Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

+18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos (5479 Views)

Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor / Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone / Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' (2) (3) (4)

+18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos by Qualer: 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
This is an 18+ narrative. If you’re younger, it’s not for you.

So, this young lady took to Twitter to share how a wild sexual intercourse with her boyfriend landed her in the hospital. While trying to take all of ‘him’, he broke her ‘cervix and may have punctured her uterus’.

She was rushed to the emergency room where a doctor who examined her said her cervix was swollen. She was given meds and warned to avoid sex for at least 12 hours. Yes, just 12 hours. Lol. See her tweets below…

brideofdracula, soilsista, sinaj, sandoski - to be forewarned..... grin grin

mrcork, Cutehector, RoyalBlak007

Re: +18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos by Qualer: 3:46pm On Jun 09, 2016

Re: +18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos by ikbnice(m): 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
that's what you get if you man has iron rod has Diick.
Re: +18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos by sinaj(f): 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
Lwkmd grin

D nigga wey do her dat thing no get conscience at all grin

Smellymouth report here o!
Re: +18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos by BrideOfDracula(f): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
Somehow this story sounds made up to me. She probably ran out of self-centered things to say & came up with this "unique" còck & bull story to get some attention.

Don't get why people just can't shut up & have to broadcast every aspect of their lives on the internet. Even if this story is true, it's still kitchen talk amongst friends imo. But, oh well. To each their own.

Re: +18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos by Qualer: 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
sinaj:
Lwkmd grin

no worry, na me do am... i've been on the run... but now looks like some of her friends have recognised me... shocked shocked

Re: +18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos by Smellymouth: 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hahahahaha
Re: +18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos by sinaj(f): 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
Qualer:

no worry, na me do am... i've been on the run... but now looks like some of her friends have recognised me... shocked shocked
dis kind weapon fit rupture person heart join o!
Re: +18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos by Smellymouth: 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
sinaj:
Lwkmd grin

Smellymo.uth report here o!

Hahahah.. how he nor take get conscience na? angry cheesy grin

He get big D, he put am inside, he pummel, babe end up for hospital, not his fault joor cheesy

Once you enter that subway, u must pummel grin
Re: +18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos by Qualer: 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
sinaj:
dis kind weapon fit rupture person heart join o!

Re: +18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos by Qualer: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahahah.. how he nor take get conscience na? angry cheesy grin

He get big D, he put am inside, he pummel, babe end up for hospital, not his fault joor cheesy

Once you enter that subway, u must pummel grin

Re: +18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
Qualer wetin happen

crycry Chai ...see as I dey feel dey gal pain.... Dat guy wey do dat tin no try, which kind of d*ck him get
*Iron
*Plastic
*__________

Re: +18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos by Qualer: 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Qualer wetin happen

crycry Chai ...see as I dey feel dey gal pain.... Dat guy wey do dat tin no try, which kind of d*ck him get
*Iron
*Plastic
*__________

grin grin grin grin grin
na your turn next... i dey wait you for sharp corner!

luckily for her, she didn't give out the guys name, if not... by now there would be a loooooooonnnngg queue outside his door like say na election but unfortunately it's only an erecction!! grin

Re: +18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
u mean a d**k did this?

Is the d**k iron?

Re: +18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
Qualer:

grin grin grin grin grin
na your turn next... i dey wait you for sharp corner!

luckily for her, she didn't give out the guys name, if not... by now there would be a loooooooonnnngg queue outside his door like say na election but unfortunately it's only an erecction!! grin

Sharp corner make we go do wetin..

I go report you to my Pman no spoil me ooo...

I dey wait for Pilot to come, even my cousin smellymouth know say na PILOT i go followgringrin

Re: +18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos by Smellymouth: 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:

I dey wait for Pilot to come, even my cousin smellymo.uth [/b]know say na [b]PILOT i go followgringrin

grin cheesy angry cheesy cheesy

Re: +18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos by UyiIredia(m): 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
So basically, her püssy was too small to take her man's dïck.
Re: +18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
SO how are we sure this story is true It was allover Twitter though
Re: +18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy angry cheesy cheesy

Cousin sup.

Re: +18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos by Qualer: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:

I dey wait for Pilot to come, even my cousin smellymouth know say na PILOT i go followgringrin

awwwwww!!! that's my dream too!
now that we have the same goal, oya gimme ya papa house address make i come pay dowry sharp sharp!! kiss
Re: +18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
Qualer:

awwwwww!!! that's my dream too!
now that we have the same goal, oya gimme ya papa house address make i come pay dowry sharp sharp!! kiss

I hope say you get money...

*Our house address:-

Ikot ekpene ura udofia close to Orun ewet housing before Nwaniba udo umana Apabio plaza road opposite Tropicana four lane...

*You we see a red fence and white gate... Na my Pman house be dat. ...

Re: +18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos by Qualer: 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:

I hope say you get money...

*Our house address:-

Ikot ekpene ura udofia close to Orun ewet housing before Nwaniba udo umana Apabio plaza road opposite Tropicana four lane...

*You we see a red fence and white gate... Na my Pman house be dat. ...

babe! na waa o, this your address be as e take get sha... even google maps no fit direct me... i finally go jam tree....

Re: +18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
Qualer:

babe! na waa o, this your address be as e take get sha... even google maps no fit direct me... i finally go jam tree....

OMG...... Emergency.... Doctorshocked

Re: +18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos by Qualer: 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:

OMG...... Emergency.... Doctorshocked

Re: +18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos by Qualer: 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Somehow this story sounds made up to me. She probably ran out of self-centered things to say & came up with this "unique" còck & bull story to get some attention.

Don't get why people just can't shut up & have to broadcast every aspect of their lives on the internet. Even if this story is true, it's still kitchen talk amongst friends imo. But, oh well. To each their own.

but you know some babes are attention whores they can put up anything private online just for the likes and reactions!! grin grin
Re: +18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos by suruwilliams(m): 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
angry grin

Re: +18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos by luigiajah(m): 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
Chai... Temporarily out of service.. grin grin..
Re: +18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos by Ewizard(m): 11:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
Naw dats a legendary wand...

Wand gat some Muhammed Ali's kinda punch..

Thumbs up 4 dat wand..

Re: +18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos by NiRfreak(m): 12:17am On Jun 10, 2016
That served her right.....She one form bad gal...To all ladies...Pls and pls u can't form bad gal to all dicks....VIP...Some dicks no get joy.
Re: +18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 10, 2016
LADIES are just objects of mere satisfaction
Re: +18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos by pedrilo: 8:17am On Jun 10, 2016
God why? I dey pray for my 6 inches to reach 9 inches u carry 12 inches giv anoda man. Wetin I do u?

Re: +18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos by soilsista(f): 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
Buuuuuut

My Hoe Story V1.0 / Help!! Ladies Are Saving Whatsapp Profile Pictures Of Me In Their Phones...why? / Which Girl Owns This Phone Number In Benin City: 09041420165