Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today (66767 Views)

Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) / Civil Servant Dies In Efcc's Custody After Six Hours (pictured) / What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by musahadi: 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
What a wicked world
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
LADIES have diginity in WICKEDNESS
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by fxskye: 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
What a sad story. I wish the boy a quick recovery and fortune in his future endeavor.

Women are like you reading a software license agreement.....all required is just to click "I Agree"
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
IYANGBALI:
seun warn dis guy o,I go wound am o

It's almost 24hrs and Seun has not warned me yet undecided
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by IYANGBALI: 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
lawanson44:

It's almost 24hrs and Seun has not warned me yet undecided
no mind seun tongue

1 Like

Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by oyeezah(f): 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
she's so hrtless
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by MarieSucre(f): 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dragonking:
Would you have recommended the bolded if it was a man that did this to a female house help? Say the truth. angry
Yes I would.
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Shadedtee: 12:52am On Mar 23, 2017
How can you do this to a fellow human being like you?! Some people are so full of evil, all because he's your domestic staff you decide to treat him like a gray, day of reckoning is coming. Let me continue watching my movie with my itel S31.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death / Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) / Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.