Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,774 members, 7,955,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:38 PM

A Wronq Thing To Tell A Virgin Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Wronq Thing To Tell A Virgin Girl (987 Views)

Pictured >> When Weddinq Kiss Goes Wronq / When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wronq Thing To Tell A Virgin Girl by Popflair(m): 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
I once dated a gel but now my 'ex'. She was a virgin wen we were dating and she wanted us to get down but I told her to seek another guy dat wuld dis flower her and we can continue our main thing cus I don't like inexperience gels (no insult)....but dat was a wrong move, although we used to call each other but she must get dis flowered before anything could happen,when she got dis flowered everything abt her changed, her behaviour, style of dressing, she stopped calling and the worst of it is that she don they fire anything, my own hand can enter without her moaning (according to a street friend that bleeped her)...now all this is my fault or is it what she had always wanted?
Re: A Wronq Thing To Tell A Virgin Girl by Cutehector(m): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
Wen a good girl gets bad eventually, she is worse dan the worst cheesy
Re: A Wronq Thing To Tell A Virgin Girl by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
Cutehector:
Wen a good girl gets bad eventually, she is worse dan the worst cheesy

the pro(s) becomes learner(s)...
Re: A Wronq Thing To Tell A Virgin Girl by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
This is super story, this is super story. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Wronq Thing To Tell A Virgin Girl by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
Incredible
Re: A Wronq Thing To Tell A Virgin Girl by iceberylin(m): 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
Congratulatins
Re: A Wronq Thing To Tell A Virgin Girl by AlienStar: 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
ewooo! anoda one esca.....
Re: A Wronq Thing To Tell A Virgin Girl by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
You weren't man enough to carry out the main deal out of your fear. And now when the coast is clear, you want a refund of your property? If I were you I'd bury my face (deeply in mud) in shame.
Re: A Wronq Thing To Tell A Virgin Girl by Popflair(m): 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
Aisha95:
You weren't man enough to carry out the main deal out of your fear. And now when the coast is clear, you want a refund of your property? If I were you I'd bury my face (deeply in mud) in shame.
I wouldn't tag her my property nd besides I wasn't scared to bleep her only dat ion do vgs....u talking shit bae

(1) (Reply)

What's The Safest Interval Of Having Sex / Ladies How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? / 10 Reasons Why This Generation Is Losing The Ability To Be In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.