Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,734 members, 7,862,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

I Need Answers! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Answers! (354 Views)

How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / Please I Need Answers For This Reedle / **plss I Need Answers To These Questions..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Answers! by ALocoVivaVoce: 10:43am On Aug 07, 2015
My name is Anita and I am dating a guy called Andrew. Andrew lives with his cousin Idris who has a girlfriend he’s been dating for five years called Nicole. During a work event few months ago, Idris met a girl named Alice whom he claims is just his friend. Alice has met the members of his family including Nicole and everyone really likes her because she’s such a cool person to chill with.

Over the months, Alice frequently visits during the weekends and sometimes weekdays after work but I noticed that she only comes whenever Idris is around. Every other person could be in the house but she would never come around unless Idris is there even though she’s now friends with everyone.

Click the link below to continue reading my story.

http://alocovivavoce.com/2015/07/31/feature-friday/

(1) (Reply)

DIY Archery Curry One Target / Just For Love / Help Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.