Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! (5253 Views)

When U Pray To God That U Wanna Marry A Branch Manager (pic) / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / The Girl I Wanna Marry (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! by Cutehector(m): 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
Captainswag225:
dey dia,,, some fat men get fire power pass u soo called slim men. Leave onila alone oo, we will be planning our wedding soon. Lmao
for whr u and onila wan take marry?
Re: I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! by Captainswag225(m): 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
Taking one for the team grin
JK. Sure, someone has to do it.
GOD bless u sis
Re: I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! by Captainswag225(m): 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
Cutehector:
for whr u and onila wan take marry?
for more info ask onila
Re: I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
firstEVA:
The problem is when they lay on you, you may almost pass out, can you live with that for the rest of your life? Except you will have to stay on top or give him dogggy all the time.
well as long as you both end up beign satisfied,position counts minimal.

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
Taking one for the team grin

JK. Sure, someone has to do it.
lol my thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! by Captainswag225(m): 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:
lol my thoughts exactly.
am chubby and i wanna marry u. Whatcha say?
Re: I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
onila:
smiley

growing up, I struggled with weight issues
I was so slim

don't wanna marry a slim or muscular man

want my children to be slim but not skinny

i think you have H.I.V...just my opinion tho
Re: I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
Captainswag225:
am chubby and i wanna marry u. Whatcha say?
haha
but u have to try and change tho, try to be slim

starting with the wedding cake. No cake. Just salad. angry grin

na joke o. love yourself however you are
Re: I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! by Captainswag225(m): 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

haha
but u have to try and change tho, try to be slim

starting with the wedding cake. No cake. Just salad. angry grin

na joke o. love yourself however you are
for u my queen, i will drop a few poundz and thats all....

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

lol my thoughts exactly.

We have something of an epidemic over here with plenty of fat people walking around, esp in certain states. If you like that kind of thing, you'll find varieties like a kid in a candy store grin

Its not attractive IMO. When I think fat, I think health issues. Even their blood is lipemic.
Re: I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! by Pidggin(f): 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
OP u need muscles not fat.
Re: I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

We have an epidemic over here with plenty of walking around, esp in certain states. You'll find varieties! grin

When I think fat, I think health issues. Even their blood is lipemic.
Eh? Certain states you say
Oya you must name them grin

Yeah health issues exactly. And it only gets worse as they get older. For me, I don't even like strong guys I like the thin ones. Even all these muscle men don't do it for me. I'm not slim cry so I have to give my future children a chance grin

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
Captainswag225:
I no be queen o

Drop for your own health and thank me lerra dear
Lol
Re: I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
Captainswag225:
look at u?
what? grin

I know u aint fat wink

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
Captainswag225:
so how many queens do you have undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! by Captainswag225(m): 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I no be queen o

Drop for your own health and thank me lerra dear
Lol
i will make u my queen, even if ur brideprice is 1 million dollars, i will come pay..,...u jux have to love me as ur chubby husband.
Re: I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! by harffie(m): 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
PHAT MAN WIV SMALL DIKK AND PROLLY WONT BE ABLE TO PHUCK YOU VEWI WELL...CUZ HE'S GON GET TIRED EASILY [code][/code]HAHA
FACT.
Re: I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! by Captainswag225(m): 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
firstEVA:
so how many queens do you have undecided
errrm, am lost my voice. I cant speak ryt now.
Re: I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
Captainswag225:
errrm, am lost my voice. I cant speak ryt now.
undecided
Re: I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! by Captainswag225(m): 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
firstEVA:
undecided
i will tell u when i can speak again. Gotta go treat my throat
Re: I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
Captainswag225:
i will tell u when i can speak again. Gotta go treat my throat
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Eh? Certain states you say
Oya you must name them grin

Yeah health issues exactly. And it only gets worse as they get older. For me, I don't even like strong guys I like the thin ones. Even all these muscle men don't do it for me. I'm not slim cry so I have to give my future children a chance grin

The south! I saw walking pieces of lard, I swear.

That's no lie. We get some overweight patients, and they're the highest set of recurring patients after the elderly crowd.

I don't like them 'ripped' either. Ripped is overrated IMO. It took me a while to convince my man he didn't need to pump iron and drink that protein energy crap he used to drink, and this to a man who's fit and active and into extreme sporting as it is. That stuff isn't good for you! I had OP's problem of being way too thin and gawky growing up, but you fill out just enough so who cares?

P.S Onila Its good to have a high metabolism. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

The south! I saw walking pieces of lard, I swear.

That's no lie. We get some overweight patients, and they're the highest set of recurring patients after the elderly crowd.

I don't like them 'ripped' either. Ripped is overrated IMO. It took me a little to convince my man he didn't need to pump iron and drink that protein and energy crap he used to drink, and this to a man who's fit and active, and into extreme sporting as it is. That stuff isn't good for you! I had OP's problem of being way too thin and gawky growing up, but you fill out just enough so who cares?

P.S Onila Its good to have a high metabolism. smiley
My dear say no more
I 100% agree. The south is just terrible when it comes to that. I used to live their when I was a kid for a few years. Chai, their weight no be here o. Almost everyone is orobo-esque to put it politely.... Even small children smh

You're a doctor? Or nurse?

Yeah ripped is very overrated. The dude will be so heavy and imposing. Why do men think women all want that

Ahhh association of slim ladies. I'm not invited then tongue
Re: I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

My dear say no more
I 100% agree. The south is just terrible when it comes to that. I used to live their when I was a kid for a few years. Chai, their weight no be here o. Almost everyone is orobo-esque to put it politely.... Even small children smh

You're a doctor? Or nurse?

Yeah ripped is very overrated. The dude will be so heavy and imposing. Why do men think women all want that

Ahhh association of slim ladies. I'm not invited then tongue

What parts of the south did you live in (if you don't mind). I visited Louisiana, and drove through some others.

I was a medical assistant/phlebotomist for years, and then a pharmacy technician for a little while when I though I might want to get into Pharmacy school, and wanted to see pharmacists in their element. I decided that wasn't worth it due to certain things I noted. I now work under an MLT as a lab technician, but I still occasionally get the opportunity to draw blood at the hospital. I wish @ doctor! I messed around a little too much what with not knowing what I wanted to do to aim for Med school now, though I could. I'm getting into PA school for my masters, and taking the journey from there to hopefully be involved in research.

You know what, I don't know. I suppose some women do.

Its not like that. I felt I should boost her morale tongue
Re: I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

What parts of the south did you live in (if you don't mind). I visited Louisiana, and drove through some others.

I was a medical assistant/phlebotomist for years, and then a pharmacy technician for a little while when I though I might want to get into Pharmacy school, and wanted to see pharmacists in their element. I decided that wasn't worth it due to certain things I noted. I now work under an MLT as a lab technician, but I still occasionally get the opportunity to draw blood at the hospital. I messed around a little too much for Med school. I'm going to PA school for my masters.

You know what, I don't know. I suppose some women do.

Its not like that. I felt I should boost her morale tongue
Sure I don't mind I don't live there anymore (I got the f*ck out of there sorry to say but I didn't enjoy it) I lived in Kentucky. It's not Deep South but still. Close to Tennessee and all that.

Oh lovely. My dad used to do phlebotomy..You're in the medical profession for sure, you've seen almost all sides, including pharmacy. Tryna be a doc haha wish me luck.

Yeah I've noticed that in Naija they prefer 'bigger' women which is almost the exact opposite of the western world. Anyways, wherever a person is they should be happy with themselves. Not just based off some silly males preference wink

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Sure I don't mind I don't live there anymore (I got the f*ck out of there sorry to say but I didn't enjoy it) I lived in Kentucky. It's not Deep South but still. Close to Tennessee and all that.

Oh lovely. My dad used to do phlebotomy..You're in the medical profession for sure, you've seen almost all sides, including pharmacy. Tryna be a doc haha wish me luck.

Yeah I've noticed that in Naija they prefer 'bigger' women which is almost the exact opposite of the western world. Anyways, wherever a person is they should be happy with themselves. Not just based off some silly males preference wink

I see. Yh, I've never been but if it sucked that bad, I'm glad you got out too tongue

The best of luck with the doc thing, honestly. Don't fool around like I did! I over-analyzed things by a stretch.

Though quite a few of us do have curves, we don't have near the curves Naija or certain other African women have where I come from, lol. Its OK tho, I've always been at peace with my body type, and either way there're always plenty out there who'll want exactly what you have to offer.

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I see. Yh, I've never been but if it sucked that bad, I'm glad you got out too tongue

The best of luck with the doc thing, honestly. Don't fool around like I did! I over-analyzed things by a stretch.

Though quite a few of us do have curves, we don't have near the curves Naija or certain other African women have where I come from, lol. Its OK tho, I've always been at peace with my body type, and either way there're always plenty out there who'll want exactly what you have to offer.
It was that bad o. No black people cry

Thanks for the encouragement

Ah where are you from? I just assumed you're a Nigerian. Bodies are always a stressful subject mehn but like you said one has got to make peace with their own and go from there.
Re: I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! by DharmyYinks: 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Yeah health issues exactly. And it only gets worse as they get older. For me, I don't even like strong guys i like the thin ones. Even all these muscle men don't do it for me. I'm not slim cry so I have to give my future children a chance grin

Ayam slim o wink
Re: I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Ayam slim o wink
Eeyaaaah
Thank God for your life
cheesy
Re: I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! by DharmyYinks: 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Eeyaaaah Thank God for your life cheesy
lol... see as u take turn ma words
Re: I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
DharmyYinks:

lol... see as u take turn ma words
I no turn anytin o
you said ur slim and i said yeah that you should be grateful to God for that

Do you know how many people wish they were slim and God made you like that naturally
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! by DharmyYinks: 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I no turn anytin o
you said ur slim and i said yeah that you should be grateful to God for that

Do you know how many people wish they were slim and God made you like that naturally
cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol....girls ehn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? / Pls, What Is Wrong With This Girl? Kylie Jenner Puts Bares Boobs In Tyga's Face / my sex adventure with clara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.