Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today (66766 Views)

Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) / Civil Servant Dies In Efcc's Custody After Six Hours (pictured) / What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by CaptPlanet(m): 12:54am On Aug 07, 2015
toludadon:
This is the said woman

See her face like pounded yam.
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by DTOBS(m): 12:57am On Aug 07, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is she a yoruba woman?
What rubbish re u spitting out of ur mouth? Is she a Yoruba woman? Na only Yoruba women wicked abi?
This woman is so devilish in nature and even be like dem high class olosho out dia
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by BCJAY(f): 1:00am On Aug 07, 2015
Did he kill her child or try to rape her? Thank God the guy is gentle if not she will be at the intensive care unit of Luth or better still Igbobi by now.
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by bummyla(m): 1:20am On Aug 07, 2015
What A Wicked World! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 07, 2015
toludadon:
This is the said woman
her eye don dorti finish due to accumulation of flaming evil.
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by eaccyboy(m): 1:47am On Aug 07, 2015
cold:
Sad..really sad. But few questions though. How is it possible for a grown kid like the one in the pic can just take all that torture without putting up some defense? Secondly,how do we know the woman in the subsequent pic committed the act? There's no way of telling. We need to verify from other sources.
bros abi na babe...u funy sha I nvr axpct such Q as "a grown up kid like dat" make God no let u see who go pour u acid for just small issue bw una na den u go no say pickin fit kill 25yrs old bros
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 07, 2015
DuchessLily:
Big boy like this?? undecided shocked angry

This could be a stepping stone for the guy.
Looking handsome and innocent,
Help may come from no where
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Gboliwe: 2:55am On Aug 07, 2015
toludadon:

I am giving you an eye witness report... If you are in doubt, go to moshalashi police station and confirm for yourself...

You funny sha. You gave the boy's picture, his house address, his guardian's name, his present location etal yet you withold his name. What is the reason behind it? Not like I am interested, I just find it stupid except you inform me better on why you did it
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by armyofone(m): 3:08am On Aug 07, 2015
Poverty, if not i see no other reason why this handsome guy would be at a young woman's house cleaning after her.
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by armyofone(m): 3:15am On Aug 07, 2015
cry She has money i guess. Justice system? do they even have one at all?

cococandy:
Is there any sane person left?
Released within a short while.
Smh for the justice system. So they will sweep the case under the carpet just like that?
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by cococandy(f): 3:33am On Aug 07, 2015
armyofone:
cry She has money i guess. Justice system? do they even have one at all?

how appalling
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by KanwuliaJara: 3:38am On Aug 07, 2015
Looking for the TRIBE the WINCH comes from.

SURPRISE-SURPRISE! cheesy
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by scarffield(m): 4:18am On Aug 07, 2015
Dat xcar on his st0mach looks like map ov africa!
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by biggz82: 4:22am On Aug 07, 2015
Achilefu in Itsekiri means "Do It Out" she had done according to her name. This is pure wickedness
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by babaD60: 4:22am On Aug 07, 2015
Let her conutine God is watching her. There's nothing that has begging that doesn't have end. She thinks because she is rich she can treat her domestic staff d way she want abi?

Someone will treat her the same way 2.
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by justmenoni: 5:07am On Aug 07, 2015
Exactly my thought cos I don't see this woman over powering the woman...may God forgive me but was he trying to rape her

Op please tell us what exactly happened nah

quote author=cold post=36684160]Sad..really sad. But few questions though. How is it possible for a grown kid like the one in the pic can just take all that torture without putting up some defense? Secondly,how do we know the woman in the subsequent pic committed the act? There's no way of telling. We need to verify from other sources.[/quote]
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by bezimo(m): 5:32am On Aug 07, 2015
All I want to see is that the same hot boiling water is poured on the woman in the same manner.Thats the only way justice can be served. After all the good book said " whatever you would have men do unto you, do ye to others"
Wicked heartless devil called a woman deserve even worse.
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by DuchessLily(f): 5:33am On Aug 07, 2015
Dragonking:
If he beats her now, na you go be the first to open that ya dirty mouth saying that he is a beast. Nonsense... angry

And who asked u to open that ur stinking mouth to my mention?? I don't judge d way u do..... So I wont say such angry
There is nothing wrong in defending oneself. And I doubt if the whole story was told here
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by DuchessLily(f): 5:43am On Aug 07, 2015
kenonze:

This could be a stepping stone for the guy.
Looking handsome and innocent,
Help may come from no where

Yeah I pray so.... Especially if what he did to get tortured like this is not 'so bad'
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:49am On Aug 07, 2015
Too bad, evil woman
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by nellyb24(m): 6:22am On Aug 07, 2015
Ayoola street gemade estate dats wer my sis stay tho.d woman wud b release because she is connected.na rich man estate b dat.she is prolly a flat away frm my sis and her husband.i would be in lag on sunday and i wud take d mata up.dats pure wickednex.women and dia deep mind.
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by totorimi: 6:22am On Aug 07, 2015
That woman deserves to be dealt with by 10 hardened criminals so next time she will never dare such with any man no matter the level.
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:43am On Aug 07, 2015
After now them go say houseboy wicked..
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Maxwell279(m): 6:50am On Aug 07, 2015
Kai! Some women are wicked, me personally I must revenge, revenge is very sweet when its serve cold.
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by kossyablaze(m): 6:57am On Aug 07, 2015
angieberry:
Nawa oh I'd take that as a compliment
haha!wetin e be before?hwz ur nyt jor?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by lozanni(m): 7:04am On Aug 07, 2015
DuchessLily:
Big boy like this?? undecided shocked angry

I wonder!!! Na to give the wicked woman correct karate kick, so that she go use her wicked bum land for ground.
The boy must havd been subjected to severe emotional and physical torture over a period of time; this might have turned him into a weak and subserviance person.
Not everyone who wears normal clothing is normal up there.
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by Johnsoneshio(m): 7:18am On Aug 07, 2015
O my God,This is wickedness of the highest other.O my God,This is wickedness of the highest other.O my God,This is wickedness of the highest other.
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by ibelong2efibody: 7:25am On Aug 07, 2015
Joseph refuses to sleep with Portipher's wife.
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by bigiyaro(m): 7:31am On Aug 07, 2015
even if our useless police have eaten money n turn dia eyes, wat goes around must surely come around, madam evil, u will surely reap wat u sowed.
Re: Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today by apogeez(m): 7:33am On Aug 07, 2015
OP dat nhumen. But the guy fuckup shaa he do same to woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death / Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) / Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.