Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,173 members, 7,953,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

Help: My Lady Acting Funny. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: My Lady Acting Funny. (838 Views)

I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! / Apprciating My Lady(picx) / Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: My Lady Acting Funny. by Treash(m): 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
Av bn dating my girl for 5years uptil now wen she start to act funny. Before her phone got faulty, she hardly create time for both of us,though a quiet girl. Now dat her phone is faulty,her parents sent her #12,000 to buy anoda one, but she used d money for somtin else. I even sent her #5000 to buy small phone,yet she didnt. There was no means of even contacting her coz she schools in Osun while i serve in Benue State. I persuaded her at least to give me any of her frnds' numbr, yet she didnt. She only sent her frnd's accnt numbr for d phone,without a phone numbr to reach her. She only calls weneva she wishes to hear me, yet i couldnt reach her. Her mum and sistr kept asking my patience for her. Please what could be happening Becoz for her sake, i have sent away many promising ladies who love me.
Re: Help: My Lady Acting Funny. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
then you should act unfunny for the equation to be balanced...

4 Likes

Re: Help: My Lady Acting Funny. by XavierBlue(m): 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
acting funny? it is clear she is a clown.

XavierBlue
Re: Help: My Lady Acting Funny. by ifex370(m): 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dharniel:
then you should act unfunny for the equation to be balanced...

what this guy said will work... trust me
Re: Help: My Lady Acting Funny. by IamLEGEND1: 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
i dont know
Re: Help: My Lady Acting Funny. by Swagk101(m): 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
Becoz for her sake, i have sent away many promising ladies who love me.
Nawa 4 u ooo.You sent away many promising ladies just because of an uncertain one? Who does that in this generation? You are now here with story that touches the heart....gerrarahia mehn

1 Like

Re: Help: My Lady Acting Funny. by dulux07(m): 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
Jst let things play out. U too start actin funny by not pickin her calls or endin it. If she cant provide u wit a phone no
Re: Help: My Lady Acting Funny. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
Guy, the babe is busy having her fun with another guy.
Someone else is f.u.cking the hell out of her puzzy.

The earlier you take off, the better for you.

In short that girl is no longer yours. You have to face it and accept it the way it is.

That your girl have a good phone but she cant just give you the number because she is co-habiting with her new boyfriend.

That is women for you.

My advice: PAY HER AN UNSCHEDULED VISSIT. And make sure you dnt tell even your mother before you leave.

Meanwhile, make sure go with a spare heart because your heart will be torn into pieces without mercy.
Pls update us after the vissit.
Re: Help: My Lady Acting Funny. by DTOBS(m): 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
The gal has simply lost interest in u...move on
Re: Help: My Lady Acting Funny. by jamex93(m): 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
u no understand say she no want again ni

she don meet one young money

so u don turn story
Re: Help: My Lady Acting Funny. by Treash(m): 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
Alryt. Tnks guyz. Buh is it crime to truly love a girl. I dnt want to appear heartless like some guys do naw... Sey u gerrit Make d girl no tink sey all guys ar d same. I hate diz.
Re: Help: My Lady Acting Funny. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
emmydeep:
Guy, the babe is busy having her fun with another guy.
Someone else is f.u.cking the hell out of her puzzy.

The earlier you take off, the better for you.

In short that girl is no longer yours. You have to face it and accept it the way it is.

That your girl have a good phone but she cant just give you the number because she is co-habiting with her new boyfriend.

That is women for you.

My advice: PAY HER AN UNSCHEDULED VISSIT. And make sure you dnt tell even your mother before you leave.

Meanwhile, make sure go with a spare heart because your heart will be torn into pieces without mercy.
Pls update us after the vissit.

This guy brutal gan grin
Re: Help: My Lady Acting Funny. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
Treash:
Alryt. Tnks guyz. Buh is it crime to truly love a girl. I dnt want to appear heartless like some guys do naw... Sey u gerrit Make d girl no tink sey all guys ar d same. I hate diz.

Buh na she start the nonsense na.. You cannot imput use shit to cook and expect jollof rice to come out.. Except the pot wants to perform magic.. Even if your conscious mind forgives and u continue loving.. Ur subconscious mind might be cooking up something for her later o.. Just calm down.. Ignore, watch a movie.. Install modern combat.. Drink beer

(1) (Reply)

IS THIS STORY-LINE TRUE? / Photos: I Will Never Stop Dreaming Nigeria / Different Funny Ways To Breakup In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.