Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) (34479 Views)

DJ Cuppy: "Davido Uses His Father's Influence As An Advantage But I Don't" / Bovi Uses His New Child As A Meme / Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal (2) (3) (4)

Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by mbulela: 11:29am On Aug 08, 2015
Sometimes nothing inspires like poverty.
MI stopped having ideas the moment he made it big.
Dude has been infected by ice prince and just sings pangolo these days.
How can you from dripping a classic like talk about it to the mediocre chairman album. Even his illegal music mix tapes dey scarce like gold
His stage performances are getting more lethargic by the day.
Typical Nigerian artist.
Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by kklove4real(f): 11:31am On Aug 08, 2015
Mr wole soyinka, that is what I call communication, atleast u can understand my write up...
Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by Ese00(f): 11:36am On Aug 08, 2015
M.I did this to a fan at my undergraduate days in uniben in 2013. So op, it didn't even start in the star trek
Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by kepal99(m): 11:52am On Aug 08, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Run out of ideas ?? Abeg, go get a job. To write song,sing am, you think say na to create a topic on Nairaland.
Foolish Nigerians
This bros is vexing for real! Na idea
Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by kepal99(m): 11:53am On Aug 08, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Run out of ideas ?? Abeg, go get a job. To write song,sing am, you think say na to create a topic on Nairaland.
Foolish Nigerians
This bros is vexing for real! Na idea
Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by gabpaul: 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Run out of ideas ??
Abeg, go get a job.
To write song,sing am, you think say na to create a topic on Nairaland.

Foolish Nigerians
Minus me and my family member sha... grin
Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by Spybradd: 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
see as the babe ready for any thing sef...just iyangbali and pentiumprotomboy ready for anything,any show...
Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by 2kris(m): 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
contactmorak:
MI has officially run out of ideas! And if an artiste lacks ideas on stage, his idea factory should definitely be empty in the studio! Fresh from making a female fan dissolve into tears at the Star Music Trek 2015 Calabar Rocks concert by proposing to her, the Choc Boi Nation President did the same thing to a female fan while performing at Makurdi Rocks which held on Saturday August 1 at the IBB Square, Makurdi, Benue State.
In the middle of his performance, he called on a female fan in the audience and invited her onstage. The 'overjoyed' fan gladly jumped onstage and immediately denied having a boyfriend. "I am Mrs. Abaga!" she 'excitedly' declared as the crowd roared in approval. And MI, in what now appears to have been a redundant move to the smart members of the audience, gave the babe an engagement ring. "Arrangee thingz" Lol...Watch the video of MI 'proposing' to the female fan below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeaLKRrQpSU

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/08/out-of-ideas-mi-uses-his-proposal-stunt.html
shit diz idoma and tiv gals shape no be here ooh
Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by xamuelotu(m): 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
She denied having a boyfriend grin, for MI mind "she don enter arm robber jeep" cool
Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by 400billionman: 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
wisefizz:

She don happy finish..... SHORT Gals sha

Fixed...
Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by IYANGBALI: 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
Spybradd:
see as the babe ready for any thing sef...just iyangbali and pentiumprotomboy ready for anything,any show...
he be like say craze dey worry you?
Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by columbus007(m): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Run out of ideas ??
Abeg, go get a job.
To write song,sing am, you think say na to create a topic on Nairaland.

Foolish Nigerians
haba ogbeni wetin happen na cheesy
Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by Moneyyy: 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by Spybradd: 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
IYANGBALI:
he be like say craze dey worry you?
no ma...
Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by fexyrich(m): 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
That girl is his babe for d night..she would just warm his bed and after they are done he would dump her silly ass..Girls are so useless..
Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by kane33: 8:26am On Aug 09, 2015
Na wa
Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by Ashez: 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
And she completely denied her boyfriend or boyfriends as d case may be
Re: Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) by Iceman296: 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
mbulela:
Sometimes nothing inspires like poverty.
MI stopped having ideas the moment he made it big.
Dude has been infected by ice prince and just sings pangolo these days.
How can you from dripping a classic like talk about it to the mediocre chairman album. Even his illegal music mix tapes dey scarce like gold
His stage performances are getting more lethargic by the day.
Typical Nigerian artist.

Bro, Remember me? This is Iceman from the Old movie Thread (Soprano). I sent you mail, Please do Reply
Safe

Tiwa Savage Cancels Appearance At DSTV Delicious Festival In South Africa / Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) / Cindy Sanyu Drags Omah-lay & Tems For Hosting A Concert In Uganda(video)