Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Trust Their Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Trust Their Man? (1196 Views)

Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Trust Their Man? by 1love4all: 8:13am On Aug 07, 2015
Have come across the saying "Women do more investigation then FBI, DSS and SSS combined".

Its so true when you come to realise how your woman/wife monitors everything about you, most especially when it has to do with the men dealing with other females.

From business deals, phone calls, chats and the likes. They monitor everything.

Unlike we men, we really don't care which opposite sex our women are dealing with until it becomes suspicious.

Ladies can extend their neck, tip toe, check your phone, search your car etc.
Just to keep an eye on you.

Is it that difficult to trust men?
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Trust Their Man? by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 07, 2015
Op did you trust yourself?? I personally trust my man to a certain level,,,btw who ever does that??checking his calls,gadgets and all that simply shows how insecured the woman is..

btw i think it applicable to both sexes, not only the women,especially when they smelled a rat.
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Trust Their Man? by iceberylin(m): 8:17am On Aug 07, 2015
Cause them girls grew up listening to "Trust no one" cry

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Trust Their Man? by SPG4U(m): 8:17am On Aug 07, 2015
[size=20pt] Just because 98% of men dis days flirts around

you can also see my signature
[/size]
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Trust Their Man? by Cutehector(m): 8:18am On Aug 07, 2015
SPG4U:
[size=20pt] Just because 98% of men dis days flirts around

you can also see my signature
[/size]
show us ur teeth... It its white, I'd sign up!
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Trust Their Man? by kossyablaze(m): 8:23am On Aug 07, 2015
Cos 98% of us cheat A LOT.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Trust Their Man? by Sinbad2007(m): 8:30am On Aug 07, 2015
because God commanded us not to put our trust in men be it male or female

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Trust Their Man? by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 07, 2015
1love4all:
Have come across the saying "Women do more investigation then FBI, DSS and SSS combined".

Its so true when you come to realise how your woman/wife monitors everything about you, most especially when it has to do with the men dealing with other females.

Unlike we men, we really don't care which opposite sex our women are dealing with until it becomes suspicious.

Because most guys dont even trust their manhooods undecided
Some are controlled by d *little man*
Wen it calls for shot
some are helpless

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Trust Their Man? by sinaj(f): 8:43am On Aug 07, 2015
I dnt giv a fvck undecided
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Trust Their Man? by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 07, 2015
Lol, tis true. It's not easy to trust blindly because people can lie, cheat, all while pretending to be all in. So you have to keep a check to make sure no one's sniffing around your "territory" & most importantly, that you're not being made a fool of. I call it love grin Because if you didn't love them then you wouldn't care what they do behind your back. Or maybe it's self protection. IDK.
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Trust Their Man? by TS2(m): 8:57am On Aug 07, 2015
1love4all:

Thats why they go and dig and find stuff that originally would require no explanation...Like why did you leave your phone on the left and not on the right? undecided
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Trust Their Man? by IamLEGEND1: 9:03am On Aug 07, 2015
angry
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Trust Their Man? by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 07, 2015
TS2:

Thats why they go and dig and find stuff that originally would require no explanation...Like why did you leave your phone on the left and not on the right? undecided

Lol, that's because women are very observant. We know your habits so when something changes then the warning bells start to go off. Questioning someone on the position of a phone is a bit much though. Personally, a simple thing such as a man using a word I've never heard him use before can set me off & make me suspicious. Like, where you heard that word at? LMFAO.

Be consistent.
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Trust Their Man? by TS2(m): 9:31am On Aug 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, that's because women are very observant. We know your habits so when something changes then the warning bells start to go off. Questioning someone on the position of a phone is a bit much though. Personally, a simple thing such as a man using a word I've never heard him use before can set me off & make me suspicious. Like, where you heard that word at? LMFAO.

Be consistent.

Ok. Lol. Thank God I am not your man because if I learnt a new word along the line, I'd always have to hide the usage when you're close for fear of wahala.
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Trust Their Man? by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 07, 2015
TS2:

Ok. Lol. Thank God I am not your man because if I learnt a new word along the line, I'd always have to hide the usage when you're close for fear of wahala.

Hahaha. Yeah, it's insane behaviour but you just can't help it sometimes. Some women take it overboard though. I know one that raged & raged for days because she found female hair on her man's trouser leg. The guy explained that he was in town & there are people making hair everywhere, so it must have got caught on his leg. See, something like that wouldn't make me react, unless if the hair was on his shoulder or something. We operate on different levels of madness grin
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Trust Their Man? by TS2(m): 10:24am On Aug 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. Yeah, it's insane behaviour but you just can't help it sometimes. Some women take it overboard though. I know one that raged & raged for days because she found female hair on her man's trouser leg. The guy explained that he was in town & there are people making hair everywhere, so it must have got caught on his leg. See, something like that wouldn't make me react, unless if the hair was on his shoulder or something. We operate on different levels of madness grin

Lol. Omo...dat one sef get as e be o
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Trust Their Man? by TS2(m): 10:25am On Aug 07, 2015
Cutehector:
show us ur teeth... It its white, I'd sign up!

By the way the person who taught you English should be sacked!
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Trust Their Man? by Cutehector(m): 10:28am On Aug 07, 2015
TS2:

By the way the person who taught you English should be sacked!
cmon, its a social network. We mk typo errors all d tym.
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Trust Their Man? by TS2(m): 11:02am On Aug 07, 2015
Cutehector:
cmon, its a social network. We mk typo errors all d tym.

Lol...ok my bad. Im sorry.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These 10 Things You Shouldn't Tell Anyone About Ur Partner / Photo:do You Think He's Handsome? / See The Man Who Couldn't "Catch" AIDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.