Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Africa’s Leading Retail Store In General Merchandise And Groceries (game Store - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Africa’s Leading Retail Store In General Merchandise And Groceries (game Store (5153 Views)

Unstoppable Sales People Required To Work In Nigeria's Leading Retail Store / Vacancy: Deputy Loss Prevention Manager For A Leading Retail Store Wanted-hired / Vacancy: Store Manager for a Leading Retail Store Wanted - Hired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa’s Leading Retail Store In General Merchandise And Groceries (game Store by blackjyd: 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
Africa’s Leading Retail Store in General Merchandise and Groceries (Game Store) currently seeks applications from highly qualified and experienced hands who are highly motivated and target driven to fill the vacancies as per the categories listed below.

CATEGORY A:

1. Position: Front line Supervisor
Job Description:
• Responding to customer inquiries and complaints
• Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods
• Inventory stock and reorder when inventory drops to a specified level.

2. Position: Floor Manager
Job Description:
• Stock management
• Customer service

MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CATEGORY A:
BSc, HND and OND in relevant disciplines. Possession of professional qualifications or MBA will be an added advantage. Candidate must have over 2-3 years of experience in relevant industry
JOB REQUIREMENT FOR CATEGORY A:
• Computer Literate
• Good Customer Service
• Time Management
• Good Work Ethics
• Fluency in English
• Excellent Numerical & Analytical Ability
• Fluency in the relevant language to the market you are applying

CATEGORY B:
3. Position: Cashier
Job Description:
• Ensure goods are paid for at the correct price
• Customer service
• Customer Satisfaction

4. Position: Merchandizer
Job Description:
• Receiving and controlling of orders
• Follow up on delivery of orders
• Effective distribution of orders

5. Position: Administrative Clerk
Job Description:
• Provide secretarial and administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient office operations
• Updates the bulletin board by posting and removing outdated materials

6. Position: Stock Controller
Job Description:
• Manage the purchasing and replenishment of retail products
• Maintaining the stock levels
• Carrying out sales activities and maintaining store standards.

7. Position: Distribution Assistant
Job Description:
• Ensure proper prices on stock
• Ensure correct number of stocks

8. Position: Cash Office Assistant
Job Description:
• Issue floats to cashier
• Check and record casher’s daily taking

9. Position: Scanning Clerk
Job Description:
• To maintain computer system
• To maintain Store Pricing

10. Position: Receptionist
Job Description:
• Meeting, greeting clients and booking meetings
• Answering and forwarding phone calls
• Screening phone calls
11. Position: Receiving Clerk
Job Description:
• Ensure correct documentation of goods

12. Position: Technician
Job Description:
• Provide technical customer support
• In-house maintenance
• Interface with outside technical support

MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CATEGORY B:
BSc, HND and OND in relevant disciplines. Possession of professional qualifications or MBA will be an added advantage.
JOB REQUIREMENT FOR CATEGORY B:
• Computer Literate
• Good Customer Service
• Time Management
• Good Work Ethics
• Fluency in English

CATEGORY C:
13. Position: Trolley Porter
Job Description:
• Help customers unload their trolleys
• Provide excellent customer service
• Delivery and collection of meal trolleys
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CATEGORY C:
OND, NCE, GCE/SSCE

JOB REQUIREMENT FOR CATEGORY C:
• Computer literate
• Good Customer Service
• Time Management
• Good Work Ethics
• Fluency in English

How To Apply:
Please apply by sending CV to either:
eeleesglobalresourcesltd@yahoo.com
OR
Vacancygamestores.eelees@gmail.com
Clearly state the position you are applying for as the subject of your mail.

Your CV must contain the following information:
• Year of graduation from institution.
• NYSC completed status. (B.Sc., HND)
• Kindly state ONLY your most recent EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS in your CV
• State ONLY relevant work experience(s)

ADDITIONS:

• Normal Company working conditions applies.
• May be required to work extra hours to meet up with project deliverables and may be assigned other tasks as management decides.

Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the aptitude test/interview. Note that Eel Ees Global Resources Limited offers equal employment opportunities to all Applicants.

Application Closes 17th August 2015

Powered by eelees global resources ltd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africa’s Leading Retail Store In General Merchandise And Groceries (game Store by careersonpoint: 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
good info for we job seekers in Naija. i also check www.careersonpointng.com for latest job updates in Nigeria. Goodluck guys.
Re: Africa’s Leading Retail Store In General Merchandise And Groceries (game Store by Popsy1(m): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
blackjyd:
Africa’s Leading Retail Store in General Merchandise and Groceries (Game Store) currently seeks applications from highly qualified and experienced hands who are highly motivated and target driven to fill the vacancies as per the categories listed below.

CATEGORY A:

1. Position: Front line Supervisor
Job Description:
• Responding to customer inquiries and complaints
• Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods
• Inventory stock and reorder when inventory drops to a specified level.

2. Position: Floor Manager
Job Description:
• Stock management
• Customer service

MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CATEGORY A:
BSc, HND and OND in relevant disciplines. Possession of professional qualifications or MBA will be an added advantage. Candidate must have over 2-3 years of experience in relevant industry
JOB REQUIREMENT FOR CATEGORY A:
• Computer Literate
• Good Customer Service
• Time Management
• Good Work Ethics
• Fluency in English

CATEGORY B:
3. Position: Cashier
Job Description:
• Ensure goods are paid for at the correct price
• Customer service
• Customer Satisfaction

4. Position: Merchandizer
Job Description:
• Receiving and controlling of orders
• Follow up on delivery of orders
• Effective distribution of orders

5. Position: Administrative Clerk
Job Description:
• Provide secretarial and administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient office operations
• Updates the bulletin board by posting and removing outdated materials

6. Position: Stock Controller
Job Description:
• Manage the purchasing and replenishment of retail products
• Maintaining the stock levels
• Carrying out sales activities and maintaining store standards.

7. Position: Distribution Assistant
Job Description:
• Ensure proper prices on stock
• Ensure correct number of stocks

8. Position: Cash Office Assistant
Job Description:
• Issue floats to cashier
• Check and record casher’s daily taking

9. Position: Scanning Clerk
Job Description:
• To maintain computer system
• To maintain Store Pricing

10. Position: Receptionist
Job Description:
• Meeting, greeting clients and booking meetings
• Answering and forwarding phone calls
• Screening phone calls
11. Position: Receiving Clerk
Job Description:
• Ensure correct documentation of goods

12. Position: Technician
Job Description:
• Provide technical customer support
• In-house maintenance
• Interface with outside technical support

MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CATEGORY B:
BSc, HND and OND in relevant disciplines. Possession of professional qualifications or MBA will be an added advantage.
JOB REQUIREMENT FOR CATEGORY B:
• Computer Literate
• Good Customer Service
• Time Management
• Good Work Ethics
• Fluency in English

CATEGORY C:
13. Position: Trolley Porter
Job Description:
• Help customers unload their trolleys
• Provide excellent customer service
• Delivery and collection of meal trolleys
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CATEGORY C:
OND, NCE, GCE/SSCE

JOB REQUIREMENT FOR CATEGORY C:
• Computer literate
• Good Customer Service
• Time Management
• Good Work Ethics
• Fluency in English

How To Apply:
Please apply by sending CV to either:
eeleesglobalresourcesltd@yahoo.com
OR
Vacancygamestores.eelees@gmail.com
Clearly state the position you are applying for as the subject of your mail.

Your CV must contain the following information:
• Year of graduation from institution.
• NYSC completed status. (B.Sc., HND)
• Kindly state ONLY your most recent EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS in your CV
• State ONLY relevant work experience(s)

ADDITIONS:

• Normal Company working conditions applies.
• May be required to work extra hours to meet up with project deliverables and may be assigned other tasks as management decides.

Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the aptitude test/interview. Note that Eel Ees Global Resources Limited offers equal employment opportunities to all Applicants.

Application Closes 17th August 2015