reading,or is she not running NGO again,and our mama in the house too,Mrs Laila St Mattew Daniels.
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by kossyablaze(m): 11:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
angieberry:
Angie u can't be dis cute jor

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by angieberry(f): 11:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
Nawa oh
I'd take that as a compliment
kossyablaze:
Angie u can't be dis cute jor
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by niggad: 11:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
Rude
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Nemesis99(m): 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
[quote author=cold post=36684160]Sad..really sad. But few questions though. How is it possible for a grown kid like the one in the pic can just take all that torture without putting up some defense? that's a straightforward judgement and no torture. how do u expect a guy in so much pain fight? oga u talk as if its easy to shun pain and react
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
I don't believe a woman who is thought to be a weaker vessel could do this to a male powerful vessel.
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Dfavouredone: 12:00am On Aug 07, 2015
She look like yoluba woman.
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by AreaFada2: 12:05am On Aug 07, 2015
cold:
Sad..really sad. But few questions though. How is it possible for a grown kid like the one in the pic can just take all that torture without putting up some defense? Secondly,how do we know the woman in the subsequent pic committed the act? There's no way of telling. We need to verify from other sources.

After much threat & maltreatment, people do lose self-esteem, self-confidence and become emasculated to the point of becoming fearful and over obedient.

1 Like

Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by sparktony(m): 12:17am On Aug 07, 2015
For wetin naa.....
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by MrCork: 12:17am On Aug 07, 2015
toludadon:
This happened at Gemade Estate, Lagos today where a woman identified as Mrs Achilefu that lives on No 12, Ayoola street, Gemade Estate did this to her domestic servant, names withheld..
The guy is in hospital right now while the madam was taken to a police station close by but was released within a short while..
Some residents of the estate have taken it upon themselves to ensure that justice is served in this case..
Whatever you can do to help get justice, please don't hesitate..

cc: lalasticlala

...but why are homebase IBO People all ways burnin people? (No ofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Deckynyansha(f): 12:43am On Aug 07, 2015
chai..dis one don pass wickedness of men, na wickedness of women...Jezebel like her..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death / Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) / Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.