Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,451 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect (34861 Views)

UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria / BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post / Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by emilyone(f): 2:34am On Aug 08, 2015
Them dey craze ni ?? angry what happens to the innocent lives they have wasted...

Either they denounce their memberships or not they must be answerable to their evil deeds

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by fromnigeria(m): 2:34am On Aug 08, 2015
Captured and the next thing repentance.
They should give out those soldiers the information they need to locate and flush these animals out of this country.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by darlenese(f): 2:45am On Aug 08, 2015
I hope no one is falling for this , terrorist do not repent , I bet this is another strategy and we can't be fooled

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by ignis: 2:48am On Aug 08, 2015
Good. ..
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by junkyarddog: 2:56am On Aug 08, 2015
barcanista:
I thought some people said BH was GEJ's creation?
yes it is GEJ knows about it
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by NigerianSHA: 3:01am On Aug 08, 2015
Question for the gods undecided
360jamng:
How does this change the price of Garri in the market?
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by kraftykc(m): 3:11am On Aug 08, 2015
emilyone:
Them dey craze ni ?? angry what happens to the innocent lives they have wasted...
Either they denounce their memberships or not they must be answerable to their evil deeds

I hope you people see that these "terrorists" have stated that they want to return "to their families" some of whom live in Gwoza. That means these men lived in those remote areas all their lives before they were probably coerced into the BH rank and file. They face a difficult choice, these people, they are kidnapped and ordered to start killing or they would be killed themselves. Calling for their deaths after the Nigerian state could not protect them is wicked to be honest.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by Nobody: 3:25am On Aug 08, 2015
Kill them all

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by free2ryhme: 3:26am On Aug 08, 2015
The atrocities of Boko haram are just too much to instinctively want to grant their members amnesty. However, we should know that the purpose of the war is not to annihilate them, because later in future their sons may spring up and desire vengeance against the state. Instead, the members who take the option of surrender should be granted amnesty, full pardon but must undergo a comprehensive program of deradicalization. If this program works it could be adopted by foreign countries e.g US and UK who have been battling islamic extremism and radicalization without respite.
Let us remember thatthe previous govt of GEJ attempted negotiation and amnesty.
For clarity, I support amnesty without financial payments in the niger delta millitants style.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by Nobody: 3:40am On Aug 08, 2015
free2ryhme:
The atrocities of Boko haram are just too much to instinctively want to grant their members amnesty. However, we should know that the purpose of the war is not to annihilate them, because later in future their sons may spring up and desire vengeance against the state. Instead, the members who take the option of surrender should be granted amnesty, full pardon but must undergo a comprehensive program of deradicalization. If this program works it could be adopted by foreign countries e.g US and UK who have been battling islamic extremism and radicalization without respite.
Let us remember thatthe previous govt of GEJ attempted negotiation and amnesty.
For clarity, I support amnesty without financial payments in the niger delta millitants style.

Just listen to yourself? Shame no dey catch una? Just read what you typed again and weep for your generation

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by Gboliwe: 3:55am On Aug 08, 2015
This is the news that will now terrorise the internet and airwaves in weeks ahead!

Finally, amnesty is here.

Welcome, "brothers". "Denounce" your calling when arrested. It's safe to do so. That's the new strategy.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by Gboliwe: 3:57am On Aug 08, 2015
exxell:

Just listen to yourself? Shame no dey catch una? Just read what you typed again and weep for your generation

I have started helping to not only weep but wail as well. This is sooooooo sad that this is what sane youths have been reduced to. And we hope to be future leaders? Like this? The future is in trouble!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by ONIjibit1(m): 4:08am On Aug 08, 2015
bababuff:
Let's thread softly now. We don’t want to be fooled by BH again.

They could be doing this to buy time for another big attack.
Yes Boss, I strongly agree with you....

For me, anybody caught,identified or mistaken identified as Boko Haram should face firing squad in Sambisa Forest #shikena

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by persius555(m): 4:21am On Aug 08, 2015
The authourities should make a show of these renouncement. This should be beamed on TV and radio station. At this point we shouldn't be talking of vengeance as this would discourage other foot soldiers from doing same, offcourse that is not what we want. Terrorists thrive by recruiting and forcefully conscripting civillians into their fold and totally brainwashing them. I believe there are thousands out there who havent participated in the killings and looting and would also be willing to lay down their arms. If asari dokubo and tompolo can lay down their arms and embrace peace, any agitator should.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by esmarcq(m): 4:23am On Aug 08, 2015
nice, waiting for the remaining thousands of them to follow same step, we'll keep on praying for them
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by omokab: 4:29am On Aug 08, 2015
This is not what they call denounce. They did not come out from their hidden. They were arrested by vigilante group before saying this,so they can't be trusted. If they are release,honestly they will still go back. Even in islam, GOd Almighty says their is no forgiveness for someone confessing at the point of death. If you will seek for forgiveneSs you have to confess when you still have capacity to do such act not when you have realized that you are at the point of death.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by persius555(m): 4:31am On Aug 08, 2015
exxell:

Obviously, you are enjoying this continous bloodshed. Funny enough you havent contributed a bit to the situation on ground. Others have and all you do is weep for a generation. You disposition is certainly not helping solve the crises. Maybe you should go ahead and elist in the army if that would make you feel good.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by Donclaracuzo: 4:40am On Aug 08, 2015
Gradual step to settle the Northern youths in the name of amnesty. Denouncing my foot!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by Indializzie(f): 4:42am On Aug 08, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] THANK GOD! MORE! THERE SHALL BE A REVIVAL IN OUR LAND.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by FYB(m): 4:47am On Aug 08, 2015
ISLAM==RELIGION OF PEACE angry

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by Richard2010(m): 4:48am On Aug 08, 2015
barcanista:
'some people said' is no point why nt be specific
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by Richard2010(m): 4:48am On Aug 08, 2015
barcanista:
'some people said' is no point why nt be specific?
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by Christianwalase: 4:51am On Aug 08, 2015
Denounce, or confess? Op

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by drey076(m): 5:03am On Aug 08, 2015
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by tsdarkside(m): 5:22am On Aug 08, 2015
bababuff:
Let's thread softly now. We don’t want to be fooled by BH again.

They could be doing this to buy time for another big attack.

guy,respect......you think with your head,not with your anus..........

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by eyinjuege: 5:35am On Aug 08, 2015
mineANDurs:
Maybe dia jail sentence will b reduced but they shuldnt go free

They must face the full wrath of the law, and get maximum if possible the death penalty. They are only sorry because they were caught.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by blackmartial(m): 5:38am On Aug 08, 2015
Did they turn themselves in voluntarily or they were captured? I think they are saying this to evade justice.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 08, 2015
Farnesyl1989:
www.punchng.com/news/eight-boko-haram-members-renounce-membership-of-sect/

This will not make any difference.......................................
1. Arrest all imman in Borno and Adamawa state.
2. search all mosque in the north

Boko haram will end.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by kristisking(m): 5:54am On Aug 08, 2015
They should be made to face the music for all the killings they have carried out.Beasts!They should not be allowed to walk away just like that.Devils in human form.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 08, 2015
anonimi:
Good.
Are they cooperating now that their objective is achieved

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2094761_b60ddvicqaawwfb_jpegcaf20b03a32f629134f4358ff7cc86a2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187924_109594257360386431786094855946062713643445n1_jpeg55bd38bf3a3f99bb50f7d7b4bab1597b

stop f0oling yourself. IT IS VERY WRONG TO SINGLE OUT ONLY BUHARI ON BOKO HARAM ISSUE. I WILL BLAME ALL MUSLIM RATHER. IT IS MORE PALATABLE TO CALL ALL MUSLIM TERRORIST NOT JUST BUHARI.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by Pascal181: 5:55am On Aug 08, 2015
Am sure dose eight ran out of ammunition and dey want 2 use dose youths' head. How can a jihadist be tired of killings wen he've nt been given his virgins

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect by chudi55: 6:00am On Aug 08, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly / Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members / Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.