Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) (59072 Views)

Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) / Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R / Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Carlmax(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
Any girl that tries this with my wife will see a side of me that I don't even know exists.
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Rajjah(f): 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
naijaboiy:
[b]hmmm...

1) The Man in question who is the subject of all this bìtch fights between the women is just a big fool and an idiot of high repute. He doesn't respect his wife at all and i'm sure he must have said so many disrespectful things about her in the side chiq's presence that's why she's bold enough to add up his wife and still insult her. Even having the mind to confront her physically with her friends. angry

2) The wife: where did she go wrong? Could she have hurt her husband or done something painful to him in the past? Does she have a bad attitude or is she neglecting her husband? There was a part where the side chick was talking about her not taking care of her husband well.

If that's the case she really has to make amends and sit up. But first she has to get rid of that side chick in anyway possible. She should have talked to her husband about it.

On the other hand if she's not at fault but her husband just wants to be irresponsible and stùpid enough to allow such things happen then she's just killing herself slowly. My advice is for her to leave them alone and let karma do it's work.

3) side chiq/olosho: Ode! Mumu,, you are just a shameless girl who doesn't have any regard for her self. You are talking about being prepared when karma wants to strike. You think karma will warn you when it's about to happen? I laugh at your crass foolishnes.

So of all the men roaming around the streets you have decided it's a married man you want to date ehn? That one no do you,,you have gone ahead to insult and embarrass the wife of the shameless husband.

You don't even deserve a husband at all again. From the way you're talking confidently it seems you have gone to meet your grand father for Juju so you can tie that man up. If not I don't see how you'll be so bold enough to insult the wife of your maga. A fellow woman like you.

That is a very shameless thing to do.

God punish you and the rest of your kind doing this same thing all over the world. undecided
[/b]
AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
espn:
Now if u see a dead body at d road side..you will all shout ritualist.. some people prepare there grave them self.. all d wife needs is to tell a friend who is sick in d head and she will be history.
Ladies should b careful when choosing a man. Very irresponsible and disrespectful man. He's to b blamed. He deserves to be shot at a very close range.

Lastly: if any woman tries this with my wife..she will regret the day she had her 1st breath.
How wld she try it if u didn't involve her? And u got 300 likes...see hypothetical folks.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
Chinwendym:
Joblessness! Both of them are very stewpid.
The wife shouldn't even have dignified that trash with a response, the man In btween will be feeling like a god.

Men are the root causes of their downfall, render this man impotent or let poverty overtake him and see if that girl will not drop him like a hot coal.

Smh some women need to learn how to make your man yours and only yours.

This can't happen to me.
not when u all look for rich guys...they are rich for so many women. u can only pretend...but it will happen.
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by kingsboy12(m): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
Amazo:

You don't get it, she's already turned the tables around and the man's wife is the side chick! Haven't you heard of men who sent their wives packing and replaced with whom the wife assumed was the "side chick". Just because a man is married to a woman doesn't mean she will automatically always be the "main chick". If a main chick doesn't keep her game strong, then she can become a side chick. Do you know how many wives in Nigeria have (for one reason or another) become side chicks? The population is considerable I tell you. The sad part is most of them are just too stupïd to even know what's going on under their own nose until it's too late. Just look at this one, if the trespasser wasn't "kind" enough to have introduced herself to her, she would be held up in denial and probably swear heaven and earth that she got it all together tight with her husband...until the day he suddenly serves her quit notice and they we hear the usual rants, All men are devils etc! In fact, she should send that crazy girl a thank-you card!

I kind of agree with you. But the husband is the wife's property (if i may use that word) thats y i called the other lady 'His side chick'. But the guy Bleep up alot by given his gf so must previlege to cause problem in his home. That's immaturity on his part
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
shindarayo:
I tell u,I wont even give her any audience,I just strike and leave pple wandering wre d attack came from.
story...this na Yoruba way. she go even come ur child dedication... u no go do jack.
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by mapet: 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
Madam,

shindarayo:
D wife in question shldnt hv gone dt far by exchanging words,dey both sound childish to me
This is wisdom

....drr re beta ways to deal with bold bitches like her.a short trip to the chemical shop is enuff to shut the bitch up.
This is wicked
or I place magun(thunderbolt)on huby and dts d end for the crazy bitch
Magun for men? dunno about that.......errm what is the name of that Babalawo chic? undecided to help you out on this
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by harffie(m): 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
misspicy:

Lolgrin
Hmm
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by kingsboy12(m): 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
cool
Amazo:

The most dangerous woman in the world to deal with is a woman that KNOWS WHAT SHE WANTS and GOES FOR IT unapologetically. Because most women don't know what they want; and the ones that do, most of them just sit back waiting and hoping for what they want to come to them. This distinctive quality makes such a woman hella attractive and so difficult to resist. This girl's husband is already hooked by what I call the "crazy b¡tch medicine". It's hard to stop once you've tasted it, and I don't mean "voodoo", no, she is the medicine. Even as sophisticated as I am, I can't deny that I dig "crazy ch¡cks" cool, and if she's bad ass like this, all the more difficult it is to push her away, because these kind of girls really have a strong, very strong game. They're just so good at it, a complete package of the bad girl every man subconsciously fantasizes his girl can be. These kind of girls are extremely street smart too, and carry an aura of a strong personality; whereas, most girls like to show off themselves as weaklings. If you observe most of these naive types, even a simple thing like walking, they'll walk like they need help to carry themselves; but every man's innate desire on the genetic level is to have a "powerful" woman by his side. She's right, this one is a goner. Look at her lame responses shocked and you can tell she's about to be husband-less soon undecided. Just reading through this chat feeds alone, and I already find this lady attractive kiss, and I mean the one who's trespassing so to speak. It's when you encounter a woman like this up close and personal that a man can begin to understand why the acclaimed Samson was hooked to Delilah, and why most men who encounter such women are not just likely to cheat, but in fact to dump whoever they were with and carry on with her. These are the type of girls I usually call "USHER'S SONG" because "they'll make you wanna leave the one you're with and start a new relationship with her, that is what they do!!!" grin grin

Don't get me wrong, i'm not talking morality: who's right or who's wrong; i'm not here to judge, before some people start running wild on their emotions like a 4.7magnitude earthquake.

Bro i only fantasize abt such kind of ladies only in bed. I have met alot of them and they still hang around even though dey know im married. But they know my principles/rules and where i draw d line. I DONT MESS WITH MY FAMILY cool[quote author=Amazo post=36705220]
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
freecocoa:
She should have known that confronting the other woman, is not a good idea.
70% of married men fuccck outside.... in Lagos, it is 90%...so d issue is bringing d wife in aright? Talk abt crying in GX470!
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
Carlmax:
Any girl that tries this with my wife will see a side of me that I don't even know exists.
only if u no involve her or infidelity.
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by hardebaur(m): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
I love dis babe courage#ashawo na work, I tot na part time job b4
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
I was wondering the part of Nigeria where she comes from and suspected that "Zone" until the last part where i saw "Oko ti dele", my suspicions were confirmed
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by FrenchBiafran: 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
Yoruba women abi?
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by rooqee120(f): 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
klickash077:
rooqee120, come see
this one na strong thing
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
Chinwendym:
The wife shouldn't even have dignified that trash with a response, the man In btween will be feeling like a god.

Men are the root causes of their downfall, render this man impotent or let poverty overtake him and see if that girl will not drop him like a hot coal.

This can't happen to me.
Name Ur type dey loose boyfriend/husband because of ordinary kiss
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by XuteSleeks(m): 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
Chinwendym:

This can't happen to me.

The wife isn't stupid. Sounds like fun cos we just reading. If only you knew d courage it took her to respond sarcastically to the stewpid girl and pain she might be going through now we would refrain from insulting her.
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by johnwell(m): 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
segtak25, have you seen what your concubine has done to your wife? abi she jazz you?
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by segtak25: 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
johnwell:
segtak25, have you seen what your concubine has done to your wife? abi she jazz you?
lol

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
I can bet it... The OP lied! Firstly he said BBM chat.... But this is a chat from whatsapp.
The Op form the chats jare.
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by hinduskoso: 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
story story ,,story,once upon a time,,time time,,,heiii,you can lie oo
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Fourwinds: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
another stu..pid and foolish man spotted. Irresponsible man putting d wife to shame by a worthless prostitute

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
naijaboiy:
You can't insult my wife and walk away freely like that.

Except you use Jazz. undecided

Well i'm not even planning to cheat at all so that can't happen in the first place. undecided

If you think men need to cheat these days to get this kind of wahala you no know anything.
Go watch that movie Obsessed by Beyonce and Idris Elba.

Any wife of a high value guy will get this kind of threats. Because women know how they themselves think so they plant ideas in the wives head so she will use her own hand to destroy her marriage to give them chance.

Girls are not smiling
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by rabbuy(m): 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
Oh cry this kinda man I pray not for women.. How did the olosho get her number... Infact she had the guts to do all she did.... That man should be stonewd to death he has sold his wife totally the shameless prostitute has made him beg for her badly blaspheming his wife family even ancestors......
No woman deserve this unless you re the one sent from he'll land from the chat the wifey isn't..... I suggest a divorce
That's why I tell women build yourself financially don't depend on the man .. M sure if thee woman had money he
won't try this shii...
He is a curse to menhood ( angrypun intended ) #spits on the man

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Vikky014(f): 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
AkSquared:
Her hoeness is grade one! She can't end well am very sure of dat. Dis is a lesson for d ladies know how to keep yur man don't stop doin d tins dah attracted him 2 u in d 1st place...
lesson for ladies indeed!!! so the man cannot keep his wife?is it a crime for a man to keep his wife

well it cant b me. but if dis type of thing happen to me ehhh. i will play away match too. open marriage things na d man go tire self undecided
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by VickyRotex(f): 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I suspect rokiatu or vickyrotex to be thehusband snatcher,that's how they operate grin

Ori e ti gbagi angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by CommitteeMember(m): 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
undecided 2 women falling over 1 man... Is his pocket that handsome? I wonder
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by mummydirect(f): 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
May God deliver our men. Amen
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Ndeewonu: 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
Honestly, I don't like ladies. They are a terrible set of people! Men are a wonderful specie. A man would not try such. A man will never sleep with his best friend's wife, but a lady would gladly sleep with her best friend's hubby!
Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by slimport(f): 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
I just got to see this thread now......
Hmmmmm, ewa gbami ni, ashewo, ole(thief) ole(lazy bitch), konii daa fun e, woo, odoko, u will Neva knw peace in your life.... heaven will not give u peace of mind... oh! U even av d audacity to save d wife's no n chat with her? Wow! Aye ti baje! Hmmm o ma reni bashe ooo.... u get luck I swear, cos d way i'm seeing ur chats with d wife, it seems she's a gentle woman with her reply... Yeepa, she cannot command all d curses in heaven n on earth n reign it on u? ha! I swear u get luck.... ok.. let's now say d stupid boy that call himself the husband is daft n his kondo is the only controlling him, cos I believe a matured man knws wat it takes to make their marriage works...( both of them tho ' hubby n wifey), u cannot keep mute n stylishly be praying to God Neva to let his wife knw u so u will not die untimely death, u r busy opening that gutter of urs to insult her! abi...stupid idiot. u don't knw that it's whr someone power ends dat another person own start? FOOL. Oo nii shorire.

And to u men that cheats, keep it up ok? Wen d wife now change to u, u will start blackmailing her all around..... awon agbaya... if not that u'v bn saying rubbish abt ur wife wen ur kongi was controlling u... who d hell is she to b insulting ur own wife.... chai... brain u no get.

N my dear wife... I love d reply u gave her that u r busy making money... I love that... but pls swthrt don't let d money making hold u from taking care of ur husband pls... they r babies... they easily run to d person dat give dem lollipops. Take care of ur husband n do everything I mean everything possible to chase d dog away...

All d best...
To us married women God will prevent our busband from stupid evil ladies that aim @ snatching our husbands, may God blind the eyes the ladies will use to see them...m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
Tell me more wink

But the stup!d man must have discussed his wife with the LovePeddler,the reason she had the guts to do that.
Anyway,I will be too busy to fight with my husband's mistress. The day you decide to start to cheat,I will wish you well and turn all my attention to my children and career because if I die due to heart break that ashawo will come for my funeral undecided

Truckpusher:
Smh.
One iidiotic girl did this to my uncle's wife in the church and she didn't find it funny after then.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) by Truckpusher(m): 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
peppyluv02:
Tell me more wink
My aunt taught her a lesson she will never forget in a hurry. cheesy

Details are classified . cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? / Five Types Of Women That May Cheat / When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.