Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,856 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning (2690 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / I Offended My Boy Friend, Now He Is Not Talking To Me...please Help / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning by omochelsea004(m): 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
Good evening my people, there was a disagreement between me & my fiancee (5 yrs relationship) over a particular issue this morning in which i know quite all right she was the one at fault & since then she is not taking to me, even if i talk to her or ask her something she will just answer coldly.

what really happened...

Yesterday 9t we didn't eat anything solid before sleeping due to somethings, so i told her that yesterday that she should have it in mind that she must wake up early to prepare food for us to eat because am very certain its hunger that will wake us d following morning, fast forward to this morning... when we woke up she decided to prepare pounded yam, & we have all the ingredients for soup readily at home except meat, so we decided to use ponmo, so i gave her money to go & buy the ponmo that i will help her pill d yam & put it on fire before she returns but to my surprise she told me to go and buy it myself that how will she go & buy it & still come back again to grind pepper, she said is either i go and buy the ponmo or i grind pepper that its either of the two, i was very surprised because i could see she was very serious with what she was saying, she even went ahead in telling me that she knew i won't like to grind pepper so in that case that she will advice I go & buy ponmo, on hearing that i was very angry so i asked her what she meant with what she was saying, that how will i provide what both of us will eat & she is still asking me to go & buy it after dropping money, that even if she was the one that drop money for it, that that doesn't give her the ordercity to tell me to go & buy it, dat was how she started saying all sort of things, that if I dont go and buy it she won't cook any food, so i let her know that she is taking me for granted & that i won't take that from her, when she continue arguing with me & i need to let her know she is totally wrong, i now told her that i don't know her problem that there are many men around that won't even dim it fit to give there wife money to cook, & even if they do, who is their wife to ask them to go & buy it themselves using her sister's husband as an example, i now told her i am not a fool & that it is because av been doing it before on my own to help ease her that makes her feels she can send me such errands, & that i don't know why people abuse whatever they have, luckily we heard sombody hawking that very ponmo immediately after d argument, and since then she has not been talking to me up till now, i tried talking to her after but she was just ignoring me, even if i ask her question she will just answer coldly, i was now thinking am i at fault in any way from the whole scene, or why is she angry to the extent that she isn't talking to me, i think i suppose to be the one to be angry about the whole scene not her..... So romancelanders what do you think causes her reactions, because when i noticed her plan was to keep ignoring me, i also ignored her 4 her to realise she was wrong but she is not getting it, so i decided not to talk to her again till she return to her school on Monday,
Re: Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
Paragraphs please. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
Relax....give her time....she wee come around

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
only u knw ur problem...

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning by AyamConfidence(m): 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
from what I was able to understand from your epistle...she's your fiancée and y'all are already living together... now I'll advice you to go and marry her first then you can come and hear what I have to tell you...peace

6 Likes

Re: Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning by Vikky014(f): 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
u r living wt ur fiancee i dnt get it

3 Likes

Re: Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning by Cool23(m): 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
Dude just chilax u know how girls are she wants u to feel bad just swallow ur pride and make her feel like she's a princess and u would even be surprised that she will be the one apologizing just beg her to forgive u cos I think that's what missing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
Bro... The answer is in ur story... Pls read again

Meanwhile...
Buy a home for her
Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning by omochelsea004(m): 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
AyamConfidence:
from what I was able to understand from your epistle...she's your fiancée and y'all are already living together... now I'll advice you to go and marry her first then you can come and hear what I have to tell you...peace
dont you see where i said she will be going back to school on Monday? she normally come to spend weekends with me, and she will return to school on Mondays

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning by ikombe: 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
Its called misunderstanding undecided

It happens in all relationship , there is nothing like a perfect relationship you have to sit her down and talk to her as a friend and a husband to be undecided . When issues like dis comes up wen u are finally married will you start ignoring each other . Start from now and amend ya ways . Let her know wen she is wrong undecided and you can just tell her to forgive you if u made her annoyed even if you didnt do anything grin

Ladies love being pampared tongue

Learn how to say you are sorry for no reason and i swear you will not have any problem in your relationship cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning by omochelsea004(m): 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
Cool23:
Dude just chilax u know how girls are she wants u to feel bad just swallow ur pride and make her feel like she's a princess and u would even be surprised that she will be the one apologizing just beg her to forgive u cos I think that's what missing
why should i apologise for correcting her wrong mindset? i told her she is taking me for granted & that i wont take it, after the argument i tried bringing tinz back to normal, but she wasn't smiling at all
Re: Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning by pedrilo: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
that girl must be in her early twenties. they know nothing abt relationships, most times they see u like their brother at home and dare u wit such effrontery. do not allow her. she dey mad
Re: Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning by omochelsea004(m): 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
ikombe:
Its called misunderstanding undecided

It happens in all relationship , there is nothing like a perfect relationship you have to sit her down and talk to her as a friend and a husband to be undecided . When issues like dis comes up wen u are finally married will you start ignoring each other . Start from now and amend ya ways . Let her know wen she is wrong undecided and you can just tell her to forgive you if u made her annoyed even if you didnt do anything grin

Ladies love being pampared tongue

Learn how to say you are sorry for no reason and i swear you will not have any problem in your relationship cheesy

thanks for the advice, but i noticed it is very common to her to start ignoring me whenever we av any little argument, that what she does after any argument either she is wrong or she is right, i dont get it, & am really tired of silence treatment, i don't like it at all
Re: Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning by omochelsea004(m): 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
pedrilo:
that girl must be in her early twenties. they know nothing abt relationships, most times they see u like their brother at home and dare u wit such effrontery. do not allow her. she dey mad
she is close to 30 year of age, & must you abuse her before making ur point?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning by Yksoul(m): 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
HELLO DUDE,SHE DOESNT KNOW HOW THE RELATIONSHIP WOULD END.DO YOU WANT TO MARRY HER OR...?SHE IS OBSESSED THAT HER 5YEARS EFFORT MIGHT BE FRUITLESS.CALL GENTLY WITH SOFT VOICE WHEN BOTH OF YOU ARE BUSY AND DISCUSS WAY FORWARD
Re: Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning by Cool23(m): 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
Dude I think this must have been building IP for some time but dude ur the guy be the bigger one and talk to her face to face and work things out

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning by Yksoul(m): 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
HELLO DUDE,SHE DOESNT KNOW HOW THE RELATIONSHIP WOULD END.DO YOU WANT TO MARRY HER OR...?SHE IS OBSESSED THAT HER 5YEARS EFFORT MIGHT BE FRUITLESS.CALL GENTLY WITH SOFT VOICE WHEN BOTH OF YOU ARE BUSY AND DISCUSS WAY FORWARD.SHE IS THINKING THE RELATIONSHIP MIGHT HIT THE ROCK
Re: Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning by pedrilo: 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
omochelsea004:
she is close to 30 year of age, & must you abuse her before making ur point?
sorry oga, carry ur wahala and go
Re: Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning by AyamConfidence(m): 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
omochelsea004:
dont you see where i said she will be going back to school on Monday? she normally come to spend weekends with me, and she will return to school on Mondays
don't you know that sex before marriage is wrong in God's sight...abi is she your lawfully wedded wife

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning by ikombe: 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
omochelsea004:
thanks for the advice, but i noticed it is very common to her to start ignoring me whenever we av any little argument, that what she does after any argument either she is wrong or she is right, i dont get it, & am really tired of silence treatment, i don't like it at all
Silence aint a good thing for a relationship , try to be comunicative with ur fiance. Tell her u dont like the silent treatment , that it eats you up badly.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning by ikombe: 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
AyamConfidence:
don't you know that sex before marriage is wrong in God's sight...abi is she your lawfully wedded wife

Re: Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning by ikombe: 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
pedrilo:
sorry oga, carry ur wahala and go
Can you leave this thread undecided

Re: Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning by AyamConfidence(m): 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
[quote author=ikombe post=48259661][/quote]

Re: Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning by Gofwane(m): 11:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
pedrilo:
no mind the op. Imagine someone is advising the op to beg her even though he's not at fault.

Op, you are a man so you should learn to act like one. I'm not saying you should be hostile to her. If she's wrong, let her know she's wrong. Do you realise that if you apologised to her, she will still repeat the same thing?

With the way you are acting, very soon she'll begin to act as if she's doing you a big favour by dating you. Man-up op and stop behaving like an over cooked vegetable. Thanks

ps- this is just my opinion and the way i'd have acted if i were to be the op. But then, everyone has the way he views life.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning by HaneefahRN(f): 11:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
*rolls eye*. I don't get, what's the big deal about you going to buy the ponmo while she prepares the pounded yam and pepper? Abi what was the argument all about?

5 Likes

Re: Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning by Gofwane(m): 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
^^^
see them. Smh for these type of ladies. You try to act cool, she takes you for granted. e.g the one above me. This is a potential disrespectful lady in the making.

Actually, i see nothing wrong in the op going to buy the kpomo. But it shouldn't be because she commanded it. It should be because he felt like doing it.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning by mhisbliss(f): 11:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
five years? you're not married? she's living with you? wao seems she has no future prospects is she 18? to realize five years is a long time for courtship, btw both of you are at fault

shes at fault because she should do all the chores as a lady without compelling you to help you should willingly offer to help, and i sensed she's pig headed which is not a good quality if she plans to settle down with you.

you're at fault for saying all of what you said just for a simple argument are you a lady? because you bring money she isnt entitled to her opinion again like you own her, pls try to be considerate

offer to help her anyway you can

you shouldn't have allowed her to move in with you until youre ready to get married, since you're living like couples now just be prepared to face the problems associated with such co habitation, and try to show her you're the man not by violence but simple closure and reasoning she deserves your respect.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ere Omode aka Child's play. If you cannot settle this small issue without asking strangers what to do, then I wonder what will happen when you get married. Shioor.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
HaneefahRN:
*rolls eye*. I don't get, what's the big deal about you going to buy the ponmo while she prepares the pounded yam and pepper? Abi what was the argument all about?

I wonder ooo, making a mountain out of a mole's hill. To buy ponmo that you will eat is now an issue.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning by Gofwane(m): 11:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
mhisbliss:
five years? you're not married? she's living with you? wao seems she has no future prospects is she 18? to realize five years is a long time for courtship, btw both of you are at fault

shes at fault because she should do all the chores as a lady without compelling you to help you should willingly offer to help, and i sensed she's pig headed which is not a good quality if she plans to settle down with you.

you're at fault for saying all of what you said just for a simple argument are you a lady? because you bring money she isnt entitled to her opinion again like you own her, pls try to be considerate

offer to help her anyway you can

you shouldn't have allowed her to move in with you until youre ready to get married, since you're living like couples now just be prepared to face the problems associated with such co habitation, and try to show her you're the man not by violence but simple closure and reasoning she deserves your respect.
maybe you should re-read the post again. The op said she will be going back to school. He has clarified it that she only comes to spend the weekends. Though he didn't mention how often.
Re: Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning by mhisbliss(f): 11:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
Gofwane:
maybe you should re-read the post again. The op said she will be going back to school. He has clarified it that she only comes to spend the weekends. Though he didn't mention how often.
ok but five years is too long for a relationship dat is obviously not leading to marriage soon
Re: Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning by HaneefahRN(f): 11:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
Gofwane:
^^^
see them. Smh for these type of ladies. You try to act cool, she takes you for granted. e.g the one above me. This is a potential disrespectful lady in the making.

Actually, i see nothing wrong in the op going to buy the kpomo. But it shouldn't be because she commanded it. It should be because he felt like doing it.

Your headache

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Girls Still Worth Dating? / What Does It Mean When A Girl Is Always Observing Your Dick Area? / We Need Husband, Tired Of Hanging Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.