Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,471 members, 7,840,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

This Guy Is 57, But I Bet He Is Hotter Than Your Younger Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Is 57, But I Bet He Is Hotter Than Your Younger Boyfriend (5512 Views)

“why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri / Married Woman Boasts Of Sleeping With Younger Boyfriend On Facebook / How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Is 57, But I Bet He Is Hotter Than Your Younger Boyfriend by Orikinla(m): 9:57am On Aug 08, 2015
Ralphlauren:
Prince grin

He has one of the world's best plastic surgeons on his payroll grin grin same with Lionel Richie grin
. Details please.
Re: This Guy Is 57, But I Bet He Is Hotter Than Your Younger Boyfriend by Orikinla(m): 10:01am On Aug 08, 2015
tpiander:
oga orikinla, is he your birthday mate?

I know you are thinking " this guy resemble me or I resemble this guy".

. He is older than my elder brother who knew Prince before me from Right On magazine in the early 1980s.
Re: This Guy Is 57, But I Bet He Is Hotter Than Your Younger Boyfriend by tpiander: 10:10am On Aug 08, 2015
Orikinla:
. tpiander, remove that photograph you lifted from Pinterest. Who gave you permission? That beauty queen will not like it on Nairaland.

i got it from google, you should remove it if you dont want it as public access.

pinterest is public, did you not know?

i dont know who the lady is btw. You have plenty of pictures with different women, on the web.

Dont you say you're an author and media personality?

1 Like

Re: This Guy Is 57, But I Bet He Is Hotter Than Your Younger Boyfriend by Gurgle(f): 11:57am On Aug 08, 2015
tunnamania11:

Just see them grin

lol see yourself
Re: This Guy Is 57, But I Bet He Is Hotter Than Your Younger Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
Gurgle:

lol see yourself
grin
Re: This Guy Is 57, But I Bet He Is Hotter Than Your Younger Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
Mzdivacious:
him be metrosexual na...denrele s inspirationgrin
grin Yuppppp

1 Like

Re: This Guy Is 57, But I Bet He Is Hotter Than Your Younger Boyfriend by eminemkayc: 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
Marshall marthers is in his 40s. But he still looks the same years after releasing the Slim shady LP album while in his 20s
Re: This Guy Is 57, But I Bet He Is Hotter Than Your Younger Boyfriend by Orikinla(m): 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
tpiander:

i got it from google, you should remove it if you dont want it as public access.

pinterest is public, did you not know?

i dont know who the lady is btw. You have plenty of pictures with different women, on the web.

Dont you say you're an author and media personality?
. You're just looking for trouble, because that picture has nothing to do with the topic on Prince looking years younger than his 57 years on earth. From Tpia to tpiander, you are just looking for how to trouble an innocent gentleman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Guy Is 57, But I Bet He Is Hotter Than Your Younger Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
I don't think he's hotter but he sure is shorter. He's like the man on a wedding cake. So tiny.
Re: This Guy Is 57, But I Bet He Is Hotter Than Your Younger Boyfriend by Orikinla(m): 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
eminemkayc:
Marshall marthers is in his 40s. But he still looks the same years after releasing the Slim shady LP album while in his 20s
. You're right. It is good diet and self control. Majority of younger men in Nigeria look like older men, because of careless lifestyles. But Rev. Christ Okotie is same age with Prince and like Prince, he looks ten years younger. My elder brother who is younger than Prince looks older than him. Nigerian men need better and positive lifestyles.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Is 57, But I Bet He Is Hotter Than Your Younger Boyfriend by Orikinla(m): 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I don't think he's hotter but he sure is shorter. He's like the man on a wedding cake. So tiny.
. Lord have mercy! Is it Prince the sex symbol, you are calling tiny? I will forward your comment to him. He is short, but mighty in confidence and his faith. And that is why he is hotter than many tall and younger men.
Re: This Guy Is 57, But I Bet He Is Hotter Than Your Younger Boyfriend by tpiander: 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
Orikinla:
. You're just looking for trouble, because that picture has nothing to do with the topic on Prince looking years younger than his 57 years on earth. From Tpia to tpiander, you are just looking for how to trouble an innocent gentleman.

Are you calling yourself an innocent gentleman?

And what is your relationship with this prince?

Or the artist formerly known as prince.

The picture is on google, I have no idea why you consider google better than nairaland to post your picture.

Oyibo and foreigners also dey nairaland just like dem dey google?
Re: This Guy Is 57, But I Bet He Is Hotter Than Your Younger Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
Orikinla:
. Lord have mercy! Is it Prince the sex symbol, you are calling tiny? I will forward your comment to him. He is short, but mighty in confidence and his faith. And that is why he is hotter than many tall and younger men.

I smell bromance grin So you really think he's hot? tongue Interesting. .hmmm..
Re: This Guy Is 57, But I Bet He Is Hotter Than Your Younger Boyfriend by Orikinla(m): 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
tpiander:

Are you calling yourself an innocent gentleman?

And what is your relationship with this prince?

Or the artist formerly known as prince.

The picture is on google, I have no idea why you consider google better than nairaland to post your picture.

Oyibo and foreigners also dey nairaland just like dem dey google?
. I used the picture for a different topic. It is not relevant to this topic. Remove it.
Re: This Guy Is 57, But I Bet He Is Hotter Than Your Younger Boyfriend by tpiander: 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
Orikinla:
. I used the picture for a different topic. It is not relevant to this topic. Remove it.

i already did.

You quoted me and left it there.

click modify on your quote and delete your comment. That will remove the picture.

insert a random letter and then submit.
Re: This Guy Is 57, But I Bet He Is Hotter Than Your Younger Boyfriend by DaisyII: 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
....*pukes on thread*

Maybe when he gets a hair cut,i'll have a re-think.
Re: This Guy Is 57, But I Bet He Is Hotter Than Your Younger Boyfriend by tpiander: 3:37am On Aug 10, 2015
orikinla remove the picture nah?

(1) (2) (Reply)

.... / +18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos / When Your Girlfriend Is Your Next door Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.