Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Ladies, How Will You Feel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Will You Feel? (807 Views)

Ladies, Do You Feel H.o.r.n.y Too? / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Will You Feel? by rashy(m): 10:24am On Jun 16, 2009
The guy you gave a NO when he asked you out is dating your best friend! How will you feel gurl?
Re: Ladies, How Will You Feel? by justwise(m): 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2009
Keep ur nose out of it. u said NO to him, she saw something u did not see. Be happy for them or backoff
Re: Ladies, How Will You Feel? by Lexiwhite(m): 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2009
justwise:

Keep ur nose out of it. u said NO to him, she saw something u did not see. Be happy for them or backoff

Thank u very much grin
Same people that say no, want to stop u from being with their friends, why? If u dont like him/her, move on and free them, haba! angry
Re: Ladies, How Will You Feel? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2009
So the world is so small it's the 'friend' that you happened to find next. People should be honest with themselves!
Re: Ladies, How Will You Feel? by rashy(m): 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2009
@ justwise

Guy! why the ishon? it never happened to me, i was just asking. Its a general stuff i think. cool
Re: Ladies, How Will You Feel? by hardberry(m): 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2009
rashy:

The guy you gave a NO when he asked you out is dating your best friend! How will you feel gurl?

I ADVICE YOU LEAVE THEM ALONE .

1) SHE MIGHT LOVE HIM, YOU TELLING HER MIGHT BE TRYING TO SPOIL HER RELATIONSHIP,

2) TELL HER HE ASKED YOU OUT BUT YOU SAID NO, CUS HE MIGHT TELL HER SOON, YOU DONT WANT YOUR FRIEND TO FEEL YOU BETRAYED HER DO YOU ?
Re: Ladies, How Will You Feel? by heather(f): 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2009
u cant eat ur cake and have it. u said No cos of pride or maybe he is not ur kinda man .but he finds someone that likes him the way he is and happens to be ur friend LET THEM BE, like the old saying goes ONE MANS FOOD IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON. guess u don't have a choice
Re: Ladies, How Will You Feel? by Feelitx(m): 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2009
Feel about what? Don't they deserve their happiness ?
Re: Ladies, How Will You Feel? by justwise(m): 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2009
rashy:

@ justwise

Guy! why the ishon? it never happened to me, i was just asking. Its a general stuff i think. cool

Oh ok, my apologies then, i thought it happened to u, no hard feelings.
Re: Ladies, How Will You Feel? by peelovee(f): 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2009
rashy:

Na wantin wey fit girls be that, they hardly know the guy that love them.

heather:

u cant eat ur cake and have it. u said No cos of pride or maybe he is not ur kinda man .but he finds someone that likes him the way he is and happens to be ur friend LET THEM BE, like the old saying goes ONE MANS FOOD IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON. guess u don't have a choice

word! grin
Re: Ladies, How Will You Feel? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2009
rashy:

The more reason you should be happy that your not ending up with such a pathetic fellow!

I mean it kinda of reveals to you the sort of character you would have been dating. . .or calling a boyfriend. . .

A dude who hits on two friends. . .Is simply pathetic. . .and such dudes should be avoided at all cost.  cool
Re: Ladies, How Will You Feel? by justwise(m): 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

The more reason you should be happy that your not ending up with such a pathetic fellow!

I mean it kinda of reveals to you the sort of character you would have been dating. . .or calling a boyfriend. . .

A dude who hits on two friends. . .Is simply pathetic. . .and such dudes should be avoided at all cost. cool

How do u mean? He asked her out and she said no then he tried her friend and she said YES wats wrong with that? They are not going out at all. i mean wat are u going on about?
Re: Ladies, How Will You Feel? by horlahmie(f): 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2009
@thoniaslim

Thanks lady. Good talk!
Re: Ladies, How Will You Feel? by Lexiwhite(m): 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2009
justwise:

How do u mean? He asked her out and she said no then he tried her friend and she said YES wats wrong with that? They are not going out at all. i mean wat are u going on about?

The world is full of greedy girls nowadays who think it should always revolve around them and them alone, so if u look elsewhere and its begining to gain momentum - u r a playa grin grin grin
You def cannot eat your cake and still have it, if asking your friend out makes a guy pathetic, then why not leave him to take his pathetic mind and body elsewhere? Its simply cos they're so busy living a fake life that they dont even know when the interest in them fades away. . . then they realise what they've lost grin grin grin
awon olofofo oshi wo cool
Re: Ladies, How Will You Feel? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2009
justwise:

So its now a hit and try game? Rite  undecided

I mean of all the ladies around to go ask out. . .its her friend he found suitable?  undecided. . .So why didn't he go to the friend directly. . .Or lets see. . . if the first lady in question had said yes to his request. . .would he still consider the friend?  undecided (Oh what am I saying. . .some dogs oops!!! dudes wouldn't mind. . .hitting on two friends. . cus their favorite hobby is . .screwing around grin  grin and they got such low self esteem that they see such behavior as an image booster)

I just feel guys who do this. . .In their sick demented minds. . . grin  grin  grin think they are getting back at the gal who said No to them! There can be no other logical explanation to it!  cool
Re: Ladies, How Will You Feel? by Feelitx(m): 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2009
One man's tragedy is another man's opportunity.
Re: Ladies, How Will You Feel? by justwise(m): 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2009
@ThoniaSlim,

I'm sorry but, they weren't going out B4. they got nothing going b4, he asked her out and she politely said NO.Then the bloke moves on and tried his luck with another girl who happens to be her friend.
I ask again, whats wrong with that?
These 2 girls are not sisters, they got different choice when it comes to men and they both made their choices, one said NO and the other said YES, hun?
Re: Ladies, How Will You Feel? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2009
I'm not gonna explain my point of view further. . .cus I see it a waste of time. . .we differ in opinions. . .and so ama let u stick to your opinion. . .while I stick to mine. . . cool
Re: Ladies, How Will You Feel? by justwise(m): 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

I'm not gonna explain my point of view further. . .cus I see it a waste of time. . .we differ in opinions. . .and so ama let u stick to your opinion. . .while I stick to mine. . . cool

Very fair i guess, no hard feelings though
Re: Ladies, How Will You Feel? by bblacky(f): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2009
no ill feelings atal, cos one mans meat is another mans poison
Re: Ladies, How Will You Feel? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2009
justwise:

Very fair i guess, no hard feelings though

Definitely no hard feelings. cool
Re: Ladies, How Will You Feel? by biola44: 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2009
shouldnt be a big deal, i know a lady who jilted her fiance, d guy later married her best frnd n d rest is history, though she regrets her decision now but their frndshp isnt as it used 2 be, grin
Re: Ladies, How Will You Feel? by Lexiwhite(m): 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2009
biola44:

shouldnt be a big deal, i know a lady who jilted her fiance, d guy later married her best frnd n d rest is history, though she regrets her decision now but their frndshp isnt as it used 2 be, grin

They always do, dont they? grin
Re: Ladies, How Will You Feel? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2009
rashy:

The point is you said No. He has no obligation or commitment to you. He can do whatever he pleases. Moaning over the fact that he's dating her when you used your own mouth to decline his proposal is senseless to me, sorry. It's the best friend however that ought to be wary of the kind of guy he is. He might not really love her. Could be he's just using her to make you mad. That's her palava.
Re: Ladies, How Will You Feel? by sinceerr: 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2009
stillwater:

The point is you said No. He has no obligation or commitment to you. He can do whatever he pleases. Moaning over the fact that he's dating her when you used your own mouth to decline his proposal is senseless to me, sorry. It's the best friend however that ought to be wary of the kind of guy he is. He might not really love her. Could be he's just using her to make you mad. That's her palava.
Best reply so far
Re: Ladies, How Will You Feel? by luxoire(f): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2009
sometimes the guy is dating the friend just to get back at his original point of interest

as long as the guy is genuinely into the friend then i say good luck to them - if it is a ploy to make the other jealous - then he is a swine grin
Re: Ladies, How Will You Feel? by Oxone(m): 4:13am On Jun 17, 2009
its a free world i guess
Re: Ladies, How Will You Feel? by horlahmie(f): 9:39am On Jun 17, 2009
@biola44

Na bad thing you see oh LOL!!!
Re: Ladies, How Will You Feel? by beingme(f): 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2009
why u dey wori the guy?

no be u say no? abi na early sakara be that? no u dey complain and wory.

leave that guy alone
Re: Ladies, How Will You Feel? by DaudaAbu(m): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2009
@ stillwater

Dats my gurl.

some gals jst can bring themselves to accept the fact that if they reject a guy some one else wants him.
@thoniaslim
Do u mean u've never met any of ur friends guy that u secretly wished was urs instead of your friends? the difference is that frm the guys judgement, he probably thought he had a better chance wit ur friend than with u hence he dcides to go for her.

If its aguy thats ot going to be serious even with u , his opting for ur friend shuld even b a welcom dev cos then he wont b ur headache anymore
Re: Ladies, How Will You Feel? by youngzeal1: 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2009
ThoniaSlim.

r u a victim?
Re: Ladies, How Will You Feel? by MrWaters: 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2009
Worthless

(1) (Reply)

For Guys Only: Would You Marry A Girl That Have No Work,no Degree,no Profession? / The Side Effects Of Un-romantic Spouse. / Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.