Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,192 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect (34853 Views)

UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria / BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post / Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by barcaboi(m): 9:45am On Aug 08, 2015
tunergy:

So whose Creation is it?

Cc barcanista
The government, the police and stupid politicians......remember how d police buggled The mohammed yusuf case and killed him claiming he wanted to escape. ...Sheriff was accused too....and FG took it like 'trying to bring us down' instead of dealing headon wt it.....now what do we say about insufficient weapons and soldiers not getting the motivation
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by shine96: 9:45am On Aug 08, 2015
After killing so many? they now renounce their membership of boko haram? All boko haram members must be prosecuted for murder, if not the blood of those they killed will hunt this country
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by DMerciful(m): 10:18am On Aug 08, 2015
Negotiating with Terrorists to surrender the ideology has never been done anywhere else in the world cos its not sustainable, we can not reward terrorists just to pacify them not to terrorise us again...... Granting amnesty to terrorists is the height of irresponsibility by the FG. For killing the innocents, justice must be served, we need to wipe out BH so that it will serve as a deterrent to future would-be terrorist groups. What kind of deadly precedence we want to set? We must be defiant in our war against terrorism and we shall defeat them and we should not achieve victory by begging.
persius555:
Please tell me the difference between the two, one kills and the other one spares lives, right? We shouldn't let our emotions get the better of us and finally embrace the opportunity to bring an end to this war. If the only way to prevent further loss of hundreds of souls from perishing is to accept their renouncement, then so be it. Do you think i am happy for the souls lost so far, of course i also hate boko haram and its ideology as well as you do. As it stands, the Nigerian Army is at a winning stance to negotiate a disarmament of boko haram. If BH members renouncing will bring about peace, we should encourage it.

It does not make sense rejecting any move that will bring about peace because you are bent on having your own pond of flesh. Mind you,renouncement does not mean they would all go unpunished.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by bashsani(m): 11:06am On Aug 08, 2015
barcanista:
I thought some people said BH was GEJ's creation?
and a lot of said it was PMB creation
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by oluminister: 11:18am On Aug 08, 2015
Boko haram will be history soon, PMB slow but steady change we need
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by merry02(m): 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
We're Tired Of Killing Innocent People" — 8 Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect

SEE DETAILS HERE >> http:///fX91d8
«Lobatan

I said it but they said am a bigot. Buhari said fight against boko haram is against north,they said merry is a bigot!

The evil that man do live after them!
By the end of OBJ's tenure, seeing that they may soon become a huge threat to the country's security and peace, President Yar adua's government decided to clamp down hard on them killing over 800 and arresting their leader, Yusuf Mohammed who was later killed extra judicially in Police custody.
Shekau that was killed is also fron north,yobe!who is fooling who in Nigeri?
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
These guys cannot be forgiven, they have killed and so they must still face the consequences. Death by poisoning, or forever locked up in dungeons.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by Sirolad(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
persius555:
Please tell me the difference between the two, one kills and the other one spares lives, right? We shouldn't let our emotions get the better of us and finally embrace the opportunity to bring an end to this war. If the only way to prevent further loss of hundreds of souls from perishing is to accept their renouncement, then so be it. Do you think i am happy for the souls lost so far, of course i also hate boko haram and its ideology as well as you do. As it stands, the Nigerian Army is at a winning stance to negotiate a disarmament of boko haram. If BH members renouncing will bring about peace, we should encourage it.

It does not make sense rejecting any move that will bring about peace because you are bent on having your own pond of flesh. Mind you,renouncement does not mean they would all go unpunished.

For 6 years under GEJ, they refused to negotiate, and 2 months into buharis regime n they agree to negotiate

It can only show who owns boko haram.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by Happiness87(f): 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
barcanista:
don't be deceived its a calculated plan. They allowed Bh to bomb for awhile after buhari came into power, so That it will not raise suspicion, after that they will grant amnesty and make it look like amnesty solved bh crisis

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by anonimi: 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sirolad:

You are ignorant. What Buhari said has nothing to do with BH

Are you blind shocked
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by anonimi: 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
philips70:

I can pay for your brain surgery. Pm me.

How much did you pay for YOURS
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by philips70(m): 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
anonimi:

How much did you pay for YOURS

Just say aye. Barcanista has PMed me to help you, don't be shy.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by Ijaya123: 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
barcanista:

Point of correction. They are PDP's creation.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
Happiness87:
don't be deceived its a calculated plan. They allowed Bh to bomb for awhile after buhari came into power, so That it will not raise suspicion, after that they will grant amnesty and make it look like amnesty solved bh crisis

Thank you. It's all a part of the wickedly devised plan. We know how it works.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by Spybradd: 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
ARRANGEE
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by Ndeewonu: 8:15am On Aug 09, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by kane33: 9:05am On Aug 09, 2015
Na wa
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by Stangeneral(m): 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
chuna1985:

Hw much dem de pay u to join nairaland n talk trash
money can never determine where i stand in an issue .until we d south east starts to get it right am nt in d part of d so called biafra or indigenous wateva #one nigeria#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms / Pregnant Teenage Girls Rescued Along With Other Boko Haram Sex Slaves. Photos / National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.