Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! (11373 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry / Laura Ikeji: "Linda Ikeji's Birthday, I Got To Look This Hot" / Publicity Stunt See As This Fine Girl Exp0sed Her Body To Promote Her Song(photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
afolwalex20:

Very pretty, agreed!!
Height, agreed!!
Buh shape Big NAH
She's get boobies na

1 Like

Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by shizzy7(f): 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
@palmwinetapper I know people like you that has obsession problems especially with celebrities but when they eventually saw them the obsession stopped... just like one of ma friend who was going crazy for Shina Rambo....
Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
shizzy7:
@palmwinetapper I know people like you that has obsession problems especially with celebrities but when they eventually saw them the obsession stopped... just like one of ma friend who was going crazy for Shina Rambo....
Ive seen her...it ignited the flame
Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by shizzy7(f): 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Ive seen her...it ignited the flame
your case is a special one.but „„
1. you need to stop being a palm wine tapper and get some cool dough before she'll consider... if you can attain that before she gets married.. and „„

2. put your supposed undying love for her in prayers..
Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by afolwalex20(m): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

She's get boobies na

Eniola Badmus has boobies too grin

1 Like

Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by yinkeys(m): 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
This is Muna, Cynthia Morgan's lookalike

1 Like

Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
yinkeys:
She fine pass Cynthia Morgan please!
Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by fanficgirl(f): 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lol I was being objective, she doesn't look good even with makeup on. And yes, even i'm fine past her. [/font]
NOBLEDANDY:

you fine pass her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by fanficgirl(f): 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
Why is that the first thing people say when someone is being brutally honest? I'm not a self pitying bastard that disses people because she's insecure and jealous. No, i'm not ugly, and i'm being really objective saying that. And i'll rather not put my pic on, my father is on this website...
iamrealdeji:
she's far from ugly,lets see your own pic to see how ugly you look
Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by iamrealdeji(m): 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
fanficgirl:
Why is that the first thing people say when someone is being brutally honest? I'm not a self pitying bastard that disses people because she's insecure and jealous. No, i'm not ugly, and i'm being really objective saying that. And i'll rather not put my pic on, my father is on this website...
you're a wicked girl. And i'll tell your dad you've been a bad girl on nairaland. You think I don't know his moniker?

1 Like

Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by fanficgirl(f): 11:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I swear i'm a saint.
iamrealdeji:
you're a wicked girl. And i'll tell your dad you've been a bad girl on nairaland. You think I don't know his moniker?
Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by emmanuele3: 3:37am On Aug 09, 2015
She fine die
Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by emmanuele3: 3:38am On Aug 09, 2015
She fine die [color=]She fine die [/color]She fine die
Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 9:35am On Aug 09, 2015
fanficgirl:
What's ugly about her pls
Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 9:35am On Aug 09, 2015
fanficgirl:
Lol I was being objective, she doesn't look good even with makeup on. And yes, even i'm fine past her. [/font]
How dare you. That's to harsh
Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by LADYARIK(f): 10:42am On Aug 09, 2015
Shes pretty wit a good height
Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by LADYARIK(f): 10:42am On Aug 09, 2015
Shes pretty wit a good height
Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by bukatyne(f): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
Pretty lady
Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by totorimi: 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
She looks a mother than a beauty queen. than chassis touch is missing so I will rather say fine mama.

1 Like

Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
totorimi:
She looks a mother than a beauty queen. than chassis touch is missing so I will rather say fine mama.
Cho what fine touch?
Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by Enahi(f): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
yinkeys:
Who is Cynthia Morgan is She an igbo girl too? Her name sounds too foreign
Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by fanficgirl(f): 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
Her face isn't aesthetically pleasing..it looks weird and unattractive.
Palmwinetapper:

What's ugly about her pls
Re: It Should Be Illegal In Nigeria For A Woman To Look This Fine!!!!! Damn!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
fanficgirl:
Her face isn't aesthetically pleasing..it looks weird and unattractive.
WOW!!!!! HOW Are we looking at the same munachi abii? The once most beautiful girl in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome... Photos / Andy Murray Announces Retirement From Tennis / Dencia Launches 'Darklicious' Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.