Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Woman Electrocuted By Ear Piece [photo] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Electrocuted By Ear Piece [photo] (2461 Views)

Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Electrocuted By Ear Piece [photo] by Quote: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2015

A lady who reportedly slept with her headphones on has been found dead,the deceased was listening to music when she slept off only to be found dead later with blood gushing out of her ear and her face burnt beyond recognition, The unclear part is whether she plugged her phone to a charger circuit of if the phone electrocuted her on its own.
see another photo after the cut.

Most people do this sometimes in Nigeria, please
you only have one life so don’t waste it. Life is too
precious to die untimely over unnecessary things.
Please don’t sleep with your earpiece on, always
take it off once you are feeling sleepy. Answering a
phone call while your phone is plugged to power
or placing your phone on your body while
charging it causes electrocution too.

http://yesreport..com/2015/08/woman-electrocuted-by-ear-piece-photo.html?m=0

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted By Ear Piece [photo] by domopps(m): 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
Omg !

And I am fvcking guilty of that! May her soul RIP

Cheeeers
Re: Woman Electrocuted By Ear Piece [photo] by donholy28(m): 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
Choi chinko ear piece but wait o...aren't ear pieces covered with rubber matter

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted By Ear Piece [photo] by Lattop(m): 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
Oh my God, this is very bad
RIP to her
Re: Woman Electrocuted By Ear Piece [photo] by Eeser: 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
Haba?
Re: Woman Electrocuted By Ear Piece [photo] by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
#1000 ways to DIE. Dont try this @ home, you will DIE.
Re: Woman Electrocuted By Ear Piece [photo] by themonk(m): 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
this is actually not possible, except the phone was charging.
the volts that go through the ear piece cant produce those burns

2 Likes

Re: Woman Electrocuted By Ear Piece [photo] by Frankiss44(m): 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
Something else burnt that woman... Certainty not the earpiece

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted By Ear Piece [photo] by Quote: 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Woman Electrocuted By Ear Piece [photo] by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
Any body who is familiar with electronics explain the possibility of this happening?
Re: Woman Electrocuted By Ear Piece [photo] by dkronicle(m): 7:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
Na nak3d wire eye phone ?
Re: Woman Electrocuted By Ear Piece [photo] by Vivly(f): 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
blublahd:
Any body who is familiar with electronics explain the possibility of this happening?
The luminous energy projected per ampere causes this. As the current through the coil
increases, the plunger is drawn further into the coil and the pointer deflects to the right. This causes express flow rate of electric charge. For any point experiencing a current, if the number of charged particles passing or the charge on the particles is increased, the amperes
of current at that point will proportionately increase.

But the fact remains, I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about. Just don't use an earpiece when the phone is charging.
OkBye.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Electrocuted By Ear Piece [photo] by 3kay945(m): 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
Maybe thunder struck while blazing music with charger also plugged.
Re: Woman Electrocuted By Ear Piece [photo] by Quote: 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
Vivly:

The luminous energy projected per ampere causes this. As the current through the coil
increases, the plunger is drawn further into the coil and the pointer deflects to the right. This causes express flow rate of electric charge. For any point experiencing a current, if the number of charged particles passing or the charge on the particles is increased, the amperes

But the fact remains, I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about. Just don't use an earpiece when the phone is charging.
OkBye.
I was beginning to wonder what you were saying.. lolzz..dis gal,you need to be reported to the mods for making me read that long shit carefully hoping I could learn a thing or two.
Re: Woman Electrocuted By Ear Piece [photo] by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
Vivly:

OkBye.
Lool.....
OK I won't.
Re: Woman Electrocuted By Ear Piece [photo] by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
The only possible tin that comes to mind is lightening strike, it's the only tin dat can roast her head like dat.

It takes @ least 32 volts of electricity to pass through a Human beings head before its enough to kill dem.

Ear piece cannot kill a Human being.

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted By Ear Piece [photo] by lunaticfringe: 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
They never wan talk wetin kill am...

(1) (Reply)

Bus Filled With Passengers Falls Into A River Along Lagos-Ore Expressway(pics) / I Am 100% Ready To Die For BIAFRA / Fraudulent Billing At Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.