Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag (6516 Views)

Yesterday An Angry Biafran Member Calls President Buhari A Robot (see Photo) / Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated / Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by Randerl: 7:20am On Aug 08, 2015
AnambraDota:

Go through this link and see where Kogi governor is complaining of attacks by Aguleri Warriors, am providing a link for an Aguleri attack on Kogi attack to match you attack by attack.
After I will be providing you links were attack Yorubas in Yorubaland and counter me with links where Yorubas reprise. Below is Aguleri link on Kogi.

www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/127995-four-killed-as-kogi-community-claims-attack-by-anambra-community-over-oil-wells.html

When it comes to attitude Yorubas called everybody cowards, they call Nnamdia Kanu coward for operating outside Nigeria but NADECO operators were outside Nigeria including Radio Kudirat.

They call Ojukwu, Tompolo, Asari Coward but Ogundipe ran away without hearing a gunshot despite being an army general.

Yorubas wanted to fight FG in June 1993 because of election annulment, their fight with FG lasted for 3 days because half ran outside Nigeria, others sneaked inside Benin Republic, even when Abiola declared himself a winner it was two Igboment that were there to support him, Ralph Obioha and Bobo Nwosisi. The entire Yoruba ran away, Abiola and Wife were killed like chicken yet nobody could challenge the killers.
Al Mustapha came out of prison Yoruba shamelessly people drove him on motorcade from Lagos to Kano.

Hausa Fulani ransacked Ore in 1999 nobody from Yorubaland raised an eyebrow.

Hausas killed Yoruba youths in Mile2 nobody did nothing.

Hausa clashed with Yoruba at Yaba, Yorubas ran away.

Hausas clashed with Yorubas at Suru-Alaba, Yorubas ran away.

Outside Lagos, Yorubas have been attacked.

At Osogbo last year by Hausas.

Yorubas were attacked in Ekiti by Hausas this year.

At Ibadan Yorubas were attacked by Hausas.

Last month Hausas killed a Yoruba youth in Ikorodu, Yorubas threatened for three days.

Last week an Hausa scavenger killed a Yoruba Rabbit seller at Aggege, Yorubas can't even raise an eyebrow.
During the fuel subsidy protest, Yoruba youth was shot and killed they carry placard but call Aba boys that attack police coward.

Yoruba BRT drivers were beaten to pulp by few army cadet officers in Lagos but Yorubas will call Aba boys that beat up and Army officer for beaten a preggy lady coward...

Infact Yorubas that will hail Awolowo who committed suicide as a hero but will call who fought a war a coward.

Fulani took over Ilorin from Yorubas and install an emir to rule over the majority Yorubas, but Yorubas will call others coward.

Women of Dahomey Amazan defeated the Oyo empire in a two weeks war and took over some of their kingdoms, Yorubas are calling others coward.

Yoruba case is legendary to be sincere, don't come here telling me how diplomatic your fore fathers were.

Nice one. You try shah.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by PentiumPro(f): 7:27am On Aug 08, 2015
AnambraDota:

Those who make peaceful change impossible make violence change inevitable.

Nigeria is a criminal entity
E-fighter, when are you goats going to start doing the needful with the zoo currency and passport ? grin
Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by AnambraDota: 7:33am On Aug 08, 2015
PentiumPro:

E-fighter, when are you goats going to start doing the needful with the zoo currency and passport ? grin

That's none of your businesses, face your problems let me face mine.

7 Likes

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by PentiumPro(f): 7:43am On Aug 08, 2015
AnambraDota:

That's none of your businesses, face your problems let me face mine.
Lmaooooooo, Nigerians now have reasoned that your Biafra noise is nothing but empty rhetoric. grin
I will take Tompolo and Asari more serious if they start shouting about Niger Delta Republic or Ijaw republic, but Tompolo is a man of very few words unlike most Biafrans. cheesy grin
Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 08, 2015
coolitempa:

Lol.....a bunch of cowardly jokers seeking attention from the SE...... cheesy cheesy cheesy...who takes these people seriously anymore.....ordinary 40 igala youths sack them...them no do nada....na flag them dey beat.......... cheesy grin grin
GREEDY eshinjuju! your tribe is filled with women and you're one of them. Ain't you ashamed of that your yo-robbers tribe?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by ola6: 7:47am On Aug 08, 2015
You can call me whatever but no one takes these Biafran people serious. I for one will only know they are serious when they start leaving Lagos at the same rate they came in.

All these gragra are just ATTENTION SEEKING, no substance.

Abeg let them enjoy their fun in the rain...

2 Likes

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 08, 2015
PentiumPro:
I will start taking them serious when they start burning their Naira notes and Nigerian passports.
If given the opportunity these illiterate goats in the video will jump on the next luxurious bus heading towards Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja and Kano to settle down and only to visit his ancestral homeland once every year.
Illiterate fools!
My happiness is that, you're not better than those people.

7 Likes

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by AnambraDota: 7:51am On Aug 08, 2015
PentiumPro:

Lmaooooooo, Nigerians now have reasoned that your Biafra noise is nothing but empty rhetoric. grin
I will take Tompolo and Asari more serious if they start shouting about Niger Delta Republic or Ijaw republic, but Tompolo is a man of very few words unlike most Biafrans. cheesy grin

Every group has different approach to issues, Biafra fought war with Nigeria, Niger - Delta militants fought against Nigeria, Boko Haram is fighting against Nigeria, Yoruba people are ........ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by AnambraDota: 7:55am On Aug 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 08, 2015
tevinsolt:

what was the ratio of those jobless lost souls to that of the police?
if they are that brave as you claim they should have taken on the Soldiers.
in short they are liver-less, I'll take any of those low lifers on one on one.
You will take them one on one only on NL not in real life because, they will eat you the same way you eat ewedu.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by Aliyubest(m): 7:57am On Aug 08, 2015
coolitempa:

Lol.....a bunch of cowardly jokers seeking attention from the SE...... cheesy cheesy cheesy...who takes these people seriously anymore.....ordinary 40 igala youths sack them...them no do nada....na flag them dey beat.......... cheesy grin grin
grin
Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 08, 2015
AnambraDota:

Every group has different approach to issues, Biafra fought war with Nigeria, Niger - Delta militants fought against Nigeria, Boko Haram is fighting against Nigeria, Yoruba people are ........ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
yo-robber people are good in eating smelly ewedu and amala.

8 Likes

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 08, 2015
AnambraDota:

Go through this link and see where Kogi governor is complaining of attacks by Aguleri Warriors, am providing a link for an Aguleri attack on Kogi attack to match you attack by attack.
After I will be providing you links were attack Yorubas in Yorubaland and counter me with links where Yorubas reprise. Below is Aguleri link on Kogi.

www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/127995-four-killed-as-kogi-community-claims-attack-by-anambra-community-over-oil-wells.html

When it comes to attitude Yorubas called everybody cowards, they call Nnamdia Kanu coward for operating outside Nigeria but NADECO operators were outside Nigeria including Radio Kudirat.

They call Ojukwu, Tompolo, Asari Coward but Ogundipe ran away without hearing a gunshot despite being an army general.

Yorubas wanted to fight FG in June 1993 because of election annulment, their fight with FG lasted for 3 days because half ran outside Nigeria, others sneaked inside Benin Republic, even when Abiola declared himself a winner it was two Igboment that were there to support him, Ralph Obioha and Bobo Nwosisi. The entire Yoruba ran away, Abiola and Wife were killed like chicken yet nobody could challenge the killers.
Al Mustapha came out of prison Yoruba shamelessly people drove him on motorcade from Lagos to Kano.

Last month Hausas killed a Yoruba youth in Ikorodu, Yorubas threatened for three days.

Last week an Hausa scavenger killed a Yoruba Rabbit seller at Aggege, Yorubas can't even raise an eyebrow.
During the fuel subsidy protest, Yoruba youth was shot and killed they carry placard but call Aba boys that attack police coward.

Yoruba BRT drivers were beaten to pulp by few army cadet officers in Lagos but Yorubas will call Aba boys that beat up and Army officer for beaten a preggy lady coward...

Infact Yorubas that will hail Awolowo who committed suicide as a hero but will call who fought a war a coward.

Fulani took over Ilorin from Yorubas and install an emir to rule over the majority Yorubas, but Yorubas will call others coward.

Women of Dahomey Amazan defeated the Oyo empire in a two weeks war and took over some of their kingdoms, Yorubas are calling others coward.

Yoruba case is legendary to be sincere, don't come here telling me how diplomatic your fore fathers were.
In wrestling, this is what we call smack down! you're good I must confess.

6 Likes

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by Eapps(f): 8:19am On Aug 08, 2015
It's not abt protesting or demonstrating that's one thing nigerians don't understand, a country united is a successful country whether nigeria or biafra if you want your country to succeed
Then unite, create support groups to assist your brothers, create investment clubs to invest in social development projects and at the same time enrich yourselves,create interest groups to educate your people start working on the things you keeping away till tomorrow and at the end luck favours the prepared and it is much better than tearing nigerian flags up and down when
Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by tevinsolt: 8:27am On Aug 08, 2015
ekenedegreat:
You will take them one on one only on NL not in real life because, they will eat you the same way you eat ewedu.

who is they? take those idiots out of their pack and see each of them coward down. they are wannabe thugs who derives strength in the company of their disproportionate looking, nutrient lacking friends. they ain't about that thug life.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by tevinsolt: 8:31am On Aug 08, 2015
ekenedegreat:
yo-robber people are good in eating smelly ewedu and amala.

we love that smelly ewedu and amala, but nothing compares to that toxic stench called akpu with that gutter water you call Ofensala whatever you call it

2 Likes

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by GstringAngela(f): 8:33am On Aug 08, 2015
coolitempa:

LWTMB

2 Likes

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by onenaira3: 8:34am On Aug 08, 2015
tevinsolt:

what was the ratio of those jobless lost souls to that of the police?
if they are that brave as you claim they should have taken on the Soldiers.
in short they are liver-less, I'll take any of those low lifers on one on one.

Duh they did. That's why it took more than one solider had to be used to stop their rampage and mind you they fought without any weapon. Unlike you and your coward, that are not cowards too chicken to ever stand up for your right.

All you are is mouth. You know where they are located, they are not hiding. Go there and call them liverless, remember to tape it. Let's see you take them on one by one.

1 Like

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by tevinsolt: 8:37am On Aug 08, 2015
AnambraDota:

and you think you've made a point, my IQ just dropped a little just from reading this s-h-i-t, you are dumb and you laugh at your own jokes....what a big fail! guess what, your the joke.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by PentiumPro(f): 8:40am On Aug 08, 2015
AnambraDota:

Biafra war was not a war in the real sense of the word call war, it was more of a conflict or internal strife within a country, otherwise an Igbo would not have been Vice President just less than ten years after the end of hostilities. Stop calling it a war.
Yorubas on the other hand knows how to force Nigeria to do it bidding. Look at most of all your oil facilities servicing and see where they are, Badagry is taking on another one, so tell me why Yorubas would think violence is a way to get what they want, knowing violence is anti-investment.
Keep encouraging violence by your youths in igboland grin

3 Likes

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by onenaira3: 8:41am On Aug 08, 2015
AnambraDota:

This is what I call DEMOLISHED. You finish am completely

You forgot to mention, they were equally getting killed up north and all they could do was turn the left cheek and deny it was happening.

8 Likes

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by Rexnegro(m): 8:41am On Aug 08, 2015
PentiumPro:
I will start taking them serious when they start burning their Naira notes and Nigerian passports.
If given the opportunity these illiterate goats in the video will jump on the next luxurious bus heading towards Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja and Kano to settle down and only to visit his ancestral homeland once every year.
Illiterate fools!
Chisos class see how dis op murdered the igbos with punchline. Op you bad o.

1 Like

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by AlPeter: 8:43am On Aug 08, 2015
onenaira3:

Liverless that fought your police few days ago till the point your weak ass police went and got soldiers to start shooting at them despite they, civilians, were fighting with just their hands. grin grin comical. You think they like una that getting attacked and killed by Fulani in both your lands and theirs without you weakass fools not doing sh1t to fight back.

In fact you know EXACTLY where all this is happeneing in ABA. If you have the balls and you truly believe them as liverless comedians, go there and tape yourself calling them liverless, if you come back alive, post that video here. I triple dare you.
;
load of LUBBISHES.... So na this one dey make you feel gallant...... Something wey Olosa boys don do since 1999: infact no be one or two stations were attacked they were about 3 or more sef at the end na the lagos state government com beg the boys mtchew...... Wanna be nieggars from Aba.
Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by tevinsolt: 8:47am On Aug 08, 2015
onenaira3:

Duh they did. That's why it took more than one solider had to be used to stop their rampage and mind you they fought without any weapon. Unlike you and your coward, that are not cowards too chicken to ever stand up for your right.

All you are is mouth. You know where they are located, they are not hiding. Go there and call them liverless, remember to tape it. Let's see you take them on one by one.

oh so it's fair when a pack of stray igbo kids overpower few policemen but when Soldiers show they disperse to oblivion, no they should have formed the same gra gra for the soldiers.
I will go in there and express my freedom of speech any bastard steps in my personal space he is getting blown back to 1967. you can call it my own personal kind of "throw back".
Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by truefact: 8:47am On Aug 08, 2015
Caseless:
none of those headless jackals down there can go on a suicide mission.

They are too money-loving to go the way of boko Haram.
They have no reason to go on suicide mission striping bombs on themselves...they are not virgin hunters, rather they fight for self determination. ...they want a country of their own, they want separation from the zoo....it doesn't call for striping bombs, rather calls for removing things that from the enemy. ..the zoo

5 Likes

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by PentiumPro(f): 8:51am On Aug 08, 2015
truefact:

They have no reason to go on suicide mission striping bombs on themselves...they are not virgin hunters, rather they fight for self determination. ...they want a country of their own, they want separation from the zoo....it doesn't call for striping bombs, rather calls for removing things that from the enemy. ..the zoo
Igboland is the last place to use violence as means of attracting Nigeria to your desire of Biafra. You are essentially traders and you will only disrupt your own business of buying and selling, Nigerians in other places will simply look the other way and mind their business.
That is the reason your noise is hardly heard outside Nairaland. Nigerians are simply not interested when you restrict your disruptions to your homeland.

1 Like

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by onenaira3: 8:51am On Aug 08, 2015
PentiumPro:
Illiterate fools!

You mean like they already doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NliNH0lBXnY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eRt-trwack

Who wants to travel to those zoos? There is a difference between biafrans and sabo. The sabo are buf00ns who still believe this shithole of a country is worth saving while biafra are educated lots who sees the mess of a zoo Niggeria is. The oyinbo lady knew what she was doing when she called that zoological republic, niggeria.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by truefact: 8:53am On Aug 08, 2015
PentiumPro:
Illiterate fools!
They can't burn their passport or naira, because they are still in the zoo.....you reason as a jack..ass, if you don't know... they are fighting to be free from the zoo so they won't have to use they naira and the passport.

They jump to go to Kano or lagos, you know why...because the zoo has denied them all that is due to them and taken all the at due to them to lagos and kano....they join buses to lagos and kano that where the zoo have taken their wealth to.

1 Like

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by onenaira3: 8:53am On Aug 08, 2015
AlPeter:

;
load of LUBBISHES.... So na this one dey make you feel gallant...... Something wey Olosa boys don do since 1999: infact no be one or two stations were attacked they were about 3 or more sef at the end na the lagos state government com beg the boys mtchew...... Wanna be nieggars from Aba.

Olosa boys do wetin. Abeg we all know weting the north and police they do to yoloba in your lands and till date Nada from una. In fact ansmbradota broke it down perfectly..
Even bakassi boys fought more than yoloba.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by PentiumPro(f): 8:53am On Aug 08, 2015
onenaira3:

You mean like they already doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NliNH0lBXnY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eRt-trwack

Who wants to travel to those zoos? There is a difference between biafrans and sabo. The sabo are buf00ns who still believe this shithole of a country is worth saving while biafra are educated lots who sees the mess of a zoo Niggeria is. The oyinbo lady knew what she was doing when she called that zoological republic, niggeria.
Did you see the irony in what you posted?
Those eddiots used the same passport to go and look for a better life outside the shores of Nigeria.
Let those still in the zoo start burning theirs. grin

1 Like

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by PentiumPro(f): 8:56am On Aug 08, 2015
truefact:

They can't burn their passport or naira, because they are still in the zoo.....you reason as a jack..ass, if you don't know... they are fighting to be free from the zoo so they won't have to use they naira and the passport.
How are they fighting to be free? Are they in a cage like animals or in a bondage? You guys reason lower than animals, (no pun intended)
Please up the ante in the violence, start burning anything that connects you with the zoo.
Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by onenaira3: 9:00am On Aug 08, 2015
tevinsolt:

oh so it's fair when a pack of stray igbo kids overpower few policemen but when Soldiers show they disperse to oblivion, no they should have formed the same gra gra for the soldiers.
I will go in there and express my freedom of speech any bastard steps in my personal space he is getting blown back to 1967. you can call it my own personal kind of "throw back".

See this buff00n you mean a fight that took more than a day to cease and you talking about the disperse. Disperse KO, disperse no. Even from what I heard, the area is still on high alert. They are just waiting on una police to try rubbish again so they can recontinue where they stopped. You're not even ashamed you police couldn't even stop a bunch of men with sticks and their bare hands despite carrying gun, even your soldiers took awhile to stop them. You're not even ashamed. No wonder that zoo is a disgrace and boko haram is knocking the sh1t out of your military. Pathetic.

Oya loudmouth. Na only online you have balls. I'll repeat it again, they are not hiding, you know exactly where they are, go take am one on one. We dare you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Pogrom: Scenes In Kano After Anti-igbo Violence | October 1966 / Pictures : Lessons From Libya Before And After! / The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.