Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,982 members, 7,866,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

Plz Why Would They Alwayz Want U To Call & Neva Call U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz Why Would They Alwayz Want U To Call & Neva Call U? (812 Views)

My Prety Wife Alwayz LockUP At Night. / Can U Date Some1 Dnt Call U / Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Black American Wife Call U A Monkey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Why Would They Alwayz Want U To Call & Neva Call U? by juwanno(m): 9:49am On Mar 21, 2009
Hi Dear Nairalanders,

Please I really want to know, why is it that 95% of girls always want the guys to be the one calling them on the phone? When they will never call u even if they have got credit on there phone, the best I think they can do is to flash the guys
If they are the one calling the guys on phone or it is on a 50-50 platform, would it be a crime?
Re: Plz Why Would They Alwayz Want U To Call & Neva Call U? by Archilles(m): 10:39am On Mar 21, 2009
My brother, its a mystery oooo. Even when u send them de credit, some (in fact) will just text u that they've loaded the credit, to call and say thanks na wahala! angry angry
Re: Plz Why Would They Alwayz Want U To Call & Neva Call U? by CrazyMan(m): 11:11am On Mar 21, 2009
If she doesn’t call then stop calling.

I once dated a girl like that; she wouldn’t call and text; the only text message I usually get from her is call me back.

I woke up from my slumber a decided not to call her any more.

So if you come across such kind of girls, then avoid patronizing MTN ZAIN and GLO constantly on her behalf.
Re: Plz Why Would They Alwayz Want U To Call & Neva Call U? by mecussey(m): 11:15am On Mar 21, 2009
She ain't calling back because she does not have any feeling for you; you need to build up the chemistry by playing hard. E mail me if you want to know what I meant
Re: Plz Why Would They Alwayz Want U To Call & Neva Call U? by juwanno(m): 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2009
U guys are all correct! Most girls i have come across are just like dat. Even when they sk u for credit and u send it to them, the best they will do is to flash or send a call back. Mecussey u understand what u mean but u could still share ur own knowledge of what u mean to me. Just send it on this forum.

As for the girls no time loving u ooooooooooooooo
Re: Plz Why Would They Alwayz Want U To Call & Neva Call U? by iice(f): 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2009
Always the call issues undecided
Re: Plz Why Would They Alwayz Want U To Call & Neva Call U? by johnnygan(m): 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2009
Na mystery oh
Re: Plz Why Would They Alwayz Want U To Call & Neva Call U? by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 22, 2009
If u call a lady for like 3 times n she's never returned ur calls,den stop callin n dont forget to delete her number.Dont worry one day she'll cal u,then ur response would be 'hello who is dis' she will be so embarrased,knowin fully well that u no send am,n trust me,d shame wey go take her ehn,u'll now be d one feelin d guilt
Re: Plz Why Would They Alwayz Want U To Call & Neva Call U? by kaylonda(f): 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2009
really??is that a general ting for all the males on nairaland?
i know alotta gurls who incessantly complain abt guys who refuse to call and expect daily calls, ? undecided
Re: Plz Why Would They Alwayz Want U To Call & Neva Call U? by yme1(f): 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2009
@KAYLONDA

gbam
Re: Plz Why Would They Alwayz Want U To Call & Neva Call U? by Archilles(m): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2009
@Kaylonda,
I dont agree. Even if true, I'm sure the guys dint tell the girls they love them. But girls will tell guys they love them and yet wont call, even though the guys ensures enough credit on the chicks' phones.
Re: Plz Why Would They Alwayz Want U To Call & Neva Call U? by oluwafemi113(m): 4:48am On Mar 23, 2009
angry angry angry angry
Re: Plz Why Would They Alwayz Want U To Call & Neva Call U? by amaikama(m): 9:31am On Mar 23, 2009
Am not really surprised at this thread. It happening to me as we speak. Its really unfortunate. @kaylonda!!! if what you said its true, the chances are the guy in question is a player not a lover as you think and if he is a lover, something is definately wrong with him. You know, most ladies these days like rough and dirty guys than smooth and nice guys. So it could be that the girl met the rough and dirty type and they are giving her the taste of her medicines.
Re: Plz Why Would They Alwayz Want U To Call & Neva Call U? by oluwafemi113(m): 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2009
smiley
Re: Plz Why Would They Alwayz Want U To Call & Neva Call U? by tnk24: 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2009
This seems to be a general issue. I experienced this myself.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, How Will You Feel? / What Is Christian Courtship(a Must Read!) / He Proposed To Me As Soon As He He Was Told His Wife Passed Away!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.