Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Ladies : For How Long Can You Wait For Mr Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies : For How Long Can You Wait For Mr Right? (2269 Views)

Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies : For How Long Can You Wait For Mr Right? by Winnergal(f): 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2009
Ladies : For how long can you wait for mr right?
Re: Ladies : For How Long Can You Wait For Mr Right? by CrazyMan(m): 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2009
Didn’t you just start a similar thread a minute ago
Re: Ladies : For How Long Can You Wait For Mr Right? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2009
40 years grin
Re: Ladies : For How Long Can You Wait For Mr Right? by iice(f): 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2009
There is no mr right.
Re: Ladies : For How Long Can You Wait For Mr Right? by Treetop20(m): 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2009
iice:

There is no mr right.
lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies : For How Long Can You Wait For Mr Right? by Zealar(m): 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2009
As my lady, Celine Dion has clearly shown them the way. Its left for them 2 take up any of the Mr. Wrongs and keep the affair up n strong. Because unless IF WALL COULD TALK they are MISLED and definitely their HEART WILL GO ON looking and searching. Finally, I qoute this chorus: CAN'T STOP, CAN'T FIGHT, CAN'T RESIST IT WHEN THE WRONG 1 LOVES YOU RIGHT. - Celine Dion(a new day)
Re: Ladies : For How Long Can You Wait For Mr Right? by sistajay(f): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2009
I'll wait for as long as it takes for the elusive Mr Right. cool
Re: Ladies : For How Long Can You Wait For Mr Right? by Winnergal(f): 11:27am On Mar 22, 2009
iice:

There is no mr right.

You're wrong iice . . .There is mr right . . .But no mr perfect . . .
Mr right means the right/suitable guy for you and not the perfect guy . . .
Re: Ladies : For How Long Can You Wait For Mr Right? by benlegacy(m): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2009
@poster
Shey Mr right still dey?
Re: Ladies : For How Long Can You Wait For Mr Right? by yme1(f): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2009
@poster

you dont really need to wait for Mr right cos he is where ever you are

peace
Re: Ladies : For How Long Can You Wait For Mr Right? by sultaan(m): 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2009
Give me some time and I'll get back to you on that.
Re: Ladies : For How Long Can You Wait For Mr Right? by sultaan(m): 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2009
The right person is everywhere, you come across/meet them everyday.

Problem is you never tried to know them.

Next time some says hello take time to respond to them, you will be amazed at how many good people you meet everyday.
Re: Ladies : For How Long Can You Wait For Mr Right? by bluespice(f): 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2009
hmmm ive been waiting but i have the feeling the wait will soon be over
any applicants? tongue
Re: Ladies : For How Long Can You Wait For Mr Right? by yme1(f): 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2009
@bluespice
am here for you
Re: Ladies : For How Long Can You Wait For Mr Right? by Moyola(f): 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2009
bluespice:

hmmm ive been waiting but i have the feeling the wait will soon be over
any applicants? tongue

Yels! Can I apply? grin tongue
Re: Ladies : For How Long Can You Wait For Mr Right? by patwhizkid(f): 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2009
Yes o, can i apply?
Re: Ladies : For How Long Can You Wait For Mr Right? by topup: 3:14am On Mar 23, 2009
My type of Mr.Right. . ? I can't really say (note my Mr. Right is NOT Mr. Perfect).

I can't really answer this, because I am pretty sure I won't be waiting an additional 20 years because of the fact that I am a very easy-going person, it takes a lot to irritate or annoy me, I am very sure of myself and determined.

I am good at analysing situations and people and in the past year have become much better at finding and identifying traits in guys that would be compatible with me.

I hope that makes sense.
Re: Ladies : For How Long Can You Wait For Mr Right? by iice(f): 4:08am On Mar 23, 2009
Winnergal:

You're wrong iice . . .There is mr right . . .But no mr perfect . . .
Mr right means the right/suitable guy for you and not the perfect guy . . .

I know right and i know perfect undecided
There is no mr. right.  There is mr. right now, mr. best possible bet, mr. any will do etc.
A mr. right evolves as the woman evolves.  As time passes, she adds something to the 'list' that makes him the suitable/right man.  Your mr. right when you were 16 is different from your mr. right of 18 or of 24 or of 30. Which one will you be waiting for?
Sometimes you mold a mr. settled for into a mr. right.
Re: Ladies : For How Long Can You Wait For Mr Right? by Winnergal(f): 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2009
iice:

I know right and i know perfect undecided
There is no mr. right.  There is mr. right now, mr. best possible bet, mr. any will do etc.
A mr. right evolves as the woman evolves.  As time passes, she adds something to the 'list' that makes him the suitable/right man.  Your mr. right when you were 16 is different from your mr. right of 18 or of 24 or of 30. Which one will you be waiting for?
Sometimes you mold a mr. settled for into a mr. right.

What do you understand by the word 'mr right'?  . . . How do you define it?

my own definition:

Winnergal:

Mr right means the suitable guy for you . . .and there could be many of them . . .
Re: Ladies : For How Long Can You Wait For Mr Right? by charles316: 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2009
thats why u ladies are just everywhere waiting for mr right.i hate to see a woman over d age of 25 and not married.
u girls need to change ur attitude to be able to be married.
sometimes,we guys fear to marry lagos girls.cos its just like marrying a fairly used property.am sorry to be this crude but just think abt this.

keep on waiting.(menopause,menopause,menopause,menopause,menopause,menopause,menopause,menopause,menopause.
Re: Ladies : For How Long Can You Wait For Mr Right? by cutieisme(m): 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2009
there is no such thing like mr rigth, you just need to build that person you are with to your kind of man, everyone has there bad side , believe me there is no angel out there as everyone has one devil inside them, all you need to do is train him to your kind of man, i sure know all women know how to close there man
Re: Ladies : For How Long Can You Wait For Mr Right? by Czarskit(m): 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2009
Ladies! I am Mr. Perfectly Right! Apply now by calling +2348012345678.
Please don't flash! cool
Re: Ladies : For How Long Can You Wait For Mr Right? by yme1(f): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2009
okay i don dey dial am
Re: Ladies : For How Long Can You Wait For Mr Right? by righocream(m): 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2009
lol,

@ROOOM

there is no such thing as Mr. RIGHT!!!! all men are right for all women, for example some women like men you abuse and beat them, they like these men that is why they refuse to do nothing about it, the way the whole drama comes after the beating is so romantic and that way they just cannot fantom any other man being so unmanly at treating them that way, they enjoy the cruise of the make up sex after the applologies and drama, gosh, to them is so romantic and when it has not happened in a while the ladies initiate an arguement or way to start this whole saga again,

this can be particularized most times with the first real affair a woman has ever had in the past , most times their first love who deflowers them, the process of asking out, dating, one time relationship,posssessiveness,jealousy ,sex and ash times enjoyed by both parties can be a life transforming one which she would never want to share with any other man, then when the going starts for the dry spell then you find out that the man gets tough and starts to beat her and assault her drama which leads to love making after appology then leads to babe gal you know you are my love and I am sorry that I slapped and hit you on the face causing you to have a little blister just above your eyelid as well as the tip of your lips. you know I love you and you know the strength of my possessiveness, I can stand you with another man, please dont stay too long with someone when next you go out, and if you have to go on a date please tell me first. and the lady says, my king am sorry that i was so ignorant of the time, I am sorry that I was so selfsih not to come home to be with you even when youw aited for me all evening, I am sorry for replying rude to you, but I am not sorry it all happened because each time you always reassure me of your love and the committment we have, I love the sex after break up and how you thrust deeply saying its okay now love, I am sorry when we make love, the feeling is very diffrent when we have a steady relationship and without problems, baby dont ever leave myside.

I am sure you know what I am saying, these women who break up with their first boyfriends who share such attributes will never have a man sho is less of this qualities. if they go on date with a very gentleman who respects and wishes them with permission in everything they do, they will bounce this man like a new ball bought from the sports shop and not even take him serious, take no offence, its just not her type, she needs a hard guy like her first with such drama and vigour to navigate her airways,

dont get me wrong though, this applies in various personas, I dont want to give more examples, anyways, women if you need a Mr. right and he is not sending towards your way its easy I can show you tips to mob a playa without him even knowing, he would propose to you like the speed of light and love you for the rest of your life, no jokes, if he plays women, he will treasure your inbetween, he wont want to even have the thoughts of your laps view, make him a slacker and worship you, all is very easy

I want to stop by saying there is nothing like Mr. right. all there is, is a RIGHT moment with the right choice. every man is a Mr. RIGHT for every woman. just the right moment to breathe the right air and feel same for each other, then treasure each other same ways and before you know hearts as one, un attached, bells come in,
ifyo need any help you can mail me righocream@yahoo.co.uk its free consultation, I am an authority and just dont make a fuss. when you do I wil send you my number in my next reply if I see you have a chance or what it takes at your partner.

Didi
Re: Ladies : For How Long Can You Wait For Mr Right? by iice(f): 4:40am On Mar 24, 2009
Winnergal:

What do you understand by the word 'mr right'?  . . . How do you define it?

A person one builds up in her mind.
By build i mean, you have a list of what he must have to be the mr. right.
Re: Ladies : For How Long Can You Wait For Mr Right? by righocream(m): 5:06am On Mar 24, 2009
@Icef
A person one builds up in her mind.
By build i mean, you have a list of what he must have to be the mr. right.

Sure you are very right then after then you I mean both parties have to wait fr a special moment where you have to click and absorb your souls, absorb each other's desire and wants , that is when the hearts is sure and open to be able to fuse each other,,, then when that time is right you will know, we all know that moment if we look in deeply, alot of us experience this special moment but at different times but there is on time ofr every one and if both parties have these at different time then somthing unsure comes in that is, one party feels it before the other instead of the same time, alot of of should take time to find out our hearts talking to us strangely but then we just igmore it that time passes ten we make the move but find out that we have fallen apart inheart and something goes wrong after then, we should find time to search our heart you know that special quite time, we do not really have time for ourselves to know these things, so Ice make sure that you know what your mr. rights time is then you loook in yours, fuse in this your mans time with your taste and then see what happens, dont ignore just because he is not stable at some financial moments, most times comess when there is unstableness and due to reasons of finance or dry spells in our situations a party could be ignorant of this moment and think selfishly of themselves which certainly rules them off, if you look in yourself ice you will find out there is a man or two which ou must have felt in the past that you know would have been your mr. right at that time or two but due to other activities in your lives just did not seem right, do you agree?
Re: Ladies : For How Long Can You Wait For Mr Right? by iice(f): 9:19am On Mar 24, 2009
My good man, i have no idea what you are talking about undecided
For some reason, you think i have regrets or something undecided
What has dry spells and financial whatever have to do with me?
Re: Ladies : For How Long Can You Wait For Mr Right? by IFELEKE(m): 10:07am On Mar 24, 2009
You Don't Need A Perfect Man to Build A Perfect Relationship.
What you need do is to be in tune with you true self by shedding aside all bias in form of high expectations placed on the Right One.
There is a huge difference between reality and fantasy.
Open up and set your mind free,It will come to you.
Re: Ladies : For How Long Can You Wait For Mr Right? by romsky: 11:28am On Mar 24, 2009
hmmmm
Re: Ladies : For How Long Can You Wait For Mr Right? by righocream(m): 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2009
@iice

ou Don't Need A Perfect Man to Build A Perfect Relationship.
What you need do is to be in tune with you true self by shedding aside all bias in form of high expectations placed on the Right One.
There is a huge difference between reality and fantasy.

IFELEKE just answered your question and re-assured your statement, well I did not point fingers at you I merely just gave examples, so if you say it does not apply to you and you dont think its true, its okay, you leave for next readers. thanks.
Re: Ladies : For How Long Can You Wait For Mr Right? by iice(f): 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2009
Ok! smiley
Re: Ladies : For How Long Can You Wait For Mr Right? by righocream(m): 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2009
@room exclusively @Ice

wait lets break up this silence without replies, Icee what do you mean by Ok! Is it okay that it applied to you or Ok! that it does not apply to you? let us all know in the room so we can get on with replies, I hate this when everyone is indifferent about nothing, BREAK THIS SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

hh / U Spend A Whole 150k On A Babe? / Blood Oath Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.