Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

NAFDAC Uncovers Factory With Expired Condiments (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NAFDAC Uncovers Factory With Expired Condiments (Photo) (22564 Views)

Man Raises Alarm Over Alleged Vaccination Of Babies With Expired Drugs At UCH Ib / Man Who Produces Fake Peak Milk In Calabar Arrested By NAFDAC / The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factory With Expired Condiments (Photo) by shogz89: 8:22am On Aug 07, 2015
stankezzy:
this yoruba people nothing they will not do ,
they can even go as far as saying that they are igbo just to tarnish igbos image.
mumu source no dey there? Always blaming yoruba for your misfortune as if you don't know who's likely to do this kind of thing

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factory With Expired Condiments (Photo) by Johnrake69: 8:26am On Aug 07, 2015
Nafdac is really not an organization to be taken serious. Please who knows how the chocolate Royal scandal ended? Chocolate Royal resumed operations less than three weeks after it was shutdown with all the evidence before our eyes. Naija is joke.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factory With Expired Condiments (Photo) by BY1434(m): 8:31am On Aug 07, 2015
Igbo and Money

Hmmm

Heartless boy,just 24 nd he's so dsperate lik this,wht will happen when he turn 34,go onn killing spree?

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factory With Expired Condiments (Photo) by azzima(m): 8:39am On Aug 07, 2015
Testing testing.........name-checking. DONE!!

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factory With Expired Condiments (Photo) by Bucacious: 8:41am On Aug 07, 2015
Not surprised about this at all at trade fair. Recently I was told my my regular customer there that I buy my baby food from that the market has been invaded with FAKE BABY FORMULA. How can one be so wicked even to infants in the name of making money? Na wa o

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factory With Expired Condiments (Photo) by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 07, 2015
Well, what can I say embarassed

Is everywhere though.
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factory With Expired Condiments (Photo) by azzima(m): 8:43am On Aug 07, 2015
goldenruby:
NAFDAC is finally awake. shocked
EVERY agency seems to be awake now. Change of Leadership that walks the talk is all is needed.
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factory With Expired Condiments (Photo) by Ayus34(m): 8:45am On Aug 07, 2015
Can u see how they really developed Lagos?abusing other nationalities for not been cruel and heartless like them......very greedy set of people, they only thrive when there is lawlessness, reason they prefer a clueless leader that will turn blind eye to their atrocities!

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factory With Expired Condiments (Photo) by princdebola201(m): 8:50am On Aug 07, 2015
If nafdac is serious on busting fake products, Let dem go to the erosion ravaged Land of baifraud 80% of their product re fake..the reason while an average igbo man business cannot survive in a place where Law and order are maintained..that's why u only see few. Who establish business in countries like UK, USA,IRELAND, CANADA, because their Laws re strict, they won't have free hand in commiting attrocites to support their business

70% of crimes in Nigeria comes from this Flat head descendants..List anything relating to crime in Nigeria you will definately find them there..

3 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factory With Expired Condiments (Photo) by teamchocolate: 8:53am On Aug 07, 2015
Later they will come and say we own Lagos.. hian...
hakeem4:
I just saw only the topic and I knew it was them

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factory With Expired Condiments (Photo) by hakeem4(m): 9:03am On Aug 07, 2015
teamchocolate:
Later they will come and say we own Lagos.. hian...
only on nairaland they own Lagos

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factory With Expired Condiments (Photo) by Mekky05(m): 9:07am On Aug 07, 2015
hakeem4:
I just saw only the topic and I knew it was them

. Shebi,those people from your village side abi?
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factory With Expired Condiments (Photo) by Mekky05(m): 9:10am On Aug 07, 2015
BY1434:
Igbo and Money

Hmmm

Heartless boy,just 24 nd he's so dsperate lik this,wht will happen when he turn 34,go onn killing spree?
. Yellowba and Rituals/Juju.
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factory With Expired Condiments (Photo) by Mekky05(m): 9:12am On Aug 07, 2015
princdebola201:
If nafdac is serious on busting fake products, Let dem go to the erosion ravaged Land of baifraud 80% of their product re fake..the reason while an average igbo man business cannot survive in a place where Law and order are maintained..that's why u only see few. Who establish business in countries like UK, USA,IRELAND, CANADA, because their Laws re strict, they won't have free hand in commiting attrocites to support their business

70% of crimes in Nigeria comes from this Flat head descendants..List anything relating to crime in Nigeria you will definately find them there..
. Oh Please STFU! He without sin cast the first STONE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factory With Expired Condiments (Photo) by MacMillz(m): 9:12am On Aug 07, 2015
Hmmmmm.. may God help us all...
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factory With Expired Condiments (Photo) by hakeem4(m): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2015
Mekky05:
. Shebi,those people from your village side abi?
my people don't sell fake stuffs

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factory With Expired Condiments (Photo) by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 07, 2015
pragmatistm:
Why are people so heartless. Just for quick money. Haha

Is it not your biafra brothers, who say they dont want this county they call zoo, hypocrites, get money by all means mindset. sad

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factory With Expired Condiments (Photo) by valarinz: 10:33am On Aug 07, 2015
philfrey08:
24 years old?
Thats quite a young age. This guy can kill
if he can kill at this age, only God knows what will happen when he clocks 30. Very wicked being, he should rot in jail for many he has killed.

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factory With Expired Condiments (Photo) by figoperch: 11:02am On Aug 07, 2015
HungerBAD:
This should not be a tribal bash please.

Still don't know how some people go to sleep at night? knowing they just put some dangerous stuff for people to consume out there.

But, to now take it further into producing Bootleg stuff, that is consumed is one of the highest level of man's inhumanity to man.

These people that do stuff like this, do they have kids?do they have parents?brothers and sisters who might one day consume this stuff too?and become directly affected?

NAFDAC(almost forgot about them after Dora)continue to do your job. And may God guide you to those wicked people in Nigeria, bent on killing us with fake consumables.

Indeed, man has dominated man to his own injury.

These people have brothers,sisters,fathers and mothers but they are just TOO GREEDY AND THEY DONT CARE ABOUT OTHERS so long as they make money.

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factory With Expired Condiments (Photo) by rhymeup(m): 11:42am On Aug 07, 2015
Johnrake69:
Nafdac is really not an organization to be taken serious. Please who knows how the chocolate Royal scandal ended? Chocolate Royal resumed operations less than three weeks after it was shutdown with all the evidence before our eyes. Naija is joke.

This is the issue i have with Nigerians, we have such a short term memory. Thanks man. i looked through this whole story to see if anyone was going to make a connection to the Chocolate Royale story. People wake up. The media is meant to be analysed and not swallowed whole. The chocolate royale scandal was such a big deal and was splashed in media and we all all jumped up and down to condemn the company.

Move forward a few weeks and the place is been reopened and noone is asking what happened. Did NAFDAC really find anything? was a fine given and consumer protection guaranteed.

There release news on a new one and we automatically begin to bicker about tribes. Haba, Craziness.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factory With Expired Condiments (Photo) by coldFLARES1(m): 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
These jews of Nigeria are a special breed of vile creatures. People who can kill parents for ritual purposes while confining same corpse to a room in their houses are capable of any conceivable evil. Anybody can die and any ill can happen provided it translates to money for them. Let the full weight of the law be applied against that demon.

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factory With Expired Condiments (Photo) by Gboliwe: 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
I miss Prof. Akunyili in Nafdac. embarassed embarassed
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factory With Expired Condiments (Photo) by ojnnaco(m): 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
He said the suspect, who also claimed to
be the managing director of the factory,
was caught re-validating the expiry dates
of Maggi Arome sauce and Amoy Soy
sauce, smuggled into the country from
Ghana, from 2014 to August 2016.
According to him, the products expired in
August 15, last year

people indirectly killing the masses ...this is wickedness in the highest order.
This Guy with his crew should be sent to kirikiri
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factory With Expired Condiments (Photo) by aldrick: 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Igbos igbos, you guys are devilish, u are indeed a cancer to Nigeria, Africa and the whole world. Pls lets allow these south easterners/cheaters to get their Biafra b4 dey kill us all with their greed ooh. Mtcheeew. Proudly RIVERS

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factory With Expired Condiments (Photo) by j1mmy: 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
once you hear expired, fake, drugs, contraband - think IGBO

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factory With Expired Condiments (Photo) by j1mmy: 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
aldrick:
Igbos igbos, you guys are devilish, u are indeed a cancer to Nigeria, Africa and the whole world. Pls lets allow these south easterners/cheaters to get their Biafra b4 dey kill us all with their greed ooh. Mtcheeew. Proudly RIVERS

well thai policeman told me that IGBO people have been destroying Nigeria's name in Asia for over 3 decades before we found out 2000 IGBO people have faced firing squad in Indonesia alone for drugs...but they are called Nigerians..because of passport.

If Nigeria does not do anything about IGBO people there will be another civil war for sure, things can't go on like this
IGBOs are like boko haram except they are killing people with drugs and fake goods instead of guns and bombs
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Factory With Expired Condiments (Photo) by amanikondo: 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
[size=15pt]Naming checking, still not disappointed.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phosguard Fumigant To Buy Rats From Lagosians For "Kill Rats, Make Money.’ / Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria / What Is The Difference Between Herbalist, Native Doctor & Trado-medical Persons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.